It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This thread is dying,yippee!
Update: Company of Heroes Complete, Company of Heroes 2, Darkest Hour, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Star Wars Empire at War Gold, Knights of the Old Republic, and Knights of the Old Republic 2 added, along with the Origin keys of Battlefield 3, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, and Dead space added, courtesy of Brendissimo35.
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama and Space Rangers (GamersGate key) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Update: Company of Heroes Complete, Company of Heroes 2, Darkest Hour, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Star Wars Empire at War Gold, Knights of the Old Republic, and Knights of the Old Republic 2 added, along with the Origin keys of Battlefield 3, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, and Dead space added, courtesy of Brendissimo35.
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama and Space Rangers (GamersGate key) added, courtesy of JunglePredator.
May I for KOTOR II?* *see note
zeogold: Update: Company of Heroes Complete, Company of Heroes 2, Darkest Hour, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, Star Wars Empire at War Gold, Knights of the Old Republic, and Knights of the Old Republic 2 added, along with the Origin keys of Battlefield 3, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition, and Dead space added, courtesy of Brendissimo35.
cecil: May I for KOTOR II?* *see note
I thought you were going to ask for Cardinal Quest?

YOU MONSTER
cecil: May I for KOTOR II?* *see note
JunglePredator: I thought you were going to ask for Cardinal Quest?

YOU MONSTER
We have to convince him to get a GamersGate account first, I'm afraid.
You take the left side, I'll take the right side, and we'll haul him over to it.
JunglePredator: I thought you were going to ask for Cardinal Quest?

YOU MONSTER
zeogold: We have to convince him to get a GamersGate account first, I'm afraid.
You take the left side, I'll take the right side, and we'll haul him over to it.
Well look at it this way Cecil,,, if you DON'T get a gamersgate I'm going to drill a corckscrew into your pancreas (it's one of the organs I can get to from the left side) & if you do get a gamersgate account you can friend me there & I'll actually believe the Steam friend request was genuine. >:-D
JunglePredator: Well look at it this way Cecil,,, if you DON'T get a gamersgate I'm going to drill a corckscrew into your pancreas (it's one of the organs I can get to from the left side) & if you do get a gamersgate account you can friend me there & I'll actually believe the Steam friend request was genuine. >:-D
And I have this deadly feather of tickling!
'Tis even more fearsome than his threat.
Would you two stop it; you're starting to get me aroused.
low rated
Well,there is a lot of sucking in this thread.
JunglePredator: Well look at it this way Cecil,,, if you DON'T get a gamersgate I'm going to drill a corckscrew into your pancreas (it's one of the organs I can get to from the left side) & if you do get a gamersgate account you can friend me there & I'll actually believe the Steam friend request was genuine. >:-D
So much for either of you then... :-( I don't take well to threats.
ok well at it I will take cardinal quest.
low rated
cecil: So much for either of you then... :-( I don't take well to threats.
You twisted my arm in such a nasty way,Uncle.
cecil: So much for either of you then... :-( I don't take well to threats.
Tauto: You twisted my arm in such a nasty way,Uncle.
Your right good call forgive me. Requests withdrawn.
low rated
cecil: Your right good call forgive me. Requests withdrawn.
You're forgiven.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Tauto
high rated
You do realize that Tauto is one of the people I'm talking about in rule #9, right?
This isn't to admonish you, just let you know that he shouldn't be taken seriously. And as a public reminder that Tauto is such a person which should be ignored.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: You do realize that Tauto is one of the people I'm talking about in rule #9, right?
This isn't to admonish you, just let you know that he shouldn't be taken seriously. And as a public reminder that Tauto is such a person which should be ignored.
zeogold is a very little girl and has a wee brain.