#### 0.6.5 (27 July 2018)
* A new Bug Report tool has been added. If you bump into a bug, please click Menu -> Bug Report. This will allow you to send us a report with a screenshot, your save file and the debug log; you can also type in any information you would like to add. The Bug Report window will also automatically pop up for some kinds of combat bugs.
* (For data privacy information, check <[(\\https://unity3d.com/legal/gdpr&gt]https://unity3d.com/legal/gdpr&gt](\\https://unity3d.com/legal/gdpr&gt
\\);. Note that we don't use Unity Analytics, no personal/identifying data is sent, and no data is transferred outside of the bug reporter.)
* If you have a crash.dmp file, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably with the save file and a description of what you were doing when the game crashed. Thank you!
* Added following extension mods to the game: Weapon Amplifier (Weapon tool), Projectile Amplifier (Weapon tool), Robotics Node (Tech tool), Maintenance Node (Tech tool) and Psychoanalyzer (Mental tool).
* Three new portraits added in.
* A couple of new random encounters. Some NPCs also now have a shop window for easier and more flexible trading.
* 9 new ship layouts.
* Additions and changes to the Pirate roster. Added the tech savvy Piratech, split regular pirates into Slaver, Raider and Defiler variations each with a few unique cards and gave Buddynaut some new cards.
* Pressing End Turn with no cards played now gives you Energize 1 on the next turn (i.e. can play one more card).
* The unit info popup in combat can now also be closed by clicking outside the panel.
* Tweaked battlefield spacing - when there are two units in one row, spread them out a little bit.
* Adjusted some of the card spawn weights. Most notably energizing cards (Quick Shot/Strike, Steady Shot and Quick Reload) and area damage attacks (Explosive Shot) cards spawn more rarely on eligible cores and extension mods.
* Reduced stun, fear, confuse and recycle values on extensions.
* The loot window now exits automatically when all items have been taken.
* The Menu button is now accessible from most screens, including the map view and the crew UI.
* Some texture optimization. The download size for the update is a bit bigger than usual, but it will result in less disk space used, so you are actually downloading free space! That's how it works, right?
* Updated to Unity 2017.4.6f1, and updated some external assets. This fixes some crashes and problems related to displays or alt-tabbing.
* Really fixed the problem of the first two ships not having guaranteed location data. What am I doing with my life, this isn't that hard. You'll need to restart the game if this still happened with the last update, sorry.
* Fixed not being able to talk to Rinow after postponing his challenge in the Scattered Deviant quest.
* Fixed Noether/Hemlock ending dialogue problems in the Foul Play quest.
* Fixed combat freeze when a confused unit played a shield-restoring card on a shieldless enemy.
* Fixed Tinker/Scrounger causing problems when retreating.
* Fixes towards Strategist/High Priority Target not ignoring area attacks and misbehaving in some situations.
* Fixed Inferno Rocket adding a burn effect on the target even when it missed.
* Fixed Repeat not counting recycled cards correctly.
* Improved the responsiveness of dialogue skipping.
* Fixed Strategist/Surge of Confidence giving bonuses to enemies in some situations.
* Fixed NPC name changes not sticking after returning to the station.
* Prevent the Sequencer mod from triggering more than once per card.
* Fixed Triple Shot doing 3x100% damage instead of the intended 3x50%.
* Don't trigger Bruiser/Cleave on multi-target attacks.
* Fixed unconscious leaders still proudly representing their crew in conversations.
* Added some checks to prevent unconscious crew members from adding their skills to various checks and calculations: debris tile energy cost, skill checks, loot bonuses, trap detection/disarm and quest rewards.
* Fixed out of energy message showing on top of crew UI.
* Fixed minor issues with Protective Sphere damage/shield calculations.
* Fixed electric trap not draining energy correctly.
* Fixed Reap showing an incorrect damage value on the card.
* Use % sign more consistently in descriptions of effects.