It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JayMack: If someone has a HoMM5 key, I'd love you long time. I've also got a few keys to trade for if you need them.
Check your PM inbox =)
Daniel Ruf: ...
I have also never played a part of Assassins Creed :O =(
Check your PM inbox =)
Post edited November 18, 2013 by pH7
JayMack: If someone has a HoMM5 key, I'd love you long time. I've also got a few keys to trade for if you need them.
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
Daniel Ruf: ...
I have also never played a part of Assassins Creed :O =(
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
awesome, many many many thanks =) will enjoy the very first Assassins Creed that I play for the very first ime =)
now I can play the weekend and chill / enjoy my free time =)
LesterKnight99: If anyone has a key for Alan Wake, or Beyond Good and Evil, please pm me, because that would be great!
Right. I'm not going to downrep you, but you are not going to get gifted any games if you continually spam the gifting thread with requests. You just joined, and have low rep. It looks like you just joined for free games, so if you want respect, than I suggest you get involved with the community you know? Like maybe buy some games for yourself, or gift some to others, you know.
gifted

Thank woosk very much for Expeditions: Conquistador
Post edited November 18, 2013 by PandaLiang
Thank you!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by JogsterXL
Well thief 2 was a thief in the night for me. Edit: But I already noticed many of you missed it. So I will pick it up later in another sale.
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Crappynuker1
Everybody here's asking for stuff from the insomnia promo, and I'm just like:

Little Big Adventure, if anybody has a spare?
high rated
PandaLiang: I've missed some of the tittles from Insomnia sale because of time, price or bear.....

Expeditions: Conquistador

I'll be very thankful if any one has an extra copy of any one of them and is willing to gift. Steam copy will be fine as well.
Check your PM. :)
PandaLiang: I've missed some of the tittles from Insomnia sale because of time, price or bear.....

Expeditions: Conquistador

I'll be very thankful if any one has an extra copy of any one of them and is willing to gift. Steam copy will be fine as well.
woosk: Check your PM. :)
Thank you very much!
Hi, some people in the sales thread have been saying this is the place to goto for any games we missed out on. I never saw Rogue legacy go on sale when I checked the main gog page. If there is a spare copy availabe here I would really enjoy it. thank you.
Yep kinda looking for Rogue Legacy as well :)
Kudos to all the gifters, congratulations to all the gifted! (I see ph7 and panda on this page already :D)
I missed Reus in the sale. All I can really offer at the moment is a copy of
http://www.desura.com/games/astro-emporia on Desura.
low rated
Seeing the new release's catch, it's only natural to state my interest for Deponia 1&2 spare keys if there will be any.

Thank you.
Does anyone have a spare Assassin's Creed key from the insomnia sale?

I can trade back:
* Witcher 2
* MAX + MAX2
* Jade Empire
* King Of Dragon Pass