It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: Just a heads up for some ppl who hv yet 2 redeem their free steam codes given away recently: it seems HB has changed their tactics which was 2 make Steam keys 'vanish' but they were actually still vaild to the current practice of hving time-sensitive Steam keys, meaning the codes must be redeem soon or they will expire. (See attached)

Not sure if this it confirmed true but I wld suggest all not 2 wait too long b4 using or donating such keys as they may not be vaild aft the redeemption deadline.
From what I'm hearing, since August the keys that HB is giving as absolute freebies for 48 hours or with deadlines attached are now expiring like time-sensitive Steam keys. The ones given out as "Rewards" for stamps collected, etc, are not. I don't know if keys given out previous to the August freebies have actually expired or not, someone may have to experiment and let us know. I wonder if it is to discourage key resellers since the keys may expire before they are sold.
tomyam80: Just a heads up for some ppl who hv yet 2 redeem their free steam codes given away recently: it seems HB has changed their tactics which was 2 make Steam keys 'vanish' but they were actually still vaild to the current practice of hving time-sensitive Steam keys, meaning the codes must be redeem soon or they will expire. (See attached)

Not sure if this it confirmed true but I wld suggest all not 2 wait too long b4 using or donating such keys as they may not be vaild aft the redeemption deadline.
bjgamer: From what I'm hearing, since August the keys that HB is giving as absolute freebies for 48 hours or with deadlines attached are now expiring like time-sensitive Steam keys. The ones given out as "Rewards" for stamps collected, etc, are not. I don't know if keys given out previous to the August freebies have actually expired or not, someone may have to experiment and let us know. I wonder if it is to discourage key resellers since the keys may expire before they are sold.
Easy to test. The Orwell key I donated to zeo should have been expired in this case and it was a completely free key released after August.
A little bird told me that codes for a tiny bang story from the humblebundle rewards are not valid anymore
greeklover: A little bird told me that codes for a tiny bang story from the humblebundle rewards are not valid anymore
Do you know if that includes the keys already revealed but not redeemed before they were removed, or only the unrevealed ones? (Last I heard some people thought the already revealed keys might work, but I have no way to verify.)
greeklover: A little bird told me that codes for a tiny bang story from the humblebundle rewards are not valid anymore
bjgamer: Do you know if that includes the keys already revealed but not redeemed before they were removed, or only the unrevealed ones? (Last I heard some people thought the already revealed keys might work, but I have no way to verify.)
I read that after a point all of them were invalidated because one person got thousands? of keys through the rewards program. I managed to redeem mine btw
Post edited September 13, 2018 by greeklover
greeklover: I read that after a point all of them were invalidated because one person got thousands? of keys through the rewards program. I managed to redeem mine btw
Ah, thanks for the info. Glad you were able to redeem your key. :)

For those interested, here is a link to what they said happened: Per Impaler26 on the Gaming deals thread -
"According to the thread at SG someone hacked HB and stole thousands of keys for The Tiny Bang Story. So they completely removed it as reward:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/DMdKH/humble-bundle-summer-sale-missions-round-2-day-5-the-tiny-bang-story-removed-as-a-reward/search?page=4"
bjgamer: Do you know if that includes the keys already revealed but not redeemed before they were removed, or only the unrevealed ones? (Last I heard some people thought the already revealed keys might work, but I have no way to verify.)
If the keys have already been revealed but not redeemed and have not been placed elsewhere they are no longer visible in the account humble bundle. (Because of the deadlines.)
But if put in any other place the key may or may not work but I can not verify.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by PMPMGamer
PMPMGamer: If the keys have already been revealed but not redeemed and have not been placed elsewhere they are no longer visible in the account humble bundle. (Because of the deadlines.)
It does not look like any of those keys were donated here from what zeo posted in the last 2 updates. There are still 2 GOG keys available for The Tiny Bang Story on The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition if someone missed out and would like the game though.
In an attempt to help out (especially since I've contributed taking the thread a bit off track here), here is a gathering of requests since zeo's last post:
[The last updated donation lists are Posts 7649 and 7692. Taken games on Posts 7680, 7694, 7700 & 7703]

innerring: May I have Figment?
01kipper: I would like to request Zombie Night Terror please.
misteryo: Could I have one of those copies of Braveland, please? I didn't visit the Humble Store enough I guess.

Thanks!
Gerin: May I have Braveland?
51nikopol: Did I see The Secret Order 4 was available...yes please!
SkelettalAngel: I have requested Hacknet Deluxe Edition
Requests already fulfilled (listed below) -
tomyam80: Edit: Please note that i gotten the game code for GoIA fr another thread already so i wld like 2 withdraw my request 4 the game here. :)
Wolfehunter: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine I would mind having a copy of this if possible. Thanks zeogold.
kmcoolice: May I ask for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (†)?

