It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
u6rmgdsy

A Realms of Arkania 1+2 code I forgot I had
ggf162: u6rmgdsy

A Realms of Arkania 1+2 code I forgot I had
Thanks. +1
I have 1 Giana Sisters (steam code) but I don't use steam...
Anyone really looking for this game and not just to add as #1001 entry of your list kind of thing?
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Muttala
what deus ex went on sale and was gone before i got home, if any lucky person has an extra copy, i would be glad to take off your hands.

Muttala: I have 1 Giana Sisters (steam code) but I don't use steam...
Anyone really looking for this game and not just to add as #1001 entry of your list kind of thing?
no but you are very kind
Post edited November 14, 2013 by ma5terbob
I wouldn't mind it
You'd be better offering it in this thread (partially due to traffic, partially as thats where the gifts tend to drop).
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway
You could instead (as you want to find it a good home) make anew topic as a giveaway for it and add some stipulations for entry if you wish!
Thanks for the kind offer (not my kind of game though) at any rate! :)
Anyone got a key for Brutal Legend, Beyond G&E or Another World, please?
Post edited November 14, 2013 by LesterKnight99
Sachys: You'd be better offering it in this thread (partially due to traffic, partially as thats where the gifts tend to drop).
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway
You could instead (as you want to find it a good home) make anew topic as a giveaway for it and add some stipulations for entry if you wish!
Thanks for the kind offer (not my kind of game though) at any rate! :)
noted. let me repost there
Muttala: noted. let me repost there
but of course! :) i'm sure you'll have some takers!
Anyone manage to grab an extra freebie Thunderscape?
(Wanting to trade, if I have anything you want.)
adambiser: Anyone manage to grab an extra freebie Thunderscape?
(Wanting to trade, if I have anything you want.)
ya don't have Lucy Liu!
If someone has got an extra copy of Enclave to give away I'll be very grateful.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by alexbowwow
I know my list is a little on the wishful thinking side but if anyone has a spare NWN 2 Complete, Icewind Dale 2 Complete, Spellforce Platinum or a Nexus: The Jupiter Incident to throw around I would be beyond grateful! The only thing I have to offer in return is a Witcher key for anyone that does not have it already.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by remyrising
If anyone has a extra copy of System Shock 2 to give away , I can give it a good home in monkey city.
I have a spare The Witcher: Enhanced Edition code if anyone wants to trade?