It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: That's not correct. I gave away a gift code for Wallace and Gromit just a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Gift codes stay valid even if the game gets removed from the store.
thebream: Thanks for the confirmation. I have a few unused Fallout 1, 2 and tactics codes lying around, so good to know they'll still work. I can trade those for wallace & gromit.
Actually I have extra codes for Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics from GOG and are no longer working :(

May I ask for Shadowrun Returns? :)
thebream: Thanks for the confirmation. I have a few unused Fallout 1, 2 and tactics codes lying around, so good to know they'll still work. I can trade those for wallace & gromit.
jonridan: Actually I have extra codes for Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics from GOG and are no longer working :(

When did you try redeeming those?
Would be ever so grateful if i got shadowrun returns of some generous soul
Post edited June 27, 2014 by friendofcabbage
jonridan: Actually I have extra codes for Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics from GOG and are no longer working :(

thebream: When did you try redeeming those?
I tried yesterday.
Could someone gift me Gemini Rue! It's on flash sale now for only $2. I finished Resonance and really want to play this game. Thanks!
Pls can anyone gift me The witcher 2. i will be ewer so gratefull. i cant buy it myself. cant use my card to buy stuff online.
Anyone got a copy of Mag Runner going spare, I'm knew to GoG and missed the free offer.

Gifted. Cheers to Soulroar
Post edited June 28, 2014 by chrizmiller
Do you like free games? Of course you like free games! Win a free game from me, it's really quite simple..
Post edited June 27, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
PaterAlf: That's not correct. I gave away a gift code for Wallace and Gromit just a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Gift codes stay valid even if the game gets removed from the store.
if they're codes from the last freebie they wont work anymore
If it is possible, I would like Disciples gifted. Thank you in advance.
low rated
would like to have consortium from the flash sale, please.
The gift codes for Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics are an exception. GOG made them invalid, because some people tried to sell the codes that were given away for free. So if your codes are from the free giveaway promo. they are invalid. If you bought them instead, they should still be valid.
Would love I Have No Mouth and I must Scream please.
Post edited June 27, 2014 by Dohogerse
Oops sorry wrong thread.
Post edited June 27, 2014 by theslitherydeee
UGH I WISH I HAD A JOB RIGHT NOW

Please, can someone, anyone, gift me the first Witcher game? Or maybe Divine Divinity?

Any of these would make me very, very happy.

If not, well, thanks anyway. :)