It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Falci: Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

Thanks for your time and your kindness, random stranger!
foxworks: Coming right up! Check your PM :)
Nice work, Mr. Cheese Biscuit. :D

+1
Falci: Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

Thanks for your time and your kindness, random stranger!
foxworks: Coming right up! Check your PM :)
Due to the sheer amount of awesome implied in your gesture, I cannot properly express my happiness and gratitude with your generosity.

But, hell, if I won't at least try! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D
Falci: Due to the sheer amount of awesome implied in your gesture, I cannot properly express my happiness and gratitude with your generosity.

But, hell, if I won't at least try! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D
Happiness and gratitude expressed ;-)
I would like Gray Matter too, but I don't have much to trade for anything right now. Thank you.
high rated
heres a witcher beta key

47VALLNR
^ NR, but thanks for giving away! +1
chemdog4: heres a witcher beta key

47VALLNR
Redeemed, thank you.
high rated
Shoot me a PM if you would like any of the following games...

Memories of a Vagabond (Desura) Taken
Realms of Arkania 1 + 2 (GOG) Taken
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG) Taken
Torchlight (GOG) Taken
Post edited July 16, 2014 by bigpoppaping
looking for escape goat 2, don't get any trading partner for that yet, if you have a gog key, let me know.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by bigpoppaping
high rated
Muttala: looking for escape goat 2, don't get any trading partner for that yet, if you have a gog key, let me know.
Sent......check PM.
Muttala: looking for escape goat 2, don't get any trading partner for that yet, if you have a gog key, let me know.
DampSquib: Sent......check PM.
Thank you! As we chat in PM, let me know if you have anything in your wishlist, I will see if I have the keys :)
high rated
DampSquib:
Muttala: Thank you! As we chat in PM, let me know if you have anything in your wishlist, I will see if I have the keys :)
Welcome and once again cheers for the offer +1 :)

Stevezen: if anyone has had a windfall and is feeling generous, then I'd love a fun simulator

Apache Longbow or Privateer 2: The Darkening

Thank you
Incoming, check PM.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by DampSquib
high rated
DampSquib: HNKN-CEGM-GPTX-HXS8 <------ Sword of the stars the pit.
I got this one, thanks! :)

In return i drop:

PID (GOG):

7EDW-5MB9-WTUK-EDEV
DampSquib thank you so much!

Incredibly generous of you.