It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogtrial34987: Eyeing who all is currently not online, but gave suggestions to Doc for they'd like to see donated - and really wishing nominations weren't quite so limited:
I'd like to nominate Korotan for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Thank you very much for it, Doc0075 for the Donation and Finkleroy for all the work he is doing.
Can I please have Diablo + Hellfire? Thanks.
Doc0075, thank you very much for Amid Evil.
high rated
Jeets2: Hello finkleroy - never have I been this early in seeing a big list but could I request Age of Decadence if nobody has beaten me to it recently? Thanks!
Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 for making me and a lot of other people happy with your generosity and to finkleroy for steering the wheel of the ship. ;)
high rated
Kobi-K: Can I please have Diablo + Hellfire? Thanks.
Granted.
Thank you very much Doc0075 and finkleroy for the Classic Diablo + Hellfire!
thanks to our kind host finkleroy and Doc0075 for spiritfarer
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks so much, both to you and Doc!! Really appreciate it and can't wait to download it. Perfect timing too since my currently throttled bandwidth gets reset tomorrow.
deleted
Post edited July 01, 2021 by Klumpen0815
deleted
Post edited July 01, 2021 by ywzywz
could I ask for Gothic + Gothic 2 Gold Edition + Gothic 3 + Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition ?
Hi everybody, may i ask for Loop Hero?
Damn, I assumed it was a Doc-bomb, and it was.

Could I ask for
-Dying Light Enhanced Edition Bundle
If it is still available?
Post edited July 01, 2021 by pkk234
Very nice keys still exist. I wonder if anyof them will survive 30 days?