It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks Cecco and ofthenexus for the donated keys, adn zeogold for running this! I will surely enjoy the games!
Just want to thank Zeogold and donators LordMarlock and ofthenexus for the games. Thank you!
bjgamer: Many thanks to MarkoH01 for the donation of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and to gixgox for Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. These look like a fun way to spend an autumn afternoon or two while starting to get in the mood for Halloween. :)

Thank you, zeo, for all your effort and time!
You're very welcome :)
tomyam80: Well, i did a quick look thru the list & saw a VN that might interest me so i wld like 2 ask 4 Shan Gui (山桂). Thks 4 the considering my request. :)
zeogold: All granted.
Key has been received with thks 2 elizabethlucett 4 donating the game. I would also like 2 take this opportunity 2 thk zeogold 4 the hard work maintaining this GA amidst his bz schedule. :)
Hi, I am an old-time GOGer but new to posting messages to the community. I wanted to put my request in for a few games you have listed above.

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Mechanic Escape
Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe

I realize I have not participated in the forums before but I have voted up on some of the polls over the years and I believe I have done some game reviews. If this is not enough, no harm I will try to do better before making any new request.

Thank you for putting this together, this is really fantastic!

Regards,
Doug
Post edited September 19, 2018 by gbonzai
may i request magicka?
gbonzai: Hi, I am an old-time GOGer but new to using the community. I wanted to put my request in for a few games you have listed above.

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Mechanic Escape
Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe

I realize I have not participated in the forums before but I have voted up on some of the polls over the years and I believe I have done some game reviews. If this is not enough, no harm I will try to do better before making any new request.

Thank you for putting this together, this is really fantastic!

Regards,
Doug
just so you know bud ur participation in forums isnt enough since u clearly stated ur new to the community, once u got enough participation you can come back zeo is gonna say the same thing also....the game limit is 2 games per month...all 3 games u have are not daggered....i suggest reading the rules and guidelines at the very beginning or at the top of the thread so you can get some insight as to how things work in this thread and in the other one...have a good day! =D
Many thank you's to zeo and finkleroy and heartburnron!
KoreaBeat: Many thank you's to zeo and finkleroy and heartburnron!
You're welcome. Have fun!
kmcoolice: Thank you caffeinewriter for donating "Scanner Sombre" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.

ciemnogrodzianin: It was great surprise for me how good the game was. I loved the idea and the atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it and also thanks to the donor!
kmcoolice: Yes, I heard great things about this one. I really appreciate horror games. This game looks superb.
I hope you enjoy it!
May I have one of them there Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition?
SkelettalAngel: just so you know bud ur participation in forums isnt enough since u clearly stated ur new to the community, once u got enough participation you can come back zeo is gonna say the same thing also....the game limit is 2 games per month...all 3 games u have are not daggered....i suggest reading the rules and guidelines at the very beginning or at the top of the thread so you can get some insight as to how things work in this thread and in the other one...have a good day! =D
Well, I did read the directions above, did you?

First, my participation in the community is not lacking. I have participated as a forum reader as well as contributed to ratings and polls as I posted for many years. Taking a look to be sure I'm not crazy here, but I became a GOGer in June of 2011.

Second, I believe zeogold said that he alone would be the judge of repute. Are you him in disguise?

The last point you make about the limit of games being 2 is also not true. The rules that I read stated 2-3 and gave guidelines on increasing your chances.

I am not wanting to start a fight, but your post against my request seemed a little aggressive, and I don't really understand why as I did read the rules and tried to follow them.

Thanks,
Doug
May I please request NBA Playgrounds, Moto Racer 4 (†) and Wasteland Angel (†)?
May I ask for Anomaly: Warzone Earth please?
SkelettalAngel: just so you know bud ur participation in forums isnt enough since u clearly stated ur new to the community, once u got enough participation you can come back zeo is gonna say the same thing also....the game limit is 2 games per month...all 3 games u have are not daggered....i suggest reading the rules and guidelines at the very beginning or at the top of the thread so you can get some insight as to how things work in this thread and in the other one...have a good day! =D
gbonzai: Well, I did read the directions above, did you?

First, my participation in the community is not lacking. I have participated as a forum reader as well as contributed to ratings and polls as I posted for many years. Taking a look to be sure I'm not crazy here, but I became a GOGer in June of 2011.

Second, I believe zeogold said that he alone would be the judge of repute. Are you him in disguise?

The last point you make about the limit of games being 2 is also not true. The rules that I read stated 2-3 and gave guidelines on increasing your chances.

I am not wanting to start a fight, but your post against my request seemed a little aggressive, and I don't really understand why as I did read the rules and tried to follow them.

Thanks,
Doug
You are correct with everything you said but I am pretty sure you misinterpreted SkelettalAngels intention here. I am sure it was meant in a friendly way so that you won't be disappointed in case zeogold would decide to not grant the requested games. Sometimes such things might come over more agressive than they were intended. We all try to help and be nice here so again - I am quite sure the "agressive vibe" was never meant this way. Of couse only SkelettalAngel could say if that really is the case or if I am wrong here as well ;)

btw: If you could still remember the games you reviewed it might help zeo to check these. The search function on GOG is really bad but afaik it is nearly impossible to find reviews or polls from users at all. Of yourse your registration date alone should be proof enough that you aren't a scammer (which is the main reason why this "active community only" rule even exists).
Post edited September 19, 2018 by MarkoH01