It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Errrr... I'm pretty sure I posted tonight's updates a while back, but they obviously aren't here. :\

It's entirely possible that I screwed it and posted in the wrong thread, but in that case I cannot find where.
WinterSnowfall: ECHO, see above.
When you generate your reports with a script and have the information available, could you please also add the links to the game cards to the game names, like muntdefems does it in his posts? This would make it easier to check the games.
high rated
Well, couldn't find my elusive post, so here it is again:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· 11th Hour, The
· Atlantis: The Lost Tales
· Avernum: The Complete Saga
· STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005)
· Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
· Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

11th Hour, The has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.7.0 or later. Processor: 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 2 GB Graphics: 256 MB of video RAM, Hard drive space: 2.1 GB Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, Compatibility notice: The game is incomatible with older Intel graphics devices. Only GMA and HD-series cards are considered compatible *TO* OS X 10.7.0 or later. Processor: 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 2 GB Graphics: 256 MB of video RAM, Hard drive space: 2.1 GB Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, Compatibility notice: The game is incomatible with older Intel graphics devices. Only GMA and HD-series cards are considered compatible, Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Atlantis: The Lost Tales has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 256 MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled *TO* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 256 MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Avernum: The Complete Saga has changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled. Compatibility notice(Mac): Avernum 4, 5, 6, and Blades of Avernum are NOT supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive) and 32-bit Intel Core Duo processors *TO* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled. Compatibility notice(Mac): Avernum 4, 5, 6, and Blades of Avernum are NOT supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive) and 32-bit Intel Core Duo processors, Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II *TO* STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005)

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY, Multiplayer notice: The game's multiplayer servers have been taken offline, however, multiplayer over LAN is still available, Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, AMD compatibility notice: Star Wars: Battlefront II does not support AMD Crimson Edition drivers 15.12 or newer, and requires version 15.11 (stable version) or older drivers. *TO* ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY, Multiplayer Notice: Please note that GOG Galaxy is required to access Online Multiplayer, AMD compatibility notice: Star Wars: Battlefront II does not support AMD Crimson Edition drivers 15.12 or newer, and requires version 15.11 (stable version) or older drivers.

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_(10935).exe *TO* setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_xplay_(14073).exe --- Size *FROM* 725.9 KB *TO* 727.6 KB --- Date *FROM* Fri 31 Mar 2017 16:25:52 GMT *TO* Wed 09 Aug 2017 10:10:13 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* 1.1 multiplayer update

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_(10935)-1.bin *TO* setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_xplay_(14073)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 31 Mar 2017 15:55:11 GMT *TO* Wed 09 Aug 2017 10:06:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* 1.1 multiplayer update

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_(10935)-2.bin *TO* setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_xplay_(14073)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.6 GB *TO* 3.7 GB --- Date *FROM* Fri 31 Mar 2017 16:25:26 GMT *TO* Wed 09 Aug 2017 10:09:44 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1 *TO* 1.1 multiplayer update

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.1 multiplayer update

- online multiplayer has been brought back using GOG Galaxy
- added cross-play between GOG and Steam users
(Full changelog)

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: German, English, French (The Last Revelation only)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: editor manual (German) --- Name: tomb_raider_chronicles_editor_manual_german.zip --- Size: 1.1 MB --- Date: Mon 02 Oct 2017 12:47:38 GMT --- Version: [empty]

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.01-1 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 2.02 [Windows] --- Size: 687.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: DLC: Pre-order: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 9.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.01-1 *TO* 2.02

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.01-1 *TO* 2.02

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (3.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.01-1 *TO* 2.02

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.02 (02 October 2017)

- Fixed issue with Winter Hunter / Hunt achievement not triggering
- In-game difficulty change. Please note that changing in-game difficulty requires gameplay session to be restarted
- Fixed incorrect runes level shown at Merchant
- Fixed progress problems with Blacksmith reset and ship upgrade
- Fixed incorrect damage calculations for passive RPG weapons properties
- Fixed blood multiplier functionality from combo hits
- Fixed problem with Main controller changing button press in Couch Coop
- Fixed some multiplayer functionality
- Fixed functionality of Blunt Damage Gift
- Fixed functionality of Rage’s Chain Gift
- Fixed functionality of Master of Evasion Gift
- Fixed functionality of Double Blocking Gift
- Fixed issue with missing XBOX symbols in couch coop
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra[/i]
I am not an Apple fan and does not follow what was changed in latest macOS.
But I am curious, what make those games do not support 10.13 High Sierra?

UPDATE
APFS(Apple File System) make a lot of troubles for various games.
Mac gamers should hold the OS upgrade for a while.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: UPDATE
APFS(Apple File System) make a lot of troubles for various games.
Mac gamers should hold the OS upgrade for a while.
Although it doesn't concern me, thanks for the update.
high rated
Added the STAR WARS Battlefront II, Chroma Squad, Dungeon Souls, Hob, Tangledeep [In Dev] - Part I and Part II, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles, and Tooth and Tail changelogs to the respective game fora.

