It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paladin61: I have Doom II and Jade Empire to give.
One game per person. PM me.
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Elmofongo
May I have Jade Empire please ?
Gonen32: May I have Jade Empire please ?
You were only 1 minute late.
Gonen32: May I have Jade Empire please ?
Paladin61: You were only 1 minute late.
*sad face*

Thanks anyway.
THANK YOU
to all the people who are givingaway games
Hi guys, I have a code for each of the three games from the Big Fall sale unlocks (System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick and Banished) I'd like to give away, let me know which one you want :-)

Edit: Banished is now gone
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Jezza.271
Jezza.271: Hi guys, I have a code for each of the three games from the Big Fall sale unlocks (System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick and Banished) I'd like to give away, let me know which one you want :-)
May, I have banished please?:)
Hey guys and gals.
Any good soul heaving a spare key to Neverwinter Nights 1. And is willing to share with me?

Thank you!
joppo: Hey edgar1, maybe you are a honest person who made some mistakes, but I think you won't dispute that we have reason to suspect foul play. You got at least two Torchlight keys plus two Riddick's.

Since you claim you are innocent I propose a simple test: ask this russian friend of yours to have a chat conversation with Lin545, in russian language, in up to three days. He will have to register on GOG to redeem those keys after all. If he does talk to someone who speaks russian, your story will check out and all is forgiven.

But if he doesn't, we'll have all the reason to believe this russian friend of yours is just one lie in an attempt to cover a series of lies.

Edit: hmmm it appears you're working on that. I'll defer to whatever Lin545 says.
edgar1: Okay, it seems that everyone is confused so please let me explain. I had two keys for Riddick and two for torchlight. I redeemed one key for Riddick and one key for Torchlight for myself. After that, seeing as I had a "spare" key for Riddick, I posted it on Russian anonymous imageboard(which is why I asked about anonymous imageboards and giving away keys there), saying it was free for whoever wants it/grabs it first. Shortly after, another post appearing saying "Спасибо. Держи кота." with a picture of a cat underneath mine(does that count as currency/selling/trading? I dont know of any place that accepts pictures of cats as payment). That was it for Riddick key. Your Torchlight key HAS NOT been redeemed or posted anywhere, still sitting im my chat. Thank you for listening.

EDIT: My apologies, its key given to me by LYN45, that I have not redeemed. Yours I activated for myself.
I see. You do have an explanation and it seems you had no ill intent. So I only have one other question before this is all settled and we all give you an apology.

Can you post a link to that imageboard's specific page, just so we can confirm it?
I've got a spare key for System Shock 2 and Chronicle's of Riddick. PM me if you want it; only one game per person.

Chronicles of Riddick gifted to Lexor
Post edited November 15, 2015 by LeonKillsAshley
Anyone handing out a code for Banished? I have been looking since days! D: Will be available throughout the next hours, so hit me a message in chat maybe. :-)

Cheers!
I have a System Shock 2 code for anyone who wants it.

Provided you're not a scamming parasite of course.
edgar1: Okay, it seems that everyone is confused so please let me explain. I had two keys for Riddick and two for torchlight. I redeemed one key for Riddick and one key for Torchlight for myself. After that, seeing as I had a "spare" key for Riddick, I posted it on Russian anonymous imageboard(which is why I asked about anonymous imageboards and giving away keys there), saying it was free for whoever wants it/grabs it first. Shortly after, another post appearing saying "Спасибо. Держи кота." with a picture of a cat underneath mine(does that count as currency/selling/trading? I dont know of any place that accepts pictures of cats as payment). That was it for Riddick key. Your Torchlight key HAS NOT been redeemed or posted anywhere, still sitting im my chat. Thank you for listening.

EDIT: My apologies, its key given to me by LYN45, that I have not redeemed. Yours I activated for myself.
joppo: I see. You do have an explanation and it seems you had no ill intent. So I only have one other question before this is all settled and we all give you an apology.

Can you post a link to that imageboard's specific page, just so we can confirm it?
>>Can you post a link to that imageboard's specific page, just so we can confirm it?
Im not sure about LINK , because thats not how that particular imageboard works(in fact, I once tried to link an image from that same board and my friends said that it gave "404 error" and "502 bed gateway"(no, thats not spelling error, thats what actual error screen says.) This might be due to modified(custom?) engine it uses, which is sometimes acting weird).Or, it could be due to cookies. But, I did find the thread and took screenshots. Also, it uses Cyrillic captcha. Entire board is in Russian, except for section names (divided by thread themes, not social groups). If you do decide to post there(basic rules for that particular imageboard), please dont post PONIES outside of ponythread and Rozen Maiden dolls outside dollthread(just...just dont. You will get banned. Not to mention amount of RAGE posts you'll receive.) Also, no NGE-hating, no hating on Rei/Asuka/Horo/which one is better. (ESPECIALLY Horo). Hating on Shinji/Gendo/Yui Ikari/SEELE and personally Keel Lorentz is okay. No English, Russian language only. AO/disturbing-content is ok as long its under rating. Swearing goes under spoilers. And please try not to drop server(that happens when there are too many people start posting). Thank you.
Attachments:
Ok, a bit off topic here, but i gotta ask since it seems people from this thread know a whole lot about these sales. Can anyone tell me how often Warlords Battlecry III goes on sale? I was kinda broke during this sale so i couldn't buy it and would love to catch it during the next one (which is i'm assuming on black friday/thanksgiving).
u2020bullet: Ok, a bit off topic here, but i gotta ask since it seems people from this thread know a whole lot about these sales. Can anyone tell me how often Warlords Battlecry III goes on sale? I was kinda broke during this sale so i couldn't buy it and would love to catch it during the next one (which is i'm assuming on black friday/thanksgiving).
[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=warlordsbattlecryiii]Every few months, no more than six it seems.[/url]
Post edited November 16, 2015 by ZaineH