It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cheers to all those who donated the games. It's always a good thing to let zeo work a bit on the never ending list to make sure he won't sleep on the job. :) Just kidding of course.
51nikopol: Now that is an update!! What a generous community. That is a lot of work for the host so thanks zeogold for that.
supplementscene: I always wondered if your username was after the game of the same name? If so can you tell me about it as I got in a bundle but I haven't got round to playing it yet. As you like point and clicks you maybe interested in indiegalas leisure suit larry bundle.
My user name is from the game. I was playing it around the time I joined GOG. It was a few years ago but I remember the game being good but nothing spectacular. Of course it depends on what you are looking for in a game because some that have come highly regarded have not been great...in my opinion.
Is the month cooldown shared between giveaway threads?

I picked up a GOG key on the other thread recently, but it's been several months since I requested one here, and I just saw that A Druid's Duel was added at some point.

If they're shared, disregard, if not I'd really love to pick that one up from Steam.

Heck, I would've bought it (only $8 full retail and regularly goes on sale for 75% off) by now, but I keep pestering the devs to bring it to GOG so I could do so without supporting The Evil Empire of the Dread Lord GabeN...
liamphoenix: Is the month cooldown shared between giveaway threads?
No it is not shared.

By the way, you donated some great games:)
liamphoenix: Is the month cooldown shared between giveaway threads?
greeklover: No it is not shared.

By the way, you donated some great games:)
Got a few more coming as well, when he gets back online, already sent off some more codes when the "thank you" reminded me of this thread.

Anything good enough that I had already bought a copy by the time it came to a Humble Bundle...

I don't buy much (Outside of Koei Tecmo - Atelier/Toukiden/Warriors - and Square Enix or Bandai Namco - at least before those last two started using Denuvo in everything and I began to boycott them - games, it's an addiction I should probably look to) on Steam but, when I do, they usually end up in a bundle right after :)

Well...

Those and RPGMaker games, which is also an addiction, in spite of finding that half the ones I've bought use grammar so poor it makes my eyes bleed.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by liamphoenix
Could I get System Shock: Enhanced edition and Tormentor X Punisher please?
finkleroy: I'm not sure what games are still available or going to whom, so I'll list the games that I want in the order of which ones I want the most. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Beholder. Thanks in advance for any of the games, if they're still available.
I requested SP: tSoT yesterday, though we're still trying to get the key to work. KoreaBeat asked for SD:DE in #6080.

I don't recall any requests for Beholder.
May I request BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend?
finkleroy: I'm not sure what games are still available or going to whom, so I'll list the games that I want in the order of which ones I want the most. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Beholder. Thanks in advance for any of the games, if they're still available.
bler144: I requested SP: tSoT yesterday, though we're still trying to get the key to work. KoreaBeat asked for SD:DE in #6080.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how many games you can request at once, or if the games will be granted, so since Sleeping Dogs was the second game someone requested, I thought I'd give it a shot.
bler144: I requested SP: tSoT yesterday, though we're still trying to get the key to work. KoreaBeat asked for SD:DE in #6080.

Check the 17th post above yours.
Ok, lets see if I can gather all requests after zeogold's update post in one list (in order of requests). Please let me know if I messed something up.

Warning: it's not an update post - it's a list of requests!

* South Park: The Stick of Truth (x1):
bler144 (granted)
finkleroy
* Just Cause Collection (x1):
A.Ryan (granted)
kmcoolice
* Call of Juarez - Gunslinger (x1):
A.Ryan (granted)
* Merchants of Kaidan (x1, from post #3):
KoreaBeat
* Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (x1):
KoreaBeat
finkleroy
* Bioshock (x1):
Zadalon
* The Whispered World (x1):
AWG43
* Beholder (x1):
finkleroy
triock
* Passpartout: The Starving Artist (x1), Mimpi Dreams (x1) and Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse (?) (x1, from post #2):
gixgox
* Satellite Reign (x1):
passwortfalsch
* Painter's Guild (x1):
MadyNora
* Murdered: Soul Suspect (x1):
MadyNora (?),
supplementscene
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (x1):
Leroux
* Dead Rising 2 (x1):
BenKii
* Apotheon (x1) or Hearts of Iron III Collection (x1):
wanderer_27
* Overgrowth (x1) and Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy (x1):
Aramandur
* A Druid's Duel (x1, from post #2):
liamphoenix
* System Shock: Enhanced Edition (x1) and Tormentor X Punisher (x1):
heartburnron
* BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend (x1):
bela555
Post edited February 08, 2018 by AWG43
What's the problem? Is it region restricted?
MarkoH01: What's the problem? Is it region restricted?
It's an "invalid product code" either character or format issue.

Zeo hasn't had a chance to go back and dig out the original message to see if he wrote it down correctly as sent.
MarkoH01: What's the problem? Is it region restricted?
bler144: It's an "invalid product code" either character or format issue.

Zeo hasn't had a chance to go back and dig out the original message to see if he wrote it down correctly as sent.
Ah, thank you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you will get it to work then.
May I have 12 is better than 6?