EDITED: The game was donated by bjgamer. Much obliged to you.
Warhammer 40K requests fulfilled by donor due to possiblility of keys expiring. :)

*edit for clarification and separation of requests fulfilled
Post edited September 14, 2018 by bjgamer
PMPMGamer: If the keys have already been revealed but not redeemed and have not been placed elsewhere they are no longer visible in the account humble bundle. (Because of the deadlines.)
bjgamer: It does not look like any of those keys were donated here from what zeo posted in the last 2 updates. There are still 2 GOG keys available for The Tiny Bang Story on The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition if someone missed out and would like the game though.
The humble bundle keys with such problems are Guns of Icarus Alliance, Orwell, The Tiny Bang Story, and from September 15, 2018 to 10:00 am the Pacific in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by PMPMGamer
bjgamer: It does not look like any of those keys were donated here from what zeo posted in the last 2 updates. There are still 2 GOG keys available for The Tiny Bang Story on The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition if someone missed out and would like the game though.
PMPMGamer: The humble bundle keys with such problems are from Guns of Icarus Alliance, Orwell, The Tiny Bang Story, and from September 15, 2018 to 10:00 am on the Pacific Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
Thanks for pointing those out. :) For that particular quote I was referring to Greeklover's post on The Tiny Bang Story above (post 7756) which alerted us to the fact that HB keys for The Tiny Bang Story didn't expire, but have actually been removed/revoked - probably due to the hack which stole thousands of those keys.

As far as I know atm, for the other games you mentioned that have expiration dates, GOIA was confirmed to still work as of yesterday (post 7739), we're waiting to hear on Orwell (which is on the donated list), and there is one unrequested Warhammer 40K key left in the list. I think several of us are trying to figure out if the Company of Heroes 2 keys which were revoked upon expiration were a special case, or if it is going to become HB's new mode of operation.
bjgamer: In an attempt to help out (especially since I've contributed taking the thread a bit off track here), here is a gathering of requests since zeo's last post:
[The last updated donation lists are Posts 7649 and 7692. Taken games on Posts 7680, 7694, 7700 & 7703]
misteryo: Could I have one of those copies of Braveland, please? I didn't visit the Humble Store enough I guess.

Thanks!
bjgamer: Requests already fulfilled -
You list me in there and you say, "Requests already fulfilled." I'm not sure what you mean. I have not received Braveland if that's what you mean.

Can you clarify? Thanks!
Post edited September 14, 2018 by misteryo
bjgamer: In an attempt to help out (especially since I've contributed taking the thread a bit off track here), here is a gathering of requests since zeo's last post:

Requests already fulfilled -
misteryo: You list me in there and you say, "Requests already fulfilled." I'm not sure what you mean. I have not received Braveland if that's what you mean.

Can you clarify? Thanks!
Requests above that line are still open and not fulfilled, posted first so zeo can see them. The requests already fulfilled are listed right below that line. tomyam80 editted that he had already gotten his request from another thread so to disregard his earlier request, and Wolfhunter's and kmcoolice's requests for Warhammer 40K were fulfilled by donor due to the swiftly upcoming expiration of those keys.
PMPMGamer: The humble bundle keys with such problems are from Guns of Icarus Alliance, Orwell, The Tiny Bang Story, and from September 15, 2018 to 10:00 am on the Pacific Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
bjgamer: Thanks for pointing those out. :) For that particular quote I was referring to Greeklover's post on The Tiny Bang Story above (post 7756) which alerted us to the fact that HB keys for The Tiny Bang Story didn't expire, but have actually been removed/revoked - probably due to the hack which stole thousands of those keys.

As far as I know atm, for the other games you mentioned that have expiration dates, GOIA was confirmed to still work as of yesterday (post 7739), we're waiting to hear on Orwell (which is on the donated list), and there is one unrequested Warhammer 40K key left in the list. I think several of us are trying to figure out if the Company of Heroes 2 keys which were revoked upon expiration were a special case, or if it is going to become HB's new mode of operation.
I have just checked both The Tiny Bang Story and Orwell keys - they were still redeemable.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by AWG43
bjgamer: Thanks for pointing those out. :) For that particular quote I was referring to Greeklover's post on The Tiny Bang Story above (post 7756) which alerted us to the fact that HB keys for The Tiny Bang Story didn't expire, but have actually been removed/revoked - probably due to the hack which stole thousands of those keys.

AWG43: I have just checked both The Tiny Bang Story and Orwell keys - they were still redeemable.
Good to know. Thanks for the information! :)