It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It was said before but I have to repeat it: downrepping people in the gifting thread is rude. I'm not sure if it counts but I will uprep any Low Rated posts in this thread.
blotunga: It was said before but I have to repeat it: downrepping people in the gifting thread is rude. I'm not sure if it counts but I will uprep any Low Rated posts in this thread.
Totally agree - I'm flabbergasted that someone would downrep here.
I too have been uprepping when I notice it.
I have one extra copy of "Carmageddon Max Pack". Anyone interested?

I was looking for Don't Starve or Shetler on sale but i don't have luck to find it XD
maelstrom06: I have one extra copy of "Carmageddon Max Pack". Anyone interested?

I was looking for Don't Starve or Shetler on sale but i don't have luck to find it XD
Still have that one? I don't have any GOG code but I can give you something from Gamersgate instead. ;-)

EDIT. Something like Masterspace. ;-)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by HenitoKisou
maelstrom06:
HenitoKisou:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds -> this is the thread for trading.
The gifting thread is about... gifts :)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by blotunga
maelstrom06: I have one extra copy of "Carmageddon Max Pack". Anyone interested?

HenitoKisou: Still have that one? I don't have any GOG code but I can give you something from Gamersgate instead. ;-)

EDIT. Something like Masterspace. ;-)
Check your PM, you have a gift ;)
Thank you for the offer but don't worry. I'm not really interested in that game. You can use it another time. ^_^

HenitoKisou:
blotunga: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds -> this is the thread for trading.
The gifting thread is about... gifts :)
I know. I just sent a gift ^_^
Post edited November 15, 2013 by maelstrom06
Just saw this three lovely things on promo:
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Nox
Stronghold HD

Couldn't help but to wish them. :)
Well i asked if anyone had a copy of for System Shock 2 they didn't want on the promo thread and I got linked this thread.
isn't this the thread to ask 'politely' for games?
...people that ask nicely shouldn't be down repped at all.

I'm only going to ask for Thunderscape, just to get it off the front page... grr.
low rated
well,these games are on my wishlist and on the promo:
Little Big Adventure 1/2
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Magic Carpet Plus

contact me by PM
At the risk of being down-repped, I am putting a request forward for Another World (only after all other requests have been granted)
Gifted - Many thanks Amigo
Post edited November 15, 2013 by giofive
My moneys all out after the insomnia thing and divine divinity from the mac promo is just 1.49$, I'd be eternally grateful if someone gave it to me. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the game Another Shadow! I hope you are reading this, I will return the favor if I can!
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Kennethor
If someone has a spare key for Larry Collection (1-5), I will be a happy people!
Thanks anyway.
Hi everyone,

does someone have a spare key for Lucius GOG version? I would really like to have it =)
I'd love to get my hands on Nox while it's on sale. People have recommended me Nox for a long time considering you're looking for an ARPG so I'd really like to give it a try. Thanks in advance for reading this!

PS: A kind and anonymous person just sent me a code for SimCity 2000, many thanks to you, whoever you are...
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Zorder