It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I think I'm allowed to ask for a maximum of three games a month?

Can I ask for these:

- Dead Effect
- Pathologic Classic HD
- Savant - Ascent
kmcoolice: May I ask for Scanner Sombre?
It was great surprise for me how good the game was. I loved the idea and the atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it and also thanks to the donor!
thank you Gekko_Dekko for Hacknet Deluxe Edition and good luck to you in school zeo....SLAY THEM WHY THINE MIGHTY FRO
Hi! Could I ask for Platformines and Running with Rifles, please?
Hello, Zeogold.

May I please have Homefront and Galactic Civilizations II?

Thank you for hosting the giveaway for so long. :)
May I please request - Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova?
Well, i did a quick look thru the list & saw a VN that might interest me so i wld like 2 ask 4 Shan Gui (山桂). Thks 4 the considering my request. :)
thanks to swr2048 for running with rifles & to zeo
may i request ARMA Cold War Assault?
Hi zeo! I hope your semester started well. Could I ask for Action Henk and Crazy Machines 3?
Do you have the last remnant for steam ?
I was moving to a new apartment and i forgott the deadline for the last sale day.

Thanks anyway.
May I have The Count Lucanor?
kmcoolice: May I ask for Scanner Sombre?
pferreira1983: Hi, I think I'm allowed to ask for a maximum of three games a month?

Can I ask for these:

- Dead Effect
- Pathologic Classic HD
- Savant - Ascent
Lone_Scout: Hi! Could I ask for Platformines and Running with Rifles, please?
Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold.

May I please have Homefront and Galactic Civilizations II?

Thank you for hosting the giveaway for so long. :)
bjgamer: May I please request - Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova?
tomyam80: Well, i did a quick look thru the list & saw a VN that might interest me so i wld like 2 ask 4 Shan Gui (山桂). Thks 4 the considering my request. :)
SkelettalAngel: may i request ARMA Cold War Assault?
KoreaBeat: Hi zeo! I hope your semester started well. Could I ask for Action Henk and Crazy Machines 3?
ashwald: May I have The Count Lucanor?
All granted.

eldav80: Do you have the last remnant for steam ?
Nope, sorry. Take a look at the OP to see what is and isn't available.
Many thanks to MarkoH01 for the donation of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and to gixgox for Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. These look like a fun way to spend an autumn afternoon or two while starting to get in the mood for Halloween. :)

Thank you, zeo, for all your effort and time!
bjgamer: Many thanks to MarkoH01 for the donation of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and to gixgox for Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. These look like a fun way to spend an autumn afternoon or two while starting to get in the mood for Halloween. :)

Thank you, zeo, for all your effort and time!
Don't forget to wear a necklace of garlic.