It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where are y'all hiding, anyway? There's all those games, just....sitting there.
They get so lonely...
zeogold: Where are y'all hiding, anyway? There's all those games, just....sitting there.
They get so lonely...
Waiting for part 2;) It's coming in February right?
zeogold: Where are y'all hiding, anyway? There's all those games, just....sitting there.
They get so lonely...
greeklover: Waiting for part 2;) It's coming in February right?
Yes, I just have to get the ones currently with us to stop crying. I keep reading them bedtime stories, but it's not working.
zeogold: .
I've been busting my head to come up with a way to do nominations here, maybe based on gog wishlists, but most games are not on gog, we would probably need access to Steam wishlists
They get so lonely...
Well, I can't access Steam from the library so.....

I check both lists nearly every day.
zeogold: .
greeklover: I've been busting my head to come up with a way to do nominations here, maybe based on gog wishlists, but most games are not on gog, we would probably need access to Steam wishlists
I've actually got my eye on a game in the list, but I'm gonna wait so more before asking for it. :) First, because I have too many unplayed games as it is; second, I don't consider myself yet a reputable member. I have only been interacting with people more here on gog for the past couple of months or so. So, we wait. :)
They get so lonely...
Me? Oh! I'm going to say that the NightSky (which is present in your list) is totally great. It's the Nifflas' game, so... Hope it would help this poor little game find its home.

(To make things clear: I already have it.)
More one line recommendations would be good. Did we not have those before?
zeogold: Yes, I just have to get the ones currently with us to stop crying. I keep reading them bedtime stories, but it's not working.
I've only asked for one game from this GA in Feb, but I received two, so I'm interpreting that as being capped for the month and can't help you slim the rolls for another week. ;)

That said, i could compile a list of games I do recommend. Esp. in the HOG category, there are a number of pretty decent/good games on there either for fans of the genre or someone who just wants to dabble.
zeogold: Yes, I just have to get the ones currently with us to stop crying. I keep reading them bedtime stories, but it's not working.
Maybe change the stories you are reading to them? Try something more game-y stories (no, I don't know what that could be but I am not the puzzlemaster so ...) ;)

And hey, I recently gave one game a pretty good home (we have some unicorns out in the garden and the Melissa K. game is really enjoying those) - so don't complain.
Post edited February 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
deleted
Fairfox: did they evah make teh vac-bon gamie? official lee? liek when it happens or happened an' showed uhh i think teh text profile-wise? mebbe it was red? somethang bold or at least colored ( ie non-gray or wh ite ) to stand out, y'kno? buuut then somethang 'boot gamies specific lee. liek incorporated? mebbe its internal buuut i thought it was logged buuut mebbe not in teh actual game list...

so i dont mean gamie i guesses. client (within client ) ooor mini-program ooor whtevs...
Why did I google "vac-bon gamie"? I don't even understand the Fairfox language. I must be drunk. Absolute lee:)
They get so lonely...
I could imagine giving Ananias Roguelike or Hiiro a new home, if that helps, but I've already asked for a game this month.
They get so lonely...
Leroux: I could imagine giving Ananias Roguelike or Hiiro a new home, if that helps, but I've already asked for a game this month.
This GA is 2 per month, plus unlimited crosses.

Edit: Though I guess what rule #7 actually says is:

"7. As a general rule of thumb, the limit per month is 2-3 games. I may be lenient depending on the special conditions listed in rule 13, and if there are a lot of games, I may remove the limit altogether. "

So 2-3, maybe. But definitely don't stop at 1!
Post edited February 25, 2018 by bler144
high rated
GenlyAi: I don't consider myself yet a reputable member. I have only been interacting with people more here on gog for the past couple of months or so. So, we wait. :)
You'd qualify, go ahead and ask. The only reason that rule is even in place at all is to be cautious and weed out scammers/alt accounts/etc. and you're completely legit in my book.
They get so lonely...
LynXsh: Me? Oh! I'm going to say that the NightSky (which is present in your list) is totally great. It's the Nifflas' game, so... Hope it would help this poor little game find its home.

(To make things clear: I already have it.)
I can second this recommendation. I played it on 3DS and it has a lovely relaxing feel to it
Leroux: I could imagine giving Ananias Roguelike or Hiiro a new home, if that helps, but I've already asked for a game this month.
You're perfectly in the clear. Go ahead and take 'em. I might have to have a little return to something that previously happened when this new update hits, anyways....
Granted.
Post edited February 25, 2018 by zeogold