It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hello good old (but gold) gamers!

I would love to play some games from my wishlist, especially

Shadows: Awakening , SpellForce 3 (with expansion if possible) , Factorio ,Ancestor Legacy

so if somebody will be so supernice i would be grateful.

but right now they are not on sale so i will write some games from my wishlist that are on sale:

Pharaoh + Cleopatra and Zeus+ Poseidon, Divinity Original Sin 2 ,Homeworld:DesertsOfKharak

and
i probably don't expect that anybody will giving such expensive game but is probably on all community wishlists
(best upcoming game ).... CYBERPUNK 2077 - i bet it will be masterpiece like Witcher 3 is.

good luck to all
Post edited September 30, 2019 by ppdouble
pkk234: Give me a second, let me know when you can chat.
I answered you as quickly as I could, but it looks like we have a very different time zones. Moreover, the sale is almost over, and a full priced copy is too much to ask for it (in my opinion).

But thanks for your kindness anyway!
Many thanks to Aramandur for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to Aramandur for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura!
Do yourself a grand favor and play the shit out of that outstanding gargantuan (but slightly rough) gem!
BranjoHello: Do yourself a grand favor and play the shit out of that outstanding gargantuan (but slightly rough) gem!
Well, I have my "favorite" autumn cold, which means a lot of free time, so I think nothing will stop me! :D

By the way, can you tell me if the GOG version contains any community patches (you know, like Bloodlines or Gothic 3, for example) or should I install someting manually to get rid of compatibility issues or any other "good old" problems?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: By the way, can you tell me if the GOG version contains any community patches (you know, like Bloodlines or Gothic 3, for example) or should I install someting manually to get rid of compatibility issues or any other "good old" problems?
To tell you the truth I'm not sure if I ever played my GOG copy of Arcanum because I played soooo much of it before I even had a GOG account.
But I do remember that I installed it to check if it was working fine with my old saves and every was as good as it could be.
Now I almost never install any unofficial modes or community patches, so there is another reason why I'm definitely not the right person to answer this kind of question.
I remember Arcanum having some bugs but they were more "adorable" rather than annoying.
The only (kind of) game-breaking bug I encountered was when I found this (top?) hat item. And putting it on moved your disposition towards evil -20. This wouldn't be a problem if it happened only while wearing it. It was PERMANENT! And I put it on and off couple of times and then saved just to realize that all of the sudden everybody is hating me and I'm this super villain and I was a somewhat good guy just few moments ago.
Back then I was naive enough not to have back up saves and my save was pretty much ruined. I tried some save-editor some years later but apparently the hat did so much damage that even adding +100 disposition still left my character with -20 in general. Which made it playable at least. xD
BeatriceElysia: Gifted Uderrail E, Desktop Dungeons +dlc and Ruiner? Is that OK?
Thank you very much .
BranjoHello:
I also found a sword giving -2 to some stat, forgot which, which was also permanent whenever it was equipped. And I also realized it too late for the nearest save to count, forgot if I had to go way back or start over. But started over plenty of times anyway, mostly trying to get the early companions (dog (save the dog!), Magnus and the big guy, forgot his name) at the right time so they won't be behind me in level, then trying to get those Black Mountain Clan mines just right in terms of carrying stuff back I think (that dungeon sure was tedious!). Seemed easier after that... until I found the later companions, Raven and... think I got the dwarf mage too? And again issue with levels. Eventually got stuck at something in the wizard city, no way I could find to complete that quest even if I checked a guide and my gf (...) also said she had done it (but then lost interest, and got too hard too, since she didn't care about keeping levels in line and always did all personal and little side quests first, so her companions were even 20 levels below, and that mattered more and more).
I will leave screenshot here:

I never offered to gift him anything and I currently run no giveaway.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
BeatriceElysia: I will leave screenshot here:
I never offered to gift him anything and I currently run no giveaway.
LOL WHAT??

1/First you was doing giveaway here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post12089
Claiming that you have 50 Steam credit - so we can ask any game under 30.

where you stated that we should PM you! so i DID

2/ your full conversation was just "NOT TO YOU"

3/ When i asked why, you don't bothered to respond and communicate , but you had plenty of time doing misleading screenshot

VERY NICE FROM YOU !! ...
ppdouble: 1/First you was doing giveaway here:

Timestamp on that post: August 02, 2019
Today's date: September 30, 2019
ppdouble: snip
Before jumping to any conclusions you should check the date of the posts. BeatriceElysia posted that 2 months ago so it's pretty clear to anyone with common sense that offer is no longer valid.

Since Lady B failed to give you a friendly advice here one from me your Friendly Neighborhood Branjo-Man:

It's pretty obvious you have just realized you can get games for free on this forum. That's cool and you feel very tempted now.
What is even more cool is that is true, there are people around here that like to gift games to others.
But, before you should get free games it is a decent thing to actually participate around the forum a little. Discuss gaming things with others, being friendly and that sort of stuff.
Unless you're some kind of "unrepairable asshole", you can do it. Everyone can.

So, show some patience and like the bikers like to say Show Respect Get Respect.
low rated
ppdouble: 1/First you was doing giveaway here:

gogtrial34987: Timestamp on that post: August 02, 2019
Today's date: September 30, 2019
Yea, i should read it better BUT many people do giveaways all year....

Really don't understand that stupid reaction...
Post edited October 01, 2019 by ppdouble
It will be cool if someone could gift me the newly released XIII (the game that is).

I really like the Graphic Novel and I would instabuy the game myself if I could.
I didn't see any notice from GOG email...but here's a gift from GOG themselves!

SWEETTHANKS (GOG) - code for Artbook "Sherlock Holmes"

Credit to Catac1ysm for finding it