It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fran67: If I may, I'd like to ask for Kholat, Kerbal Space Program, and Hello Neighbor----but mostly for Kholat, as I love the Dyatlov mystery. Thanks!
Doc0075: Check chat.
Just in case my other message gets lost...thank you SO much for Kholat. Can't wait to get into it!
Looking for a charitable person with a heart of gold to gift UnderRail.

edit:
Fulfilled in The Community Giveaway by GOG Santa, Doc0075.
Thanks again Doc0075.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by CervelloYM
Is anyone willing to gift me DD Stronghold: Kingdom Simulator and/or Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Three?

Both these old games are currently on sale.

Thank you very much in advance.

EDIT: Thank you, Aramandur. :)
Post edited May 08, 2019 by Lexor
high rated
Lexor: Is anyone willing to gift me DD Stronghold: Kingdom Simulator and/or Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Three?

Both these old games are currently on sale.

Thank you very much in advance.
Check chat :)
low rated
ADD: managed to got the game (BG:EE) from community giveaway in the month of May. Thanks DampSquib!
Post edited June 09, 2019 by zlaywal
I would like to ask for starbound, please only do it if you really want to.
I will buy the game someday but it might take a while till i buy it
low rated
moved
Post edited June 07, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
Hello guys, I hope you are doing fine!

I just come here because, well, Telltale is closing and their games are going to be removed from the GOG library. So, if anyone have a spare key of the Telltale Batman Series I would really appreciated it! :)

I played The Wolf Among Us as well as The Walking Dead episodes in Playstation and I totally love Telltale work! I also finished Tales Of Monkey Island there, and a very nice work as well!

Have a lovely weekend.
Does anyone have "Close Combat Cross of Iron" that anybody would like to share? If y'all do Many Thanks
low rated
Having recently learnt of the impending removal of all Telltale Games fr GOG, i would like 2 ask if any1 has an extra copy of Batman &/or Batman: The Enemy Within that they dun mind giving away. If so i wld truly appreciate if i can b considered 4 it as it is unfortunately out of my budget, thanks in advance.
Post edited May 26, 2019 by tomyam80
My REAL wishlist:
Slay the Spire
Dead Cells
Ghost of a Tale

If someone feels bountiful I'd happily receive a gifty to spend 200 or 300 hours in those.
Post edited May 27, 2019 by Dogmaus
If anyone is feeling really generous, i would greatly enjoy a copy of Tales from the Borderlands. It is a game which I meant to purchase when the price dipped low enough, but as it is going to be gone, I thought I would ask here, if someone does not mind....

I would also tremendously enjoy Sam & Max Save the World, as well as Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space, but not as much as Tales From the Borderlands.

I would promise to play them; not let them sit unplayed.
If anyone has any spare Cash I would be overjoyed for any of the TellTale games being gifted to me. For every game I get when I get paid I will buy a game for someone from this thread. I wont get paid until after the delisting such is life.
Hello all,

My actual wishlist is quite long but the one game that always comes to mind is : Pathway.

I don't think it was on sales outside of its release range, so I'd understand if that's a bit expansive :p

If anyone is willing, you can join me by chat ! Otherwise, don't feel bad about it :)
I would be very happe if one would gift me either Shing Song Starnova or SpellForce3