It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Repeating my query from the release thread, has anyone tried Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed in Wine? Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed has a known problem with voices and music not playing, for which there's no fix as far as I'm aware (please share if you have one).
Game: Metal Wolf Chaos XD
Version: 1.03
Installer MD5:
• 7c4eaa1d4c36bac7f0d311d6f79e448f setup_metal_wolf_chaos_xd_1.03_(34087).exe
• d3cef7a7a28b26fa74fefa6041226a26 setup_metal_wolf_chaos_xd_1.03_(34087)-1.bin
• 643e7ef5adfcc744cdd578301cd373b7 setup_metal_wolf_chaos_xd_1.03_(34087)-2.bin

Distro: Pop_OS 20.10 | GNOME | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.11.0-7620-generic
Graphics card: AMD ATI Radeon RX 580
Wine version(s) tested: wine-6.13 (Staging)
WineHQ AppDB link: N/A

Install Notes:
• 64-bit wine prefix installed via GameHub.
• DXVK Enabled.
• Media Foundation workaround for Wine needed otherwise the intro won't play and the game will crash.

How does it run:
Played the intro mission, everything seems to run correctly, there was some sound desync but I think it has to do more with the quality of this remaster.
Post edited October 04, 2021 by DaiKaiser93
I'm trying to run Relicta Demo on my GOG Galaxy prefix from LUTRIS without success. Any tips?
Game: DARQ
Version: 2.3.1
Installer MD5: c459e7d3596993210ce96abb52fcc0da setup_darq_complete_edition_2.3.1_(43439).exe

Distro: Linux Mint 20.1 | Cinnamon | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.11.0-34-generic
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 460.91.03 / Intel UHD Graphics
Wine version(s) tested: Wine 6.15
WineHQ AppDB link: link

Install notes: Installs correctly.
How well does it run: It works fine out of the box, d3dx10 added. Decent performance (played at maximum settings). The base game and both DLCs have been completed without any problem.
Details: I'm using PlayOnLinux (without their predefined scripts).
Does GOG's Dark Devotion work on Wine? (I'm using Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS)

The Amazon Prime version doesn't play CGs and cutscenes and crashes when the user tries to go to another area, so I'd like to know if the GOG version could be an alternative.

Thanks in advance!
Game: Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Version: 1.0
Installer MD5:
• 3486cf004931bfc4f7cefc5cee118742 setup_blood_omen_legacy_of_kain_1.0_(50213).exe

Distro: Pop_OS 20.10 | GNOME | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.11.0-7633-generic
Graphics card: AMD ATI Radeon RX 580
Wine version(s) tested: wine-6.13 (Staging)
WineHQ AppDB link: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=4035

Install Notes:
• 32-bit wine prefix installed via GameHub.
• Verok's GL wrapper & patch needed otherwise the game would not run

How does it run:
The game run perfectly with Verok's patch with full gamepad support (Xbox One controller & DS4) aside for a couple of video glitches if playing on a widescreen resolution.
Post edited October 04, 2021 by DaiKaiser93
Does Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak run in Wine?
Worth noting that I've been able to get Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous to run on my big laptop. I did, however, need to add swap space, as 8GB ram with an integrated GPU claiming 2GB is not enough to run the game without doing so. (In particular, I'd get through character creation, and then the game would load to 90-something percent before closing (which I suspect is the OOM killer claiming this process).)

Note that I didn't play past the dialog intro, so I don't know whether the rest of the game, including combat, works, but it's a start.

(The game crashed with a DirectX error on my old desktop which doesn't meet the GPU requirement.)
Shadowcat: Does Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak run in Wine?
While I haven't tested it extensively, it seems to work well in a clean prefix (checked with wine-staging 6.18).
DaiKaiser93: ...
Many thanks to you for this report; it helped me get Blood Omen working on Wine on my Mac. It runs beautifully.

---

Has anyone gotten Scrapland Remastered working? It looks like, from its system requirements, that it shouldn't have any problm working on older hardware, too.
Any info if GRIP: Combat Racing, Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary runs well?

Thank you.
_Line: Any info if GRIP: Combat Racing, Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary runs well?
The first one works like a charm in my case. Nvidia GPU drivers. Perhaps I should add a report here. I haven't finished the game, but played quite a lot (nice game with crazy physics).
_Line: Any info if GRIP: Combat Racing, Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary runs well?
ciemnogrodzianin: The first one works like a charm in my case. Nvidia GPU drivers. Perhaps I should add a report here. I haven't finished the game, but played quite a lot (nice game with crazy physics).
Your report came right after I gave up on trying it because I discovered it has rubber banding. :(
No doubt I could still have fun with, but Idk. Thanks anyways ciem, really! :)
Tomb Raider Anniversary runs fine on my system.
VanishedOne: Tomb Raider Anniversary runs fine on my system.
Thanks!