It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope y'all are ready, because we're pulling out all the stops once more with an update that's gonna be in at least two parts.

Update: Planets Under Attack (x3) ,Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, Vapour (x2), Z Steel Soldiers, International Snooker, Chernobyl Commando (x2), Stellar Impact Bundle, Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition, Guns of Icarus Alliance, Orwell (x2), The I of the Dragon, Party Saboteurs, Iron Sky: Invasion, Dark Years, Two Worlds II Castle Defense, Tesla Breaks the World!, Verlore Verstand, Speed Kills, and The Flame in the Flood added, courtesy of robert1969.
Affordable Space Adventures, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Freedom Planet, Darksiders II, Sword & Soldiers II, and Runbow added (all Wii U keys) added, courtesy of caffeinewriter.
Revolution 25th Anniversary Documentary, Before Nightfall, The Basilisk, and The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera EP 1 added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Meadow and The Tiny Bang Story added, courtesy of AB2012.
Good Robot, TROSS, Blackbay Asylum, Numba Deluxe, Darkness and a Crowd, and Pure Mind added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
Glass Masquerade, Slay.one, and Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal added, courtesy of BeatriceElysia.
Meadow, SPACECOM, Tower 57, The Tiny Bang Story, and Slay.one added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Okhlos, Uurnog Uunlimited, Space Run Galaxy, RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry, and Poly Bridge added, courtesy of DubConqueror.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride, Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan, Back to Bed, A Boy and His Blob, Broken Sword: Directors Cut (x3), Back to Bed, A Boy and His Blob, Wizardry 6+7 Anna's Quest (x2), and Left in the Dark: No One on Board added, courtesy of ciemnogrodzianin.
Myst: Masterpiece Edition, Riven: The Sequel to MYST, and URU: Complete Chronicles added, courtesy of FantasySci5.
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe added, courtesy of direspirefirewire.
Atex Brawl, Perfect Heist, Redline Ultimate Racing, Infecto, NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics, and JUST DASH added, courtesy of gixgox.
Europa Universalis III Complete, Crusader Kings II (Old Gods DLC available), Majesty 2 Collection, Wasteland, Hacknet (Labyrinths DLC available), and Police Quest Collection added, courtesy of Jonathan_The_Gamer.
Daemonsgate, Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection, Prophecy I - The Viking Child, Drakkhen, Marco Polo, Hostage: Recsue Mission, King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok, Eternam, Chaos Control, Bubble Ghost, Mystical, Alien Rampage, and Ocean Classics Volume 1 added, courtesy of Rosalumina.
Orwell(x2) added, courtesy of kmcoolice.
Carmageddon: Max Damage added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Crazy Taxi, Binary Domain, Alpha Protocol, and Stronghold Crusader 2 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Guns of Icarus Alliance, Meadow, Glass Masquerade, and Slay.One added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Prototypes, Battle vs Chess, Fortix 2, GAUGE, Hue, Kraven Manor (x2), Scrap Garden, Spaera, The Next Penelope, Tick's Tales, and Insurgency added, courtesy of muntdefems.

A particularly unique offer being given by caffeinewriter is a key giving access to the Humble Monthly bundle of the month when it's activated, meaning you'll get a bunch of whatever the selected mystery games are.
I'd ask for caffeinewriter's Humble monthly bundle key please.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: I'd ask for caffeinewriter's Humble monthly bundle key please.
Granted.
Thankyou to MaxFulvus, kmcoolice, Impaler26, Lone_Scout, and the anonymous user for the keys.
I'm certainly going to be busy in the near future!
Thankyou zeogold once again for your work!

As for the update, good luck people. I've recently "fed", so I'm satisfied. I'll pick over the leftovers after the frenzy if zeogold lets me ;).
I'd ask for Serial Cleaner.
I'd like to thanks zeogold for granted the request and caffeinewriter for this October Humble Monthly Bundle key. Not also this granted me access to this month unlock, but also for the humble trove.
Now I can experience the thrill of waiting the monthly games unlocked :)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by zlaywal
I recently tried Stronghold Crusader and loved it, but I’ve been on the fence about SC2 because of the negative reviews. Could I give Stronghold Crusader 2 a try?
May I have Police Quest Collection please?
I assume Glass Masquerade will be daggered? In any case, I highly recommend it for anyone who even has a passing enjoyment of jigsaw puzzles.

Fortix 2 is the other game on there I think is a hidden little gem.
I would like to request Tower 57 please.
May I ask for Poly Bridge pretty please? Bridges! I love bridges!
I found 2 games with the name "Mystical" on Steam, I wonder which one is the donated key for?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/781240/Mystical/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/387270/Mystical/
The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 1 on Steam

Scrap Garden on Steam

Both games look funny, seem to be easy and short, and my PC can manage them.
May I ask for the keys please?
Thanks.
Hi, may I ask for Binary Domain, please?
Thanks!
Oh wow, the Myst games, now that takes me back. Could I ask for Myst: Masterpiece Edition, Riven: The Sequel to MYST, and URU: Complete Chronicles?