It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am requesting AMID EVIL if still available.
Would like to apply for Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs please and thank you
Thanks a ton to Doc0075 for Terraria and of course, to finkleroy for managing the thread!
Post edited July 01, 2021 by slurredprey
AWG43: Battle Brothers collection with DLCs. This is one of the games I was always hesitate to try.
One of the best games released in the last 5 years. I'm here for any questions you might have, my friend. Start on beginner difficulty is a must for first time and don't get too attached to your brothers unless you're willing to do a lot of save loading. Enjoy. :)

mrkgnao: I would be most grateful for:
Battle Brothers + DLCs
And indeed you should be grateful. :D
Whatever I said to AWG43 above goes to you as well. ;)
Post edited July 01, 2021 by BranjoHello
May I request Spiritfarer Lily Update?
Huge Thank you goes to Doc for donating "Blade Runner" and huge Thank you goes to finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.
May I request Ion Fury?
Thank you Doc0075 for my fantastic gift of Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition. It really is much appreciated. Also a big thanks too to finkleroy for all of your hard work.
I would like to request A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075.
Hello, may I request Battle Brothers with DLCs if it available, please.
high rated
direspirefirewire: May i ask for - Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Deluxe Edition please?
Granted.
Vyraexii: i would like Spiritfarer Lily Update. if i may be so bold
Granted.
TheBigCore: I am requesting AMID EVIL if still available.
Granted.
tiