It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Patron

Updated to 1.007.2 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
high rated
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

Windows installer updated to the version 1.1.0f1

Changelog from Steam:
The Sunset Station Update!

Hello everyone!

Today we're launching v1.1.0 of Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, an update we're dubbing The Sunset Station Update!

This is an absolutely massive update that took several months for us to develop! We've added an infinite train dungeon to the game known as the Limitless Line!

The Limitless Line is not just another dungeon, as it has its own type of items called Trinkets, which are obtained during runs and define a meta of their own! Not only that, we've added a ton of rewards for doing well in the dungeon, the chance for familiar characters you know and love to appear on the train, and an absolute ton more! To access Sunset Station, you must first complete the game to unlock a ticket for the Limitless Line.

Check out the trailer!
https://youtu.be/sNuVbjprzJo

Here's a list of all the additions and changes!

Gameplay changes

• Added a new boss fight in an infinite train dungeon!
• Added looping for those who are daring!
• Added a Daily Challenge! (Steam ONLY)
• Added 3 new, never before seen enemies!
• Added elite enemies that will mess you up!
• Added some of your favorite characters with new dialogue to the Limitless Line (and some new ones)!
• Added the Blue Tickets that are acquired by defeating bosses & a shop to spend them at!
• Added 15 new hats to acquire via the ticket shop at Sunset Station!
• Added 11 trinkets!
• Added ???
• Made combat a ton more snappy.
• Adjusted hitboxes on most tools/weapons.
• Removed sleep frames from the entire game.
• You can no longer skip the credits on your first complete.
• There is now a button prompt for backing out of the credits.
• Changed Deb's first interaction to give you the key without looking at the mission board.

Bug fixes

• The Rotten Cat Apple no longer can flip to face you when dying.
• Fixed the community popup not properly selecting the "okie" button.
• Reduced the load the hat select screen has when you first load it.
• Fixed an issue where hit flashing wouldn't occur.
• "Continue" on the main menu should properly localize when you change the language while still in the menu.

ALL ABOARDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
File name and md5sum:
bb8bb41a143a9532092a6ab860ab7643 setup_turnip_boy_commits_tax_evasion_v1.1.0f1_(64bit)_(49552).exe
high rated
MiniMetro

Standalone installer updated:
[Linux] 202101201253 (release-46) ⇒ 202108101254 (release-48)
[MAC] 202101201244 (release-46) ⇒ 202108101242 (release-48)

Changelog
high rated
Tropico 6

Updated to t6-#490-winmaclin-gog@225799a (Windows) & t6-#487-winmaclin-gog@6cf0c33 (Mac & Linux)

(Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.

+++

The Plane Effect Prologue

Updated to 1.01.1956 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Hustlefan
high rated
Konami games got updated (see this topic);
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/konami_games_on_gogcom_receive_a_controller_support_update_371df

Unfortunately, as of this post the links to the offline installers (at least the Castlevania & Contra one, but others have reported the problem for other Konami games) return an HTTP 404 error.

Edit: Since this post, the download links have been fixed.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by dtgreene
high rated
Death Trash Demo

Linux and Mac installers updated to the version 0.7.10, and Windows installer updated to 0.7.11

Changelog of the Linux and Mac installers is likely the same of the Windows installer.

Changelog of the version 0.7.11 from Steam:
- adjusted impact sounds from last update
- fixed being able to queue ability despite cooldown while rolling
- fixed an issue with sprite display direction of a few weapons in rest position
- fixed an issue with overview map and exits in New Delphi
- updated to Unity 2020.3.17f1
- updated InControl controller manager, increasing support for different types of controllers
- added a controller based option to close the controller testing screen
Files' md5sum and names:
20340bfc4340ba57265408f1ccffb196 death_trash_enUS_0_7_10_49527.pkg
3bdde16669bbecafab971a2fd943d6e8 setup_death_trash_0.7.11_(49574).exe
7c97356364cb372dd16bd0b820abe9a6 death_trash_0_7_10_49528.sh

#################################################################################################

The Plane Effect Prologue

Windows installer updated to the version 1.01.1956

I asked for the changelog in their Discord server, and they said that "It's just a sound effect update"

File md5sum and name:
b6605b024238badf93526d429a0d0edf setup_the_plane_effect_prologue_1.01.1956_(64bit)_(49573).exe

#################################################################################################

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

Mac installer updated to the version 1.1.0f1

Changelog is likely the same of the Windows installer.

File md5sum and name:
37d2c5a197bdbba49a5d68bdaad280cc turnip_boy_commits_tax_evasion_enUS_v1_1_0f1_49552.pkg
high rated
dtgreene: Unfortunately, as of this post the links to the offline installers (at least the Castlevania & Contra one, but others have reported the problem for other Konami games) return an HTTP 404 error.
For me - only MGS2 is available for download.
Notified support about this issue.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
Looks like broken download links for Konami games is fixed.
Haven't seen anybody reporting about this, but a few days ago:
Timberborn Demo has been removed from my library!

I'm guessing I'm not alone in this, right? Or am I?
Post edited August 29, 2021 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: Haven't seen anybody reporting about this, but a few days ago:

This was covered in detail in the
Games removed from the GOG catalogue by year thread.

The post I linked to was the start of the discussion. Eventually there are posts by GOG and the developer

Summary: Yes it is gone. The developer wanted it gone. GOG promises they won't do it to full games
Post edited August 29, 2021 by Mortius1

Mortius1: This was covered in detail in the
Games removed from the GOG catalogue by year thread.

The post I linked to was the start of the discussion. Eventually there are posts by GOG and the developer

Summary: Yes it is gone. The developer wanted it gone. GOG promises they won't do it to full games
Thank you. I guess I should refavourite that thread.
high rated

If anyone need it, I have setup_timberborn_demo_v20210524-bf59dd0-d_(64bit)_(47293).exe.
Not sure if it is the latest version though.
Post edited August 29, 2021 by kbnrylaec
high rated
GRIME

Updated to 1.1.121 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Latest changelogs from Steam:

WARNING, CONTAINS SPOILERS!
Major Patch 1.1.12

Hey! Yarden GRIME director here,

Patch 1.1.12 is out!

I've made this video to recap all of our updates since launch.

This patch adds the Respec option, unstoppable (hyper armor) attacks for very slow weapons, and on the technical side of things- you should no longer encounter "Sticky walls" and after falling or getting hit by traps you will reappear much closer to the last safe spot.

Overall, players should have a much smoother technical experience.

Gameplay:

- Respec can be done using 5 Motley Pearls. so this can be done several times during a single playthrough, depending on whether or how much you've saved up.
To balance out this additional use for Pearls, using them to refund a trait will now refund all tiers of that trait.

- Very Slow weapons now have Hyper Armor in the last 30% of their swing before impact.
- Slow to heavy Slow weapons have varying amounts of Hyper armor in in their specials.
- Very MINOR nerfs and buffs (-/+3~ here and there) to weapons across the board. Mostly to force costs of slower weapons.

* Reasoning behind this - So I've read in the forums about how having to time weapons a long enough time in advance is already a hindrance in of itself. So some force cost has been reduced to slightly compensate.
In addition, poise has been added to give STR players a choice. If they timed the attack well enough in advance they may still sneak the attack in at the cost of taking damage. Or, they could cancel the animation with a dash or an absorb. Either way, with enemies hitting as hard as they do especially in the late game, it's mostly there for the purpose of player choice without necessarily making the game easier.

- Final boss Platforming sequence has been made much harder to fail, with passthroughs guarding your fall scattered throughout

* This moment was intended to be very easy and extremely hard to fail so you could purely enjoy the spectacle and tension of the situation, rather than actually die and restart.

- Walking is now a toggle. Press once to start walking, press again to stop. Resets on stopping.
- Trails for Lithic Beacon extended to draw attention from the boss shortcut.
- Artisan of Flesh HP buff.
- Fixed Garden Yr Prey entry text.
- Palace elevator now moves at x3 speeds.
- Final performance dancer deals a little less damage.
- Burst Lantern has been rebalanced to deal more damage at on the initial stacks and less on the higher ones in the mid to late game.
* Making bursting early more viable, especially on regular prey, while slightly weakening the 30 stacks power on later bosses.

Major Bugs:

- Players should re-appear on the closest safe spot after falling down or getting hit by certain traps.
- "Sticky walls" fixed. Players should no longer get stuck at the edge of walls, having to dash out of them.
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading screen.
- Fixed an issue with the ladder that caused the player to slider below the ground.
- Fixed several game-breaking issues caused by dying while using a ladder.

Minor bugs:

- Fixed some issues causing fps spikes on common occasions.
- Fixed an issue blocking Wretch Trait's Ardor-based damage bonus from applying.
-The Reset button under the Settings Panel will now reset the screen resolution as well.
- Fixed a bug letting the player to dash out of the Surrogate after Warping.
- Upgrading a single-shown weapon on any page after the first one wont get the window stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to float mid-air after self-pulling while standing on an elevator.
- Fixed a rare issue causing the elevator in the Carven Palace to be prematurely active.
- Fixed an issue breaking the Shidra boss fight when destroying his puppets too soon.
- The Final Performance will now stay within the arena more consistently.
- Added an additional achievements unlock checks on game load in case of previous failure.
- Changed the boundaries of the Jawcrab arena.
- Attuning Lantern now properly affects the Skewer Trait damage.
- Fixed an issue causing moving platforms to act clunky when stood upon.
- Pullable markers will now disappear faster on pulling a pullable platform.
- Basher enemy will now properly reset after being Absorbed.
- The Frantic Trait now properly updates after being refunded.
- Fixed a rare bug causing Yon to reappear in the Weeping Cavity when they shouldn't.
- Collider fixes in Feaster's Lair, Pale Sky.
- The shortcut near the 2nd surrogate of the Unformed Desert will now unlock when you reach Shidra if you didn't talk to Heod.
- Removed an invisible rail track in the Carven Palace.
- Fixed odd-looking chisels held by servants in Servant's Path.
- Fixed odd-looking positioning when standing next to Goldhead in Yr Den.
- Moved some background assets back so that the player character will not overlap with them.
- Added missing localization terms.
- Added missing weapon swing sounds to the Desert Watcher and Disciple.

The current plan is by the time we get to patch 1.2 to have:

- NG+ where you keep everything (items, weapons, stats, traits etc...) but lose all boss abilities with the exception of Warp.
- Armor stats that can be combined with whatever visual you like most. Providing some additional gameplay customizability.
- Eliminate all significant common technical issues.

And finally, to show our appreciation, this patch also adds to the game's credits the names of notable community beta patch testers and persistent bug reporters.

Yarden Weissbrot, GRIME Director
+++
Hotfix 1.1.121 - fixing issue in late game area blocking progression

kbnrylaec: If anyone need it, I have setup_timberborn_demo_v20210524-bf59dd0-d_(64bit)_(47293).exe.
Not sure if it is the latest version though.
It is.

There was quite a discussion about that
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_removed_from_the_gog_catalogue_by_year

Demos should not be part of the library, but direct downloads for everyone, that would make it easier.