It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing classic gems is about to get even more enjoyable! Today 5 KONAMI titles listed below have received an important update regarding their support for modern controllers:

Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra
METAL GEAR
METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE
Silent Hill 4: The Room

As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers such as Sony DualSense, Sony DualShock 4, Microsoft Xbox One X/S, and Nintendo Switch Pro but also receive optimized default key bindings and a few smaller fixes regarding the controller compatibility.
Thanks for the update!
Is there any way you guys could talk to Konami regarding PC ports of MGS 3, 4 & Peace Walker? ;)
MarkoH01: I don't own the game but there is a way to trick Galaxy into thinking the game has been updated.
Thanks! I'm going to try it out.
Fuz: Thanks but it doesn't answer my question.
Magmarock: You can rebind the keyboard and everything else in the game.
Thank you.
GOG.com: Playing classic gems is about to get even more enjoyable! Today 5 KONAMI titles listed below have received an important update regarding their support for modern controllers:

Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra
METAL GEAR
METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE
Silent Hill 4: The Room

As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers such as Sony DualSense, Sony DualShock 4, Microsoft Xbox One X/S, and Nintendo Switch Pro but also receive optimized default key bindings and a few smaller fixes regarding the controller compatibility.
First person controls still needs to work. It's actually supposed to work like a traditional FPS game when you play the MGS 2 VR missions.
can't find mgs2 on gog, do I need vpn to buy it?
ChokeBee: can't find mgs2 on gog, do I need vpn to buy it?
No, it was temporarily delisted just a few days ago, there's no timeframe on when it will be back:
https://www.gog.com/forum/metal_gear_series/metal_gear_solid_2_substance_delisting
ChokeBee: can't find mgs2 on gog, do I need vpn to buy it?
MGS2 was delisted several days back due to Konami pulling the game down from stores.

Dont know when it will be back.
We can use the Switch Pro controller with GoG games?