Patch 1.5.3 (January 15th, 2021)
Linux offline installers have now been updated to 1.5.3 as well. (And Mac, if they were similarly tardy.)
Mac and Linux offline builds were just updated from 1.5.3 to 126.96.36.1991587505.
Windows offline builds haven't been updated yet.
Changelog from Steam:
The 1.5.4 patch is now available. It fixes some more lingering issues from the 1.5 update, and makes some slight adjustments to the game. Hopefully this is the last bug fix patch necessary for 1.5.
Below is a changelog:
- Lucky Rings no longer lose their luck bonus overnight.
- Fixed an issue where fishing with multiple rods in your inventory after catching a treasure could cause strange animations and softlocks when casting from a different rod. This was the cause of the infamous "fishing rod in head" bug that has existed in Stardew Valley since day 1.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when watching an event in multiplayer as the clock hits midnight/1:00 AM.
- The sound of fiber crops being harvested can no longer be heard if you are in another area.
- The Stardew Valley Fair shop no longer sells multiples of the randomly chosen items. Tea Sapling has also been replaced by Triple Shot Espresso.
- Fixed an exploit where entering the Skull Caves would immediately unlock all 120 floors on the elevator.
- Fixed a rare instance where a charged Hoe could dislodge a non-empty chest and destroying its contents if it was placed in a specific configuration next to other chests.
- Fixed an issue where the buttons in the Calico Jack and Calico Spin minigames wouldn't respond to controller input if the UI Scale setting didn't match Zoom Level setting.
- Bombing certain floor tiles in the Quarry mine area no longer spawns items.
- You can no longer interact with objects while warping using the Scepter of Return.
- You can no longer place and retrieve certain wallpapers in chests to obtain a Lost Book.
- Trees no longer grow on top of placed furniture items.
- Fixed a minor graphical inconsistency with the quality indicator on procedurally-colored objects such as flowers.
- The Special Order board is no longer invisible during summer in the Korean localization.
- Various localization corrections.