It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone can spare the cash for Grim Dawn, I would greatly appreciate it (it is #2 on my steam wishlist, if that matters).

I tremendously enjoyed the free weekend on steam, and would love to get back to playing the game, but cannot afford it.

Thank you all either way!

PS: I would also adore Asterix & Obilix XXL if someone wished.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Microfish_1
deleted for double post.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Microfish_1
It seems what meagre amount I had on my card has dried up just short of getting the last Satellite Reign extra for the complete collection:

https://www.gog.com/game/satellite_reign_novella

I already have the OST and artbook, the novella is all that is missing. I don't suppose anyone would like to gift this to me and ease my completionist OCD? (not you Doc0075, you've already been too kind to me).

Enjoy the summer sales in any case. :)
high rated
Braggadar:
Check chat :)
Cavalary: Check chat :)
Brilliant! Thanks Cavalary!
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: If someone feels generous i'd like to request these games :

Spec Ops: The Line
The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified
Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition

Thank you .
Check chat.
If someone generous enough wants to give me a copy of the Gothic 2, I'll gladly accept it! (:
You know what, I'm gonna try my luck!

Magic genie, can I please have Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition?

Edit: Oh, wow, thanks for all the downvotes! To the children who downvoted, here's an excerpt from the OP: "The purpose of this thread is to list games in the GOG catalogue that you would be interested in receiving from fellow GOG community members. Simply list the games you're interested in..."
Post edited June 04, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
Doc0075: Check chat.
Thank you Doc for Spec Ops: The Line .
If any one is kind enough i would like to request HuniePop thanks in advance
high rated
caus132: If any one is kind enough i would like to request HuniePop thanks in advance
Can do, check chat.
Hi! :)

Any one have a discount for Diablo 1 ? Thanks a lot! :)
This one would be most greatfull for zombasite and/or Drox Operative they are both on sale too. Many Thanks and thanks for you donating to others as well and the love here.
caus132: If any one is kind enough i would like to request HuniePop thanks in advance
DampSquib: Can do, check chat.
Thank you very much DampSquib :)
Post edited June 21, 2019 by servobeupstry