It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1337KittenFan: Magicka
Magic 2014 (and any or DLC for this)
Scribblenauts Unlimted
Master of Orion 3
PixelJunk Monsters
samlii: For these you would be better off here.
I'll try asking in there then. Thanks for the advice, & a BIG BIG Thanks for the wonderful gift! That's one less I gotta try to hope for! Going to install it & play this morning :D
Wing Commander Bundle is back up for sale for the next 24 hours. If anyone has a spare Wing Commander title or 2 and is feeling generous, please PM me. Then I can get the rest of the bundle at a reduced cost. Thank you for considering my gift request and thanks to all the kind gifters in the GoG community.

Cancel my gift request. Received the bundle from xckx.
Post edited June 29, 2014 by BenKii
I missed the "Alan Wake: American Nightmare" freebie if anyone happens to have a spare. Thanks!

(proof I'm not some kindof no-good freeloader)
Post edited June 29, 2014 by xenocidic
Maybe someone has a spare copy from Rollercoaster Tycoon (1 or 2), Empire Earth II, Theme Hospital, or NWN 2 ^_^
Post edited June 29, 2014 by killu30
if you don't know what to do with your extra D&D games, maybe you could give them to me, pretty please? :3
Would anybody gift me rune? could get it myself tomorrow but it'll be too late by then
Post edited June 29, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Would you kindly give me the Gothic 2+3 pack, random stranger? :)
Eschalon Complete Saga, at least Book 2 or 3. Have on Steam, want them here.
Would somebody be willing to buy me Icewind Dale 1 + 2 and Planescape Torment, while they are on sale?
I am willing to trade for keycode(s) of equal value ($12.00).

If interested, please, send me a PM.

EDIT:// Thank you, keycdoes swapped :)
Post edited June 30, 2014 by Tarhiel
low rated
Could someone gift me any of this:

Anachronox
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
Beyond Good and Evil
Clive Barker's Undying
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Freespace 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
Rune Classic
Sacrifice
Thief Gold
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The

Thanks.
Post edited June 29, 2014 by nicoc77
I would like to try Wing Commander 1 and 2 to see if I would like the series before getting the whole thing. But I managed to buy and trade for quite a few games. So give more consideration to previous posts. Thanks.
Just a last minute request for LoK: Defiance or Soul Reaver 2 haha
I have unfortunately run out of funds, which is why i'm wondering if some kind soul could gift me Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic.

I would be willing to trade for it, however the only things I could trade with are some steam keys.

I would really appreciate it if someone were to give it to me, but if anyone is interested in my steam keys, then trading is not a problem.
Post edited June 30, 2014 by spoonwhale
neomaniak: ...Please, can someone, anyone, gift me the first Witcher game? ...
If not, well, thanks anyway. :)
Wish fulfilled as far as I know ;-)
Also wish a first Witcher game, please. Would be very grateful.