It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deleted
Post edited November 28, 2019 by arsalan12
If anyone is feeling generous, would you please gift Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines? I would get it, but I'm still waiting for the paycheck.
TheMonkofDestiny: Enjoy :D
I will. Thank you again for your kindness.
high rated
zlaywal: Thank you again for your kindness.
No problem.
I would like to get AER: Memories of Old from this sales! I'd be great if someone were willing to get it for me!
50% off (only 24 hours valid) for Divinity Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition on GOG
?VXDEBJIXA6P0FLJBR

?=4-1
low rated
May i request these two games as an early birthday gift ?

- Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition
- The Great Perhaps

Thank you .
low rated
I'd like to have Yakuza 0 Steam key please.

(I can send the generous man CoD WW2 EU key afterwards).
If someone is feeling generous, I would love to have The Suffering Ties That Bind. It's on sale for just $2.49.
I don't have the money for it so here's 72% off Elex (which puts it at $14USD - better than its current sale price, at least in the same currency) code which expires in just under ~19 hours or so:

SECH3423220BBDDA9F

(no tricks or riddles... if you want to use it, just use it - it'd be nice if you said you did but no obligations to do so)
low rated
If anyone feels generous, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, is on sale right now.
My money dried up, on some unexpected spending :(
I have Knights and Bikes key which was supposed to go initially to Finkleroy, but! My order for that key isn't listed under my orders, so if anyone wants knights and bikes, could you tell me if my key works?
low rated
BeatriceElysia: I have Knights and Bikes key which was supposed to go initially to Finkleroy, but! My order for that key isn't listed under my orders, so if anyone wants knights and bikes, could you tell me if my key works?
Looks interesting. Can I ask for it if it's still available?

By the way, if you received a receipt by e-mail, then everything should be fine. Once I had a similar issue, and the missing order appeared in the list of my orders later (on the next day, if I remember correctly). I'm pretty sure that it's happened because of the heavy load during the sale.

Edit: I think I should mention that the key was inactive, so Beatrice contacted customer support and they successfully refunded this order.
Post edited December 03, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
BeatriceElysia: I have Knights and Bikes key which was supposed to go initially to Finkleroy, but! My order for that key isn't listed under my orders, so if anyone wants knights and bikes, could you tell me if my key works?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Looks interesting. Can I ask for it if it's still available?

By the way, if you received a receipt by e-mail, then everything should be fine. Once I had a similar issue, and the missing order appeared in the list of my orders later (on the next day, if I remember correctly). I'm pretty sure that it's happened because of the heavy load during the sale.
sent
low rated
My birthday is around the corner , so i set my wishlist to public : https://www.gog.com/u/i_hope_you_rot/wishlist

Thank you .
Post edited November 29, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot