It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to finkleroy for his work and even working to make this happen during holidays
Thanks to RetroJaro and grynn for their generous donations.
An additional thanks to RetroJaro for his thoughts and advice. I'll definitely keep those in mind when playing.
Merry Christmas (I am a little late) and happy holidays to everyone
Oh this looks cool! May I ask for Divine Divinity + Beyond Divinity please?
May I have

The Whispered World: Special Edition
high rated
direspirefirewire: Oh this looks cool! May I ask for Divine Divinity + Beyond Divinity please?
Granted.
aCyborg: May I have

The Whispered World: Special Edition
Granted.
Thanks to Melvinica for the Divine Divinity + Beyond Divinity key, and thanks to finkleroy for managing this thread. Seasons greetings to one and all
Could I have Saints Row: The Third please?
high rated
CervelloYM: Could I have Saints Row: The Third please?
Granted.
low rated
I don't think I'm active enough in the community to meet the rep requirements but just in case the Heretic + Hexen collection would be so nice! :) Thanks for doing this, I had no idea this was a normal event even!
high rated
pinkythepink: I don't think I'm active enough in the community to meet the rep requirements but just in case the Heretic + Hexen collection would be so nice! :) Thanks for doing this, I had no idea this was a normal event even!
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Ah, thanks for the information, and sorry for missing some key points. :)
CervelloYM: Could I have Saints Row: The Third please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you surfer1260 and finkleroy! You both are awesome!
Can I get Cyberpunk 2077?
high rated
BurlyHeart: Can I get Cyberpunk 2077?
Granted.
high rated
BurlyHeart: Can I get Cyberpunk 2077?
finkleroy: Granted.
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe this. I was taking a nap after work and my noisy neighbors woke me up. Decided to check into GOG to see what was going on.

And.....last week I was told I would be losing my job. You can't understand how happy this makes me.

JOYBOI - my profound thanks. Your generosity astounds me.

And once again, I'd like to share my gratitude to finkleroy for running the giveaway.

Happy holidays everyone!!!! (^.^)/
May I have Ascendant and Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe please thank you