It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Medal of Honor for Steam, please?
JunglePredator: *snort*
Ok I liked that... almost norris level.

That's right! keep it polite! Throw some beaver pelts in at night!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: High five!
....you do realize that everybody who's replied to you so far has basically been joking around with you, right?
infyrin: Medal of Honor for Steam, please?
Granted.

On a sidenote, welcome to the community!
Post edited June 10, 2016 by zeogold
XxXSprayvWarXxX: High five!
zeogold: ....you do realize that everybody who's replied to you so far has basically been joking around with you, right?
infyrin: Medal of Honor for Steam, please?
zeogold: Granted.

On a sidenote, welcome to the community!
No I haven't realized that! I think I could have been more polite with my request zeo!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I have Lost Planet 3? :)
Meh. There's enough of 'em that don't seem to be going anywhere.
Granted.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No I haven't realized that! I think I could have been more polite with my request zeo!
Nah, you're fine. Only caveat is that you're gonna need a bit more participation if you're expecting much more...just being a bit lenient this month.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Meh. There's enough of 'em that don't seem to be going anywhere.
Granted.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: No I haven't realized that! I think I could have been more polite with my request zeo!
zeogold: Nah, you're fine. Only caveat is that you're gonna need a bit more participation if you're expecting much more...just being a bit lenient this month.
Nooooo! He didn't say please at least twice in his last post!

The uncanadianness!

(oooh... I'ma trademark that word.)
zeogold: Meh. There's enough of 'em that don't seem to be going anywhere.
Granted.
zeogold: Nah, you're fine. Only caveat is that you're gonna need a bit more participation if you're expecting much more...just being a bit lenient this month.
Alright, will do just finishing up with my exams and I will be! :) Thank you for the game! :)
I would like to nominate Spinorial for Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game since its on his Steam wishlist. I haven't seen him around the forums recently but he contributed a lot to the community.

For me I'd like to request Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche.
low rated
Yep,it's all here.
bler144: Oh, Canada. You're so silly.
JunglePredator: Aahhh

There's NOTHING like chasing beaver!
You forced my hand: here.
high rated
Pardinuz: For me I'd like to request Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche.
Granted.
Beaver /bump
Beaver bump. (possibly NSFW; PG13+)
Since he revealed to me he owns a Mac I nominated cecil for any of the Mac games.

Make him take something Zeo! Make him!
Post edited June 12, 2016 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: Since he revealed to me he owns a Mac I nominated cecil for any of the Mac games.

On it. Here we go again.
Attachments:
JunglePredator: Since he revealed to me he owns a Mac I nominated cecil for any of the Mac games.

zeogold: On it. Here we go again.
Yesssssss!