It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone does not need Realms of Arkania: Shadows over Riva, which was apparently free in the past, I'd be very happy to replay this old classic once again.
Leisure Suit Larry Greatest Hits and Misses! is only 2.49, if anybody's feeling generous
I don't suppose anyone bought Baldur's Gate 2 in time? I tried buying it but I kept getting that "our service is too popular" error :\
I will be gratefull if someone will give me a Witcher key cause I have sequel and I like it a lot
legomaster: I will be gratefull if someone will give me a Witcher key cause I have sequel and I like it a lot
i cant give you the key but i can give you the enhanced edition on steam if you have steam
stika: I don't suppose anyone bought Baldur's Gate 2 in time? I tried buying it but I kept getting that "our service is too popular" error :\
Check your PMs.
Didn't see that it had, but if Unepic comes up on the Fall sale I'd be grateful if someone could snag it till I'm back (tomorrow).

Thanks
Huff: Didn't see that it had, but if Unepic comes up on the Fall sale I'd be grateful if someone could snag it till I'm back (tomorrow).
So far it's been just these games, with no indication that anything further will be added. Sorry.

EDIT: Better link
Post edited November 14, 2013 by IAmSinistar
stika: I don't suppose anyone bought Baldur's Gate 2 in time? I tried buying it but I kept getting that "our service is too popular" error :\
C1nnabar: Check your PMs.
Oh WOW! Thank you so much! :D
Well, may not have gotten Jack Keane 2, but that's because I asked for it late, but now I will be thankful if someone is generous enough to gift me Rise of The Triad since that's on sale, my thanks is to that generous person :)
Could I have an Another World code, please?
legomaster: I will be gratefull if someone will give me a Witcher key cause I have sequel and I like it a lot
I should still have a spare key around,send me a message and I'll check in later when i have the time to

If anyone manages to catch one or both of the Neverwinter Nights titles during the sale, I'd really appreciate.
After a whole week of only getting a couple hours of sleep per night I can't keep my eyes open anymore :(
Post edited November 14, 2013 by KMJX
I wasn't going to do this, but in the event that EXPEDITIONS: CONQUISTADOR cycles back through yet again, I'd appreciate it if someone dropped a copy on me. I promise to make it up to the universe later.
If there is anyone who was able to get Shelter or Sniper Elite and would be willing to swap/sell them, PM me, please.
If any one was able to grab a spare copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition, I would greatly appreciate it. I can offer a TF2 key for it if you also use steam.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by tAnt0