Grim dawn updated to version 1.1.9
Sadly the offline installer currently gives a 404 - Not Found
No changelog here. From Steam:
Grim Dawn V220.127.116.11 Changelog
A major update is upon us!
Grim Dawn v18.104.22.168 has arrived, and with it the Shattered Realm has grown substantially!
But even if you do not wish to delve into the madness of that crumbling reality, many changes and improvements await in the world of Cairn!
For the full list of changes, see below:
[Major New Features]
* The Shattered Realm's fractured reality reveals new secrets. 20 new areas have been introduced into the Shard pool, including 4 new Shattered Guardian's Domains.
* The Shattered Guardian Set has received a visual update to make its splendor even more impressive. For those that preferred that old appearance, it is still available as a cosmetic option from the Splendors of the Shattered Realm vendor.
* Three new Legendary sets have been added to the Forgotten Gods loot pool, 12 items in total. These sets are available exclusively in the Shattered Realm on Ultimate difficulty.
* Increased monster Offensive Ability and Damage scaling at Shards 70+
* Boss aggro behavior has been changed and their spawn positions have been updated in higher shards. Bosses now do not engage until you get closer. It is now possible to avoid pulling all bosses in a Shattered Guardian's Domain without resorting to camera exploits.
* Fixed an exploit involving rotating the game camera to dramatically reduce the aggro radius of nearby enemies.
* Timer penalty for dying now scales much more aggressively with shards.
* Carnage bonus for the Timer now starts lower but scales more aggressively with chain kills. The max time between kills is now also slightly shorter, meaning the bonus will be a little harder to execute.
* Timer bonus for slaying Hero monsters has been reduced by 1s.
* Increased % Damage Modified bonus for pets granted by Might of Amatok to 20%
* Default max level has been changed from 100 to 200 for the purpose of spawning monsters from Proxy Pools for mods that wish to substantially increase the max level.
* Fixed missing model for Ghol's Mark and Mark of Unlife.
* Fixed an issue where Zolhan's Technique does not hit with both weapons when dual wielding melee weapons on a female character.
* Updated networkMTU to allow values up to 1500. The default remains at 1400 and should be appropriate for most users. networkMTU can be manually changed in the options.txt file.
* Increased % Health and % All damage scaling for all pets (with skill rank and/or level). This has been largely compensated by reduction of comparable bonuses in pet-themed sets. This change does not affect player-scaling pets.
* Fixed an issue with several missing music tracks in the Forgotten Gods content. Enjoy 4 new old music tracks that were there all along.
* Added a failsafe for players stuck on the A Cultist in the Midst quest after starting Ashes of Malmouth content. Don't neglect your NPCs and speak to them! [skipping a too long list of item tweaks]
[Class & Skills]
* Akeron's Scorpion: increased % Acid damage to 39%
* Alladrah's Phoenix: increased Health to 225
* Autumn Boar: increased % All Retaliation damage to 75% and % Reflect Resist to 15%
* Behemoth: increased % Healing Increased to 6%
* Eye of the Guardian: increased Offensive and Defensive Ability to 16
* Falcon: increased % Bleed damage to 39% and Health to 60
* Fox: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 4%
* Harvestman's Scythe: increased % Healing Increased to 10%
* Hydra: increased Offensive Ability to 85 and Physical damage to 18. Added 10% Attack Speed. Reduced % All damage to 50% and removed Elemental damage.
* Hyrian: increased % Armor to 16%, % Shield damage Blocked to 55%, % Healing Received to 10% and Health to 200
* Lizard: increased % Healing Increased to 6%
* Lotus: increased % Healing Increased to 10%
* Messenger of War: increased % Armor to 12%
* Mogdrogen the Wolf: added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health
* Obelisk of Menhir: updated distribution of bonuses and reduced % All Retaliation bonus to 60%
* Scales of Ulcama: Increased Health Regeneration to 30 and % Energy and % Health Regeneration to 33%. Reduced Health to 150 and % Attack damage Converted to Health to 3% and removed Offensive Ability.
