It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: Many thanks to MarkoH01 for the donation of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and to gixgox for Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. These look like a fun way to spend an autumn afternoon or two while starting to get in the mood for Halloween. :)

Thank you, zeo, for all your effort and time!
gixgox: Don't forget to wear a necklace of garlic.
The only one who gets to kiss me or get anywhere near my neck is my wife! (And if I get anywhere near too much garlic I'm not allowed in the house. :( Come to think of it ... she does like to stay up at night .... )
gixgox: Don't forget to wear a necklace of garlic.
bjgamer: The only one who gets to kiss me or get anywhere near my neck is my wife! (And if I get anywhere near too much garlic I'm not allowed in the house. :( Come to think of it ... she does like to stay up at night .... )
That looks bloody suspicious.
bjgamer: The only one who gets to kiss me or get anywhere near my neck is my wife! (And if I get anywhere near too much garlic I'm not allowed in the house. :( Come to think of it ... she does like to stay up at night .... )
gixgox: That looks bloody suspicious.
One might even say it sucks.
As you mention sucking - may I suck

Memoria on Steam

off the pool?
Thank you personthingy and zeogold for The Count Lucanor!

*prepares to be spooked*
My thanks to A.Ryan for Homefront and Galactic Civ. 2. Thanks also to Zeogold for managing this massive and enduring giveaway.
gixgox: As you mention sucking - may I suck

Memoria on Steam

off the pool?
Granted.
gixgox: As you mention sucking - may I suck

Memoria on Steam

off the pool?
zeogold: Granted.
Memoria: and Memoria Soundtrack: Keys donated by Makotolia.

Many thanks to Makotolia and the Zeomaster of the GA universe.
It turned out that the key for "Memoria Soundtrack" includes the game plus the soundtrack.

I gave the key for "Memoria" back to zeogold.
I hope somebody else is able to redeem it.
Speaking of Memoria, I've already got that in GOG. Should I play it instantly or should I acquired The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first to know the universe and the story better?

Edit: sorry if it's OT, but the Memoria forum didn't have an answer to that and I don't want to make a new thread just for this.
Post edited September 18, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: Speaking of Memoria, I've already got that in GOG. Should I play it instantly or should I acquired The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first to know the universe and the story better?

Edit: sorry if it's OT, but the Memoria forum didn't have an answer to that and I don't want to make a new thread just for this.
This has actually been asked and answered on this exact thread. Play Chains of Satinav first, it's a good adventure in it's own right. I started Memoria but never got into it. Needs a revisit
supplementscene: This has actually been asked and answered on this exact thread. Play Chains of Satinav first, it's a good adventure in it's own right. I started Memoria but never got into it. Needs a revisit
Thank you. Never thought of searching about it in this thread. I'll get Satinav whenever the next sale happens.
May I please request The Flame In The Flood?
Thank you caffeinewriter for donating "Scanner Sombre" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.

kmcoolice: May I ask for Scanner Sombre?
ciemnogrodzianin: It was great surprise for me how good the game was. I loved the idea and the atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it and also thanks to the donor!
Yes, I heard great things about this one. I really appreciate horror games. This game looks superb.
I've found that often the most surprising and enjoyable games are those you didn't know much about, wasn't a style you usually play, or just didn't think you would enjoy in the first place, but you tried it and suddenly found that you LOVE it.
Limbo for example, wasn't my cup of tea from first launch. Yet it hooked me and I found myself returning again and again to finish it.

It's often the overall experience, the atmosphere that seems to draw me in these days, and unfortunately finding a game that delivers on all levels seamlessly is rare. Most big gaming companies tend to "aim to win, but miss the point".