It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have any leftover keys for Duke Nukem 3D? Would appreciate if I could get one, please.
If somebody accidentally feels extra generous today, I'd like to ask for Gothic 2 while it's still on sale.
I'm a huge fan of puzzle-horror games, so when I missed the GOG giveaway in January for Distraint, I was absolutely gutted. If anyone has a key lying around in storage that they never redeemed and wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be forever grateful!
https://www.gog.com/u/BeatriceElysia/wishlist
My wishlist.
My top wishes, in order of preference:
Inked, Tanglewood, Feudal Alloy
Any of those would be nice, but I know they are pricy.
My chat is open.
/Inked is bought....
Post edited March 28, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
If someone is feeling generous and wants to gift me that Warcraft 1+2 bundle I'll return the favor to you here on GOG during the Summer Sale in June for that same bundle price of something you want for 14.99. Right now for me money is tight due to a recent wreck my girlfriend was in (she's fine luckily besides a broken wrist) but Hospital check up bills added up a bit too quickly.

But if you feel like gifting me that bundle we can friend each other and stay in touch until June if you like. I'll be good on my word. Thanks :)
Post edited March 31, 2019 by Kelefane
Kelefane: If someone is feeling generous and wants to gift me that Warcraft 1+2 bundle I'll return the favor to you here on GOG during the Summer Sale in June for that same bundle price of something you want for 14.99. Right now for me money is tight due to a recent wreck my girlfriend was in (she's fine luckily besides a broken wrist) but Hospital check up bills added up a bit too quickly.

But if you feel like gifting me that bundle we can friend each other and stay in touch until June if you like. I'll be good on my word. Thanks :)
Sorry to hear she was in a wreck and broke her wrist. Glad it was a minor injury, at least.

Unfortunately I can't help with Warcraft (I'm in a tight spot myself), but wanted to share my sympathies for the accident.
Kelefane: If someone is feeling generous and wants to gift me that Warcraft 1+2 bundle I'll return the favor to you here on GOG during the Summer Sale in June for that same bundle price of something you want for 14.99. Right now for me money is tight due to a recent wreck my girlfriend was in (she's fine luckily besides a broken wrist) but Hospital check up bills added up a bit too quickly.

TheDudeLebowski: Sorry to hear she was in a wreck and broke her wrist. Glad it was a minor injury, at least.

Unfortunately I can't help with Warcraft (I'm in a tight spot myself), but wanted to share my sympathies for the accident.
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.
low rated
wishlist
Far Cry 5
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Enclave
Dragonsphere
Alone in the dark: The New Nightmare
deus ex goty

if anyone has The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified my pc was down during the humble bundle giveaway awhile back. would greatly appreciate it,
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Steve_Hoffman17
Steve_Hoffman17: wishlist
Far Cry 5
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Enclave
Dragonsphere
deus ex goty
You should remove your email from the post. If some wants to send you something they can always send it in a pm.
Steve_Hoffman17: wishlist
Far Cry 5
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Enclave
Dragonsphere
deus ex goty
theslitherydeee: You should remove your email from the post. If some wants to send you something they can always send it in a pm.
thanks new to this whole thing appreciative it tho
I'm personnaly searching for a Distant Worlds donation if someone has one (steam or Gog either)
Post edited April 05, 2019 by gvyop
If anyone is willing to gift me La Mulana 2 I will be eternally grateful.
Post edited April 06, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
If someone is willing to gift me Prince of Persia The Two Thrones I would be very happy. The problem is I can only buy games with steam wallets otherwise I wouldn't have asked it here. I also heard that steam version crashes a lot. If the request is declined it's no biggie. :)
Post edited April 06, 2019 by arsalan12
low rated
I very much would like a copy of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales on GOG, if anyone has a spare or is feeling generous. I got it on Steam before I started playing Gwent... and I'd rather be able to connect it to my Gwent!
Post edited April 08, 2019 by MidnightVoyager
As said above in my reply to this thread, still looking for Warcraft 1+2 bundle :) Thanks and i'll get whoever gets it for me a game during the Summer Sale in June for same price.