* Vire: increased Health to 200 and % Health to 8%
* Vulture: increased Offensive Ability to 60
* Aetherfire: reduced Maximum number of Aetherfires that can exist at any one time to 8, from 10
* Bysmiel's Command: increased damage dealt by the summoned pet
* Falcon Swoop: increased Bleed damage scaling with rank
* Fetid Pool: reduced base % Retaliation added to Attack by 1%
* Fist of Vire: reduced base % Retaliation added to Attack by 4%
* Maul: % Attack damage Converted to Health now scales with rank, up to 40%
* Scorpion Sting: increased base % Weapon damage by 5% and increased Poison damage scaling with rank
* Stone Form: reduced % All Retaliation damage to 115%
* Targo's Hammer: reduced base % Retaliation added to Attack by 4%
* Trample: reduced base % Retaliation added to Attack by 3%
* Tsunami (Celestial Proc): increased base % Weapon damage by 4%
* Turtle Shell: increased Absorption scaling with rank and increased % Health Threshold to 50%. Reduced base Cooldown to 36s and adjusted its Cooldown scaling with rank to 12s by max rank.
* Counter Strike: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack scaling with rank to 10% by rank 16, 14% by max ultimate rank
* Mortar Trap: reduced Attack Rate by ~10%
* "The Big One": now also applies Burn damage over 5 seconds. Slow duration increased to 5s.
* Dreeg's Evil Eye: increased Acid damage scaling with rank
* Blood Burst: increased Acid and Poison damage scaling with rank
* Terrifying Gaze: increased % Acid and % Poison damage scaling with rank to 144% by rank 12, 264% by max ultimate rank
* Vile Eruption: increased base Number of Fragments by 1
* Ember Claw: Number of Targets now scales with rank, up to 11 by max ultimate rank. Increased base % Pet Attack damage to 115%.
* Infernal Breath: increased base % Pet Attack damage to 115%
* Summon Familiar: reduced % Pet Attack damage to 11%
* Lightning Strike: increased Radius to 3.5 and increased % Pet Attack damage scaling with rank to 100% by rank 12, 125% by max ultimate rank
* Disintegration: reduced % Crit damage scaling with rank to 35% by rank 12, 45% by max ultimate rank
* Supercharged: increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 30% by rank 12, 40% by max ultimate rank
* Conjure Primal Spirit: increased Cooldown to 45s
* Devouring Swarm: increased Projectile Speed by 1.000, repeating of course
* Ground Slam: increased % Pet Attack damage scaling with rank to 105% by rank 12, 135% by max ultimate rank
* Storm Totem: reduced Attack Rate by ~10%
* Upheaval: increased Bleed damage scaling with rank
* Horn of Gandarr: reduced Cooldown to 4.5s
* Ignition: increased Burn damage scaling with rank
* Infernal Purge: increased Electrocute damage scaling with rank
* Intensify: increased Lightning damage scaling with rank
* Inquisitor Seal: increased damage scaling with rank
* Steel Resolve: increased damage against Chthonians and Eldritch scaling at ultimate ranks to 24% by max ultimate rank
* Vigor: increased Health scaling with rank to 1000 by rank 10, 2800 by max ultimate rank
* Blood Boil: increased damage scaling with rank
* Sear Souls: reduced % Damage Modified penalty to -10%. Removed % Attack damage Converted to Health penalty. This modifier was not functioning, but as the skill was balanced around that, we are going to simply remove it..
* Bone Harvest: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 270% by rank 16, 330% by max ultimate rank
* Harvester of Death: removed % Weapon damage, it has been added to the base skill
* Drain Essence: increased Aether damage scaling with rank to 70 by rank 16, 210 by max ultimate rank
* Hungering Reach: increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 55% by rank 12, 75% by max ultimate rank. Increased Additional Targets scaling with rank to 4 by rank 12, 6 by max ultimate rank.
* Decomposition: increased % Vitality Decay damage scaling with rank to 120% by rank 12, 220% by max ultimate rank
* Raise Skeletons: increased % Pet Attack damage on skeleton special attacks and increased damage on the Skeletal Revenant's Undeath Aura
* Summon Blight Fiend: increased % Pet Attack damage on the base vomit skill
* Blight Burst: increased base % Pet Attack damage to 14% and increased its value at max ultimate rank to 50%
* Rotting Fumes: increased Poison damage scaling with rank @GOG: chicken police still lacks a forum