It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Falci: Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

Thanks for your time and your kindness, random stranger!
Coming right up! Check your PM :)
Falci: Hi, I've been waiting for Gray Matter here for quite a while, but am currently without a job.

If there's a kind soul out there who wishes to make me happy, I'd love a new job! :)

In case that's not available, I'll gladly accept the gift of Gray Matter, since it's on promotion too.

foxworks: Coming right up! Check your PM :)
Nice work, Mr. Cheese Biscuit. :D

+1

foxworks: Coming right up! Check your PM :)
Due to the sheer amount of awesome implied in your gesture, I cannot properly express my happiness and gratitude with your generosity.

But, hell, if I won't at least try! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D
Falci: Due to the sheer amount of awesome implied in your gesture, I cannot properly express my happiness and gratitude with your generosity.

But, hell, if I won't at least try! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D
Happiness and gratitude expressed ;-)
I would like Gray Matter too, but I don't have much to trade for anything right now. Thank you.
high rated
heres a witcher beta key

47VALLNR
^ NR, but thanks for giving away! +1
chemdog4: heres a witcher beta key

47VALLNR
Redeemed, thank you.
high rated
Shoot me a PM if you would like any of the following games...

Memories of a Vagabond (Desura) Taken
Realms of Arkania 1 + 2 (GOG) Taken
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG) Taken
Torchlight (GOG) Taken
Post edited July 16, 2014 by bigpoppaping
looking for escape goat 2, don't get any trading partner for that yet, if you have a gog key, let me know.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by bigpoppaping
high rated
Muttala: looking for escape goat 2, don't get any trading partner for that yet, if you have a gog key, let me know.
Sent......check PM.
Muttala: looking for escape goat 2, don't get any trading partner for that yet, if you have a gog key, let me know.
DampSquib: Sent......check PM.
Thank you! As we chat in PM, let me know if you have anything in your wishlist, I will see if I have the keys :)
high rated
DampSquib:
Muttala: Thank you! As we chat in PM, let me know if you have anything in your wishlist, I will see if I have the keys :)
Welcome and once again cheers for the offer +1 :)

Stevezen: if anyone has had a windfall and is feeling generous, then I'd love a fun simulator

Apache Longbow or Privateer 2: The Darkening

Thank you
Incoming, check PM.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by DampSquib
high rated
DampSquib: HNKN-CEGM-GPTX-HXS8 <------ Sword of the stars the pit.
I got this one, thanks! :)

In return i drop:

PID (GOG):

7EDW-5MB9-WTUK-EDEV