It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been waiting for a promo for the past 1 week (give or take) but I've got a job (finally) and always seem to miss it (do I?) and don't get the chance to buy it.

If somebody has a extra copy of GRID I would gladly take it.
I can give you something in return as long as it's up to the price of GRID (2.99 was it?).
Posted at GOG General trading thread too, yeah!

Anyway let's finish this wall of text with a thanks to the possible gifter/trader. heh
Post edited June 29, 2014 by sbolokanov
high rated
I'm not asking for anything.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has gifted a game during this summer sale.

We all love you!
Hello, I would be extremely grateful if has found to have any human being (although I am not picky can also be non-human) who gift me Icewind Dale 2.
If anyone has a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2 lying around, I'd appreciate it.
Just missed the sale for SiN Gold, i dont usually do this, but it would be nice if someone would gave me one :P

P/S Have the Prince of Persia games ever been on sale? Heard good things about the trilogy and want to try it for myself :D
low rated
American McGee's Grimm is tempting .
Post edited June 29, 2014 by ne_zavarj
low rated
I never played any heroes of might and magic. I don't suppose anyone could gift me one? I'll leave which up to you >.>
The summer sale is coming to a close. I thought I'd throw my wishlist up one last time:

Banished
Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars
low rated
It's the last day of summer sale, so here's my top5 wishlist titles if someone gets them cheaply and want to give them away:

Postal 2 Complete
Stronghold HD
Gobliiins pack
Dracula Trilogy
Heroes of Might and Magic5: Bundle

Thank you for your consideration.
high rated
ne_zavarj: Knock-Knock and American McGee's Grimm are tempting .
*Knock, knock*

"Who's there?"

"A gift code!"

Enjoy the game!
PaterAlf: *Knock, knock*

"Who's there?"

"A gift code!"

Enjoy the game!
Thank you for Knock-Knock .
EDIT: Some people here just ask for the whole catalogue and 15 dollars games :S
Post edited June 30, 2014 by Punished_Snake
Could someone help me with Omerta: City of Gangsters, Still life 2 or Allan Wake: American Nightmare, please? Those games were free but i missed them.
PM incoming for Still Life 2 Seikus.
Thank you very much!