It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Avogadro6: I don't know man...

-Badassery level is low.
-Manliness factor is in the single digits range.
-Last but not least, THERE ARE NO EXPLOSIONS.

What I see is simply a father teaching his son how to use an assault rifle, just like all good fathers do anywhere in the world. It's good upbringing eh, I'm not going to argue on that, but that's not enough.

Now THIS is what a true 'murican looks like.
JunglePredator: *snort*
Ok I liked that... almost norris level.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No my friend I haven't forgot what it's purpose is! I just forgot to ask it politely and I'm really sorry for that!
JunglePredator: That's right! keep it polite! Throw some beaver pelts in at night!
High five!
Medal of Honor for Steam, please?
JunglePredator: *snort*
Ok I liked that... almost norris level.

That's right! keep it polite! Throw some beaver pelts in at night!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: High five!
....you do realize that everybody who's replied to you so far has basically been joking around with you, right?
infyrin: Medal of Honor for Steam, please?
Granted.

On a sidenote, welcome to the community!
Post edited June 10, 2016 by zeogold
XxXSprayvWarXxX: High five!
zeogold: ....you do realize that everybody who's replied to you so far has basically been joking around with you, right?
infyrin: Medal of Honor for Steam, please?
zeogold: Granted.

On a sidenote, welcome to the community!
No I haven't realized that! I think I could have been more polite with my request zeo!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I have Lost Planet 3? :)
Meh. There's enough of 'em that don't seem to be going anywhere.
Granted.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No I haven't realized that! I think I could have been more polite with my request zeo!
Nah, you're fine. Only caveat is that you're gonna need a bit more participation if you're expecting much more...just being a bit lenient this month.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Meh. There's enough of 'em that don't seem to be going anywhere.
Granted.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No I haven't realized that! I think I could have been more polite with my request zeo!
zeogold: Nah, you're fine. Only caveat is that you're gonna need a bit more participation if you're expecting much more...just being a bit lenient this month.
Nooooo! He didn't say please at least twice in his last post!

The uncanadianness!

(oooh... I'ma trademark that word.)
zeogold: Meh. There's enough of 'em that don't seem to be going anywhere.
Granted.
zeogold: Nah, you're fine. Only caveat is that you're gonna need a bit more participation if you're expecting much more...just being a bit lenient this month.
Alright, will do just finishing up with my exams and I will be! :) Thank you for the game! :)
I would like to nominate Spinorial for Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game since its on his Steam wishlist. I haven't seen him around the forums recently but he contributed a lot to the community.

For me I'd like to request Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche.
low rated
Yep,it's all here.
bler144: Oh, Canada. You're so silly.
JunglePredator: Aahhh

There's NOTHING like chasing beaver!
You forced my hand: here.
high rated
Pardinuz: For me I'd like to request Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche.
Granted.
Beaver /bump
Beaver bump. (possibly NSFW; PG13+)
Since he revealed to me he owns a Mac I nominated cecil for any of the Mac games.

Make him take something Zeo! Make him!
Post edited June 12, 2016 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: Since he revealed to me he owns a Mac I nominated cecil for any of the Mac games.

Make him take something Zeo! Make him!
On it. Here we go again.
Attachments: