It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: There were no other updates yesterday, so here's the complete list of games with updated files since the 25th of September:
Since you're doing a complete list, could you add the games I'm flagging to it as well? I could do a separate list myself, but that would be less useful I think.

All the entries I'm flagging will come with offline installer updates as well, unless I specify otherwise - similarly I'll start flagging if only the installers for one OS have been updated (though this is usually specified in the changelog as well).

Loenas: muntdefems' list is missing at least:

Gremlins Inc + DLCs
Cryptark
kbnrylaec is right, since muntdefems only tracks updates coming from MaGog Legacy, but your point is valid. We'll see what we can do.
Post edited October 01, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
muntdefems: Following a suggestion from Crimson, from now on I'll try to post each weekend the full list of games that have received a file update during the previous week, so those of you who are too busy to follow this thread daily can see at a glance if you need to re-download any of your favourite games.
Very good idea, thanks!

Could you add the links to the game cards to this list too? That would make checking the games even more easy.
muntdefems: Following a suggestion from Crimson, from now on I'll try to post each weekend the full list of games that have received a file update during the previous week, so those of you who are too busy to follow this thread daily can see at a glance if you need to re-download any of your favourite games.
I totally missed this. Great idea indeed - thank you!
WinterSnowfall: Since you're doing a complete list, could you add the games I'm flagging to it as well? I could do a separate list myself, but that would be less useful I think. [...]
Was thinking to suggest the same, this way the weekly summary would be complete, and a single list makes more sense. I don't know how much extra work for muntdefems it would be, though.

However you decide to go about it, cheers to both.
Post edited October 01, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
WinterSnowfall: Since you're doing a complete list, could you add the games I'm flagging to it as well? I could do a separate list myself, but that would be less useful I think. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Was thinking to suggest the same, this way the weekly summary would be complete, and a single list makes more sense. I don't know how much extra work for muntdefems it would be, though.

However you decide to go about it, cheers to both.
I can totally do that from now on, and it won't suppose much more extra work to me.

However, if I remember correctly, WinterSnowfall is getting his changelog updates from the "Galaxy API", isn't he? In that case, it could happen that some updates are Galaxy-only and the offline installers remain remain untouched for a couple of days, couldn't it? Well, I guess I can put an asterisk to all the non-Legacy MaGog games... :P

PS: I said a couple of months ago that I was going to try to implement my own mini-MaGog to track all GOG games myself, but for many different circumstances I still haven't been able to get to it. And seeing Yepoleb's recent advances with his website, I'm not sure whether it's worth it...
muntdefems: However, if I remember correctly, WinterSnowfall is getting his changelog updates from the "Galaxy API", isn't he? In that case, it could happen that some updates are Galaxy-only and the offline installers remain remain untouched for a couple of days, couldn't it? Well, I guess I can put an asterisk to all the non-Legacy MaGog games...
Yeah, I'm getting them from the APIs alright, but the output has always been in sync so far with the changelogs published on the website, so there's no reason to be skeptical about them :P. I've grown wise in the ways of the API and have a way of telling when installers get updated without a changelog and vice-versa.

I have a way of seeing Galaxy (and Galaxy-only) builds as well, but I don't use those to report in this thread.

Putting an asterisk on the non-Legacy MaGog games is a good idea however, at least until Yepoleb is done and hopefully we can retire :).
Post edited October 02, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: until Yepoleb is done and hopefully we can retire :).
Is Yepoleb going to be the new messiah, after Magog abandoned us? XD
high rated
WinterSnowfall: until Yepoleb is done and hopefully we can retire :).
phaolo: Is Yepoleb going to be the new messiah, after Magog abandoned us? XD
In Yepoleb we trust. :)

Alright, new week and new updates from Legacy MaGog's logs:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Chroma Squad
· Descent: Underground [In Dev] [Upcoming]
· Dungeon Souls
· Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles

[Part 1 of 2]

Chroma Squad has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 165.0 MB *TO* 169.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.11 (gog-12) *TO* 1.12

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 164.0 MB *TO* 168.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.11 (gog-9) *TO* 1.12b

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 157.0 MB *TO* 148.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.11 (gog-9) *TO* 1.12b

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.12b (02 October 2017)

- Fixed an issue where multiple pop-ups would stack on top of each other;
- Fixed an issue where changing resolution in-game would freeze the game;
- Fixed an issue where NG++ Bosses had more health and damage than intended;
- Fixed an issue with Cloud Saving on MacOS;
- Fixed an issue with camera movement not working properly with the mouse;
- Fixed an issue where the game would rarely crash when launching the last episode of Season 5;
- Fixed an issue where some gamepad labels would show up when playing with the mouse;
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor would disappear if you used a touch-screen-enabled PC;
- Fixed an issue where some Achievements were not working on Steam;
- Fixed an issue where the Chromatize button label would disappear after failing an episode;
- Fixed an issue where the final boss would freeze on its second transformation;
- Fixed an issue where trying to Resume a paused Mecha Fight would result in the game freezing;
- Fixed an issue where the Options menu would not close on the Studio screen;
- Fixed the "Save My Telly" and "Episodes Hero" achievements;
- Fixed an issue where the game would rarely crash on the final Mecha Fight;
- Fixed an issue where you could skip an episode in Season 5;
- Fixed several other minor bugs;

Patch 1.12 (02 October 2017)

Interface/Combat
- Full Controller support;
- Drastically improved performance on combat, removed lag spikes that would occur in large maps;

Mecha Fights
- Random chance removed, replaced with reflex-based mini-game;
- “Hit Chance %” now represented as the difficulty of the mini-game (as Hit Chance gets smaller, click area diminishes and cursor speed increases);
- Old Defense mini-game replaced with a different one with new "Shield" art;
- Buff/heal skills now have a unique mini-game involving holding down and releasing the button;
- All animation times and intervals between actions reduced by 50%;
- “Defense” mini-game is now played only once per turn, instead of 3 times;
- Director’s Instructions have been implementend for Mecha Fights;
- New surprise features on Mecha Fights depending on the story branch you take (wink,wink);

New Difficulty: Heroic
- Enemies have slightly increased Health and Damage over previous Challenging difficulty;
- Enemies no longer try to “spread” their attacks across multiple Actors;
- Enemies focus their attacks on the weakest Actors;

NewGame+
- After completing Season 6, players can Load the save file to start over with the same party;
- It is possible to play the whole game 3 times (Regular, New Game+ and New Game++);
- All Studio Upgrades and access to Marketing agencies go back to Season 1 status;
- Studio Upgrades have increased acquisition and maintenance costs;
- Marketing agencies have increased hiring costs;
- Players keep their Income and Fans, but Shop and Fan Power costs scale up;
- Players keep all their Actors, Skills, Materials and Items (yes, even that bike you may or may not have!);
- All enemies are randomized on the episodes (except the Bosses);
- Director’s Instructions are randomized on the episodes;
- Enemy health and damage gain a base increase per Season;
- Items are only updated twice on the campaign (Season 1 and Season 4), have higher costs;
- New Item Rarity Tiers: Legendary+ (white), Legendary++ (green) and Heroic (red);
- 80 new items to buy and Craft;

Difficulty and Game Rebalance
- Mecha Fight Kaiju Life reduced by 25% across the board;
- Mecha Fight Kaiju Damage increased by 20% across the board;
- Challenging Difficulty Enemy HP reduced from 1.7 to 1.5;
- Challenging Difficulty Enemy Damage reduced from 1.65 to 1.4;
- Heroic Difficulty Enemy HP set to 1.7;
- Heroic Difficulty Enemy Defense set to 1.2;
- Heroic Difficulty Enemy Damage set to 1.7;
- Heroic Difficulty Kaiju HP set to 1.2;
- Heroic Difficulty Kaiju Damage set to 1.7;
- Transitmancer HP reduced from 1500 to 1100;
- Transitmancer Dodge reduced from 0.05 to 0.02;
- Transitmancer Damage reduced from 30-35 to 25-30;
- Transitmancer no longer summons Ranged minions, only Melee ones;
- Huengel The Devourer's HP reduced from 3000 to 2225;
- Huengel The Devourer's damage reduced from 72-80 to 54-60;
- Sewer Turtle damage reduced from 80-120 to 60-90;
- Sewer Turtle HP reduced from 1900 to 1500;
- Grimmgarl damage reduced from 150-190 to 112-142;
- Grimmgarl HP reduced from 1500 to 1200;
- Muligahn damage reduced from 250-300 to 190-225;
- Muligahn HP reduced from 1200 to 1000;
- Degijon damage reduced from 70-82 to 52-62;
- Degijon HP reduced from 1500 to 1200;
- Villain X's HP reduced from 9000 to 6200;
- Villain X's Teleport cooldown increased from 4 to 6 turns;
- Villain X's Bring Me A Weapon cooldown increased from 1 to 2 turns;
- "Colin's Bear" HP on the Night Rider's story path reduced from 4000 to 2400;
- "Colin's Bear" damage on the Night Rider's story path reduced from 120-150 to 85-100;
- Sewer Turtle's Damage on the Night Rider's story path reduced from 60-80 to 42-56;
- Muligahn's Damage on the Night Rider's story path reduced from 150-170 to 100-120;
- Grimmgarl's Damage on the Night Rider's story path reduced from 75-90 to 52-62;
- Degijon's Damage on the Night Rider's story path reduced from 50-62 to 35-45;
- Starting income on Season 2 reduced from 2000 to 1000;
- Starting income on Season 3 reduced from 4000 to 2000;
- Starting income on Season 4 reduced from 6500 to 3200;
- Starting income on Season 5 reduced from 9500 to 5000;
- Base Income Conversion Rate increased from .25 to .40;
- Starting Skill Regen increased from 10 to 16;
- Skill Regen scaling from Gear decreased from 3,6,6,6,6,6,6 to 3,5,5,5,5,5,5,5;
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Descent: Underground [In Dev] [Upcoming] has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Descent: Underground [In Dev] *TO* Descent: Underground [In Dev] [Upcoming]

(Strange indeed, the game cannot be bought anymore and is tagged as 'Coming Soon')

Dungeon Souls has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (87.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 Hotfix *TO* 1.0.4 Hotfix (02/10/2017)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (88.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 Hotfix *TO* 1.0.4 Hotfix 2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 86.0 MB *TO* 87.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 Hotfix *TO* 1.0.4 Hotfix 2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.4 Hotfix #2 (1st October 2017)

- crash error message fix
(Full changelog)

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: TR 4: Last Revelation: Windows installer, French --- Name: setup_tomb_raider_4_french_20170914_(14963).exe --- Size: 770.8 MB --- Date: Thu 28 Sep 2017 09:52:33 GMT --- Version: 20170914

* File added: TR 4: Last Revelation: Windows installer, German --- Name: setup_tomb_raider_4_german_20170914_(14963).exe --- Size: 773.9 MB --- Date: Thu 28 Sep 2017 09:55:10 GMT --- Version: 20170914

* File added: TR 5: Chronicles: Windows installer, German --- Name: setup_tomb_raider_5_german_20170908_(14793).exe --- Size: 438.2 MB --- Date: Fri 08 Sep 2017 09:59:06 GMT --- Version: 20170908

* File changed: TR 4: Last Revelation: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tomb_raider4_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_tomb_raider_4_20170914_(14963).exe --- Size *FROM* 732.9 MB *TO* 770.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 26 Feb 2015 15:46:06 GMT *TO* Thu 28 Sep 2017 09:53:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 20170914

* File changed: TR 5: Chronicles: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_tomb_raider5_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_tomb_raider_5_20170908_(14793).exe --- Size *FROM* 430.2 MB *TO* 437.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 26 Feb 2015 15:43:32 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Sep 2017 09:59:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 20170908

[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR TOMB RAIDER - THE LAST REVELATION]
Update (02 October 2017)

- We have added the French and German versions of Tomb Raider - The Last Revelation to everyone's accounts.
- We would like to thank Gameinsider1986 for the donation of the German version of the game and Lukin86 for the donation of the French version of the game.
(Full changelog)

[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR TOMB RAIDER CHRONICLES]
Update (02 October 2017)

- We have added the German version of Tomb Raider Chronicles to everyone's accounts.
- We would like to thank Gameinsider1986 for his donation of the German version of the game!
(Full changelog)
high rated
ECHO has been updated.

Update 1.03 (02 October 2017):
⦁ Unlocks being saved properly (will also unlock for people who already should have gotten unlocks)
⦁ Fixed progress blocker bug in Mausoleum
⦁ Fixed issue where some keys on the keyboard were not bindable
⦁ Tweak to make sure player shouldn't be able to end up below Bridges level
⦁ Fix for Key Waypoints activating too early under certain circumstances
⦁ UI and text tweaks
⦁ Visual updates and minor gameplay bug fixes/tweaks
Post edited October 02, 2017 by T_a_J
high rated
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II

Patch 1.1 multiplayer update

online multiplayer has been brought back using GOG Galaxy
added cross-play between GOG and Steam users
Edward_Carnby: STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II

Patch 1.1 multiplayer update

online multiplayer has been brought back using GOG Galaxy
added cross-play between GOG and Steam users
Offline installer is not updated yet, at least for now.
high rated
ECHO, see above.

