It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FireDrakeZ: snip
Aramandur: Check your chat :)
I did. Thank you very much for Perimeter and Venom. Unlike most gamers today, I like exploring older games from decades ago that I missed playing. They are still highly rated today and It would be fun to try them out.
Post edited April 22, 2019 by FireDrakeZ
I'd like to ask for a copy of Heroes of Might & Magic V if anyone would be kind enough to provide. I emptied my budget with Katana Zero and I'll have to stay on the stingy side for a while to avoid misbehaving, but seeing Flaose playing it during GOG stream made me want to play it a lot, considering I never played a homm title before.
high rated
Buttspikes: I'd like to ask for a copy of Heroes of Might & Magic V if anyone would be kind enough to provide. I emptied my budget with Katana Zero and I'll have to stay on the stingy side for a while to avoid misbehaving, but seeing Flaose playing it during GOG stream made me want to play it a lot, considering I never played a homm title before.
Check chat.
Doc0075: Check chat.
Thanks a lot! Much appreciated for the kind gesture ^^.
I'm asking for a GOG key for Freespace 2 if anyone happens to have an extra one.
Post edited April 23, 2019 by TheBigCore
could someone get me bastion?
It is on sale and i can't get it for i won't get money in time.
Since the Mafia series is now on sale, I'd like to ask for Mafia II - the only game in the series that I haven't played yet.

I beat the first game back in the days, but when Mafia II came out, I was deep in the local subcultural stuff (different gigs, house parties, garage band's rehearsals). In those days I quite seriously believed that my passion for video games was a thing of the past (except for Skate, Tony Hawk's series and maybe Guitar Hero) and I'll never return to it again. As you can see, it was pretty naive, and now I'm trying to catch up as much as possible.

As for Mafia III, one of my friends gave me a copy for some holiday a couple of years ago (place for a "former friend" joke). To be honest, I don't consider it as bad as I used to hear about it. Yeah, there were some technical issues, but it's not an extremely bad game after all. Maybe I think so because the main complaint that I heard most often can be described as "Mafia III is not Mafia II" (obviously) and I just don't get it.

I often see this game in the community giveaway topic, but I'm always late for it because of time zones (and ninjas). So, if somebody have a spare key for share, I'll gladly accept it.
high rated
aRealCyborg: could someone get me bastion?
PM sent. Hope you have fun.
aRealCyborg: could someone get me bastion?
jcozart: PM sent. Hope you have fun.
Thank you! You are to kind!
Does anyone have "Beyond Good & Evil" that he/she could/would like to share? Thank you very much.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by zaMNal
If someone got the both Hotline Miami games and doesn't want the first one I'll be able to give it a nice and warm home to spend the cold argentinian winter.
high rated
Fran67: If I may, I'd like to ask for Kholat, Kerbal Space Program, and Hello Neighbor----but mostly for Kholat, as I love the Dyatlov mystery. Thanks!
Check chat.
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Since the Mafia series is now on sale, I'd like to ask for Mafia II - the only game in the series that I haven't played yet.
Check chat.
Doc0075: Check chat.
Thanks a lot to our local year-round Santa! (:
deleted
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Dogmaus