T_a_J added the ECHO and Vikings - Wolves of Midgard ones.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
First of all, a lot of other games had this...
Please note: This game currently does not support macOS 10.13 High Sierra
...added to their macOS system requirements. The affected games are these:

· Beyond Divinity
· Blackwell Bundle
· Evil Genius
· Expendable
· Gemini Rue
· Haegemonia Gold Edition
· Icewind Dale 2 Complete
· Iron Storm
· Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut
· Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
· Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
· Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition
· Mob Rule Classic
· Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor
· Nox™
· Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
· Primordia
· Resonance
· Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
· Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
· Shadow Man
· Shivah, The
· Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack
· Smugglers V: Invasion
· Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945
· Space Colony HD
· Still Life
· Stronghold Crusader HD
· Stronghold HD
· System Shock™ 2
· Temple of Elemental Evil, The
· Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
· Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague
· Wizardry 6+7

And then, a couple other things:

· Asura
· Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition [Premium]

Asura has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 542.0 MB *TO* 553.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 28928 (Latest) *TO* 28930 (Fixes)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 612.0 MB *TO* 614.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 28925 (Latest) *TO* 28930 (Fixes Builsd)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition [Premium] has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Polish, Russian
eiii: When you generate your reports with a script and have the information available
I don't use scripts to generate the "report". My scripts will only collect the raw game ID data returned by the APIs and I manually query, collect and filter out the updates. Unfortunately the API outputs are generally too unreliable and unpredictable for me to automate this...

eiii: could you please also add the links to the game cards to the game names, like muntdefems does it in his posts? This would make it easier to check the games.
... however, I can do that - it shouldn't be much of an extra effort. I'll use whatever game card info is provided by the APIs though, so do expect some odd behavior every now and then. I'll try it out when I post today, see how it goes.
It's official; hell finally froze over. STRAFE has been updated to the Millennium Edition. No Man's Sky has also been updated to version 1.38. This is according to Adalia Fundamentals in my game library. I don't do Galaxy, so I don't know about that end of things.
high rated
Figment

#### Update 1.0.0.2 (03 October 2017)

#### Severe Issues Fixed

* The Brass Bridge will now accept your trumpet pistons, even if you had encountered this bug before patch 1.0.0.1

* Corrupted save games are converted to working save games. Some players with previously corrupted save games will face a slight setback, however, all Remembranes are retained and can be viewed in the hub

#### General Bug Fixes

* Fixed an issue where Piper would do a small stutter in her animation every time she started and stopped talking
* Fixed an issue where you would not always hear the audio from a Remembrane
* Reduced some stutter in one of Dusty's animations
* Tweaked the travel-cutscenes between Freedom Promenade and Cerebrum City
* Fixed an issue where the handle in the tree in The Bright Planes was a bit too hard to hit
* Fixed a bug where you could activate buttons on the flying books in Ascension and Anchorage even if they were already pressed
* Fixed a collider in The SummitImproved the way English song subtitles are displayed to avoid typographic orphans
* Fixed various instances of visual glitches and flickering shadows

#### Known Issues

* After downloading the patch, “Restart Level” will be unavailable from the menu until you have entered another level once
* The camera can move incorrectly when revisiting the Clock Tower after having defeated the Spider Queen
Jalopy

#### Update 0.941 (03 October 2017)

* Fixed engine shake not stopping when fuel tank removed or ignition killed
* Fixed fuel needle not setting to zero when fuel tank removed from engine
* Fixed soft lock when pushing the car with no fuel tank installed
* Fixed some Digital Dash missing reference issues which were causing problems
* Fixed roof rack description typo
* Fixed framerate issue on main menu
* Fixed license plate issue on main menu
* Fixed various hitches on the main menu and cleaned up a load of dodgy code
* Fixed interactions not working after talking with uncle when car was too far away
* Fixed window not winding down at border crossings
high rated
Ok, the links seem to work swell enough, so here's the rest of it:

>observer_

#### Patch 2017/09/27 (03rd October 2017)

##### Added localizations: _@QA - please verify presence_

* Japanese
* Simplified Chinese

##### Bug fixes:

* A rare bug where Steam achievements couldn’t be viewed has been squashed
* The Oculus Rift and SteamVR applications won’t launch with the launch of >observer_ any more
* The bug in the Data Mule’s Dream Eater sequence where the floating TV cable gets stuck in a wall has been resolved
* The radio puzzle in the Ripper Doc’s Dream Eater sequence has been fixed and the progression block has been removed
* Dan should no longer fall from the map at specific locations in Pieta’s Dream Eater sequence
* Dan should no longer get stuck or fall of a level after sprinting in a specific area of Data Mule’s Dream Eater sequence
* Rudy the Robot spawn points have been fixed
* Dan should no longer get stuck in rock formations in the forest part of Wolfman’s Dream Eater sequence
* Dan should no longer get stuck after falling in the pit in Sanctuary during the Limbo sequence
* Dan should no longer fall of a level in a specific spot in the Husband’s Dream Eater sequence
* Dan should no longer get stuck in an endless loop at the third minigame of Adam’s Dream Eater sequence
* Minor animation fixes have been made
* Minor bugs have been fixed
* Other rare occurrences of players getting stuck in the environment or being thrown out of the levels have been fixed and should no longer occur.
Hob -> wrong link provided by the API here...

#### Patch 1.12.3.1 (03rd October 2017)

* Resolved issues with snap points for blocks.
* Fix for punch soft lock.
* Adjustments to camera angles to make it easier to see in some areas.
* Fix for an issue where the game state would be broken if the player exited during a world shift event.
* Localization fix for controller layouts.
Tacoma

#### Patch 1 (03 October 2017)

* Updates to localization for accuracy, particularly for tutorial key bindings.
* Hair band in Sareh's locker now properly labeled as a hair band. (Note: has nothing to do with the 1980s.)
* Various small fixes to in-game text formatting.
* Small fixes to in-game tutorials (text and behavior; rebound keys should display, and tutorial option should save properly).
* Items should no longer fall through the floor on subsequent reloads into gravitized wings.
* Improved collision in a few areas to smooth player motion.
* Mechanical Engineering door should no longer be locked if the player backtracks.
* Resolution resets should no longer occur inappropriately when in Windowed mode on Windows.
* Returning from the Biomedical wing and having the skull appear in-hand should only occur the first time (if left behind in Hub); skull can also be carried back to Biomedical should the player so desire.
* Occupied locations for putting items back in place should no longer prompt the user.
* Overlay text for in-world writing appears at the proper time when the option is toggled.
* Player does not lose camera movement from initial animation when pressing a key/button.
* Loading a save game while an AR desktop is open will now properly allow the player to crouch.
* End credits display properly in 21:9 screen resolution
* Darts are properly saved and loaded.
Well now...

_@QA - please verify presence_
Ehm... verify presence QA, but also delete this flag yo'!
Post edited October 03, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Ok, the links seem to work swell enough, so here's the rest of it:

[...] Brigador: Up-Armored Edition .
#### Patch 1.31 (03 August 2017)
I first thought this is another case of time travelling, but you already reported this one back then (post #17137), why is it popping up again now?
HypersomniacLive: I first thought this is another case of time travelling, but you already reported this one back then (post #17137), why is it popping up again now?
Sorry about that. For a moment I forgot we're not in August... or Kansas any more ;).

There were a lot of updates today due to the "is_installable" flag corrections, so it was just a false positive.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Sorry about that. For a moment I forgot we're not in August... or Kansas any more ;).

There were a lot of updates today due to the "is_installable" flag corrections, so it was just a false positive.
Hehe, thanks for the clarification, and no reason to apologise.
high rated
Sorry people, the Real World™ has absorbed my attention until now. Here's the rest of today's updates:

· Chroma Squad
· Democracy 3
· No Man's Sky
· STRAFE: Millennium Edition
· Tyranny - Commander Edition

[Part 1 of 5]

Chroma Squad has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (169.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.12 *TO* 1.12b

[NO CHANGELOG]

Democracy 3 has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: English *TO* Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Clones and Drones: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_democracy_3_clones_and_drones_1.286_(13574).exe *TO* setup_democracy_3_clones_and_drones_1.3_(15281).exe --- Size *FROM* 5.6 MB *TO* 6.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 19 Jul 2017 15:16:17 GMT *TO* Thu 28 Sep 2017 17:56:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.286 *TO* 1.3

* File changed: DLC: Electioneering: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_democracy_3_electioneering_1.286_(13574).exe *TO* setup_democracy_3_electioneering_1.3_(15281).exe --- Size *FROM* 12.4 MB *TO* 12.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 19 Jul 2017 15:16:48 GMT *TO* Thu 28 Sep 2017 17:57:12 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.286 *TO* 1.3

* File changed: DLC: Extremism: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_democracy_3_extremism_1.286_(13574).exe *TO* setup_democracy_3_extremism_1.3_(15281).exe --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 19 Jul 2017 15:16:27 GMT *TO* Thu 28 Sep 2017 17:56:55 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.286 *TO* 1.3

* File changed: DLC: Social Engineering: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_democracy_3_social_engineering_1.286_(13574).exe *TO* setup_democracy_3_social_engineering_1.3_(15281).exe --- Size *FROM* 5.1 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 19 Jul 2017 15:16:37 GMT *TO* Thu 28 Sep 2017 17:57:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.286 *TO* 1.3

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_democracy_3_1.286_(13574).exe *TO* setup_democracy_3_1.3_(15281).exe --- Size *FROM* 139.5 MB *TO* 144.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 19 Jul 2017 15:16:08 GMT *TO* Thu 28 Sep 2017 17:56:37 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.286 *TO* 1.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3 (03 October 2017)

- Democracy 3 has received its Unicode update.
- This update adds the following languages to the main game:
- French
- German
- English
- Italian
- Spanish
- Polish
- Portuguese
- Russian
- Chinese.
- Mac & Linux & DLC builds will come soon.
(Full changelog)