Tangledeep

#### b080c (02 October 2017)

* This build will RESET your current progress in the dungeon, but you will keep all your character data: level, JP, skills, equipment collected, etc. Your progress in Riverstone Camp and Riverstone Grove will also be preserved.

##### ART/VISUALS

* Gambler and Hunter top/side animations
* New artwork for Friendship Forest

##### BALANCE

* Multiple critical damage mods should no longer spawn on one item
* Newly-hatched monsters now always gain one level compared to the average of their parents’ level
* It is no longer possible to counter-attack/riposte ranged attacks (you can still PARRY them, or use Two-Finger Catch)
* Feeding monsters “OK” food now has a comparatively lower benefit than feeding them food they love (but the game now tracks love/hated foods, see Quality of Life section)

##### BUGS

* Fixed lighting/fog of war render issues
* Fixed boss health bar overlap issues / staying on screen after boss death
* Fixed Item Dream charmed monsters not working correctly
* Fixed dagger damage display
* Restored a number of missing effects and stat bonuses due to b079’s changes to some data structures. This also fixes a number of magic mods not working on loaded items
* Fixed error where creating new characters in an existing save slot would not port over items from the Bank
* The low health indicator will now appear if you load a game and your character is at low health
* Probably fixed issue with Gambler hand that summons mini-Panthox
* Fixed some logic issues with Foraging magic mod (previously Scavenging) and the Scavenger magic mod…
* “Fighting Spirit” weapon mastery for Fists should no longer trigger unless you are actually using your fists
* Fixed damage of Dust in the Wind
* Changes to the challenge value (rank) of an item when upgraded or modified should now be properly saved/loaded
* Hopefully, really, actually fixed the bug with the off-center corral monster view
* When starting New Game+ or rebuilding maps due to save data change, various bugs have been fixed such as your hotbars being cleared
* Fixed bug with aggro logic that was causing enemies to aggro over and over without attacking
* Fixed MAJOR line of sight calculation error
* It is no longer possible to hit Sentry Bots from the 3rd boss fight with the monster mallet
* “Longshot” and “Deadeye” magic mods now ONLY work with bows
* Fixed bug with a number of ‘empower attack’ effects, whose damage was sometimes not calculated properly due to multiple attacks overwriting each other’s damage

##### ENGINE

* Refactored how maps are stored, which should give more flexibility for future changes in map design/layouts. This also reduces the total map size by ~50%
* Wrote code that determines if map save data structure is mismatched; if so, the game will preserve the hero and meta progress while rebuilding the dungeon.
* More optimizations to core data file size (~30% savings)

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* As you feed monsters in the corral, Jesse will now track which monsters enjoy which foods
* The traps in the second boss fight now disappear when the boss(es) are defeated

##### WRITING

* “Scavenging” magic mod renamed to “Foraging”, to avoid confusion with the character creation perk “Scavenger”
* “Frozen” champion mod is now “Frostspike”
For the full changelog please see: https://pastebin.com/Vb0z8MRQ

Tooth and Tail

#### Patch 1.3.0.4 (2nd October 2017)

* Top scores on the leaderboard are no longer missing or blank
* Improved lag handling that was introduced in cross-play patch.
Hob - the APIs did not list any changelogs until today, so a couple of older changelogs showed up as well - I've included everything that got added.

#### Patch 1.12.3.0

* Stability improvements.
* Butterfly collection should increment properly.
* Added a ladder in electric zone for easier return traversal.
* Adjusted deathfall sound volume.
* Improved camera angle during certain puzzles to make it easier to see.
* Updated vista map markers.

#### Patch 1.11.2.0 (28 September 2017)

* Crash fixes
* Fix for terrain race condition

#### Patch 1.10.2.0 (27 September 2017)

* This patch addresses several major crashing issues.
* Thank you to all the folks in the community who helped us beta test it!
* Special shout-out to Wanderbot, whose assistance singularly made this patch possible.
Post edited October 02, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
kbnrylaec: Offline installer is not updated yet, at least for now.
The installer I get is setup_star_wars_-_battlefront_2_1.1_xplay_(14073).exe (+ .bin files), I’m pretty sure it’s the updated version.
Maybe it just got updated between our messages.
The "Millennium Edition" update for STRAFE is now on Steam. The big question now is: when will the GOG version be updated? Will the game be updated at all or is everything after patch 5 only reserved for Steam customers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbeyIh3Ucy0