It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aRealCyborg: wait this is a place to ask for games, and yo might be given it?
Cavalary: Pretty much. You are also likely to get downvoted. Otherwise, "success" rate varies greatly, depending on whether someone awfully generous happens by and sees you as nice/worthy enough.
ok makes scene...
I mean i have a lot of games that would be nice to have like stardew valley or hollow knight but is it worth getting downvoted for?
Cavalary: Pretty much. You are also likely to get downvoted. Otherwise, "success" rate varies greatly, depending on whether someone awfully generous happens by and sees you as nice/worthy enough.
aRealCyborg: ok makes scene...
I mean i have a lot of games that would be nice to have like stardew valley or hollow knight but is it worth getting downvoted for?
You shouldn't be downvoted as long as you don't ask for things too often, and don't just post giant lists of all the things you want. Basically keep your requests reasonable and polite.
Ixamyakxim: Is this for GoG games only?
Yes. From the OP:

The purpose of this thread is to list games in the GOG catalogue that you would be interested in receiving from fellow GOG community members.
For non-GOG gifts, there's the Non-GOG Gifting Thread.
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

i understand it was in the catalog at some point in time.. googled few threads on GoG
was wondering if someone has an unused key.. i had sampled few levels at my friends place but didnt get the opportunity to finish it

thanks.
Ixamyakxim: Is this for GoG games only? I actually have a really random request.

I've always wanted to play A Valley Without Wind. I'm pretty sure every single one of their other games is here, but this one never ended up on GoG. On Arcen's website, you can actually buy an "unlock" code / CD Key that you can put into the demo of the game, and it gives you the full game (literally like unlocking an old school shareware demo).

If anyone has one of these keys from the 4 pack that they sell, I'd love to get my hands on it. I'm almost always tempted to just buy the game for myself, but I get sketched out spreading my CC info around the net, especially when not on "major" sites - see my join date? I was actually aware of GoG for YEARS before that, but it took me that long to finally bite the bullet and sign up for this very reason LOL (thank you Banner Saga for finally pushing me over the edge!).

If I strike out here, I might actually end up making a trade post for this so if that interests someone as well, let me know! (The Valley CD key for like ~$15 - $20 worth of GoG games).

Like I said, I don't want a Steam key, I'd just want the key that will let me download the free demo on Arcen's website and then input the Arcen CD unlock key to get the full game.
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, it's not just A Valley without Wind. Sadly quite a few games from Arcen games are missing on GOG. A Valley without Wind 1+2, Skyward Collapse, Tidalis, Starward Rogue and In Case of Emergency Release Raptor. Which makes up about half their catalog.

If you are just wary of spreading your CC data around on non major sites you could also buy the games on the Humble Store which also offer the DRM-free versions + Steam keys. While they are not on sale right now you just need to wait a bit since AVVW goes on sale quite often. And when they are on sale they are practically a steal.
Thanks for this! I don't Humble either, but maybe I'll swing by their site around Summer Sale time and see if they discount Valley - maybe I'll have an easier time of getting a trade done then. Hopefully it's for the actual demo unlock key.

Ixamyakxim: Is this for GoG games only?
gogtrial34987: Yes. From the OP:

The purpose of this thread is to list games in the GOG catalogue that you would be interested in receiving from fellow GOG community members.
gogtrial34987: For non-GOG gifts, there's the Non-GOG Gifting Thread.
Whoops - thanks for letting me know!
moved
Post edited June 01, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
I would love to play The Curious Expedition during my Easter break if anyone is feeling generous
high rated
Ghorpm: I would love to play The Curious Expedition during my Easter break if anyone is feeling generous
Done, check chat.
If anybody has Men of war vietnam or Men of war Assault squad I would greatly appreciate it .
Post edited April 19, 2019 by KingJoey444
Ghorpm: I would love to play The Curious Expedition during my Easter break if anyone is feeling generous
DampSquib: Done, check chat.
Thanks a lot!!! It will be a very curious Easter break ;)
If the Easter Bunny has a key for Return of the Obra Dinn, I'd appreciate it immensely if said bunny would share it with me.
I'd like to ask for Hard Truck 2 if somebody is feeling generous.

EDIT: This request was successfully fulfilled by me. :D
Post edited April 22, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
If I may, I'd like to ask for Kholat, Kerbal Space Program, and Hello Neighbor----but mostly for Kholat, as I love the Dyatlov mystery. Thanks!
If anybody has a copy of one of these older games: Wings of Prey: Special Edition ($2.49), Konung 1+2 ($1.49), Perimeter: Emperor's Testament ($0.79), Venom. Codename: Outbreak ($1.19) from the current Previet Sale on GOG, I would love to try them out.

I love older games and GOG is the best site to get them.
high rated
FireDrakeZ: snip
Check your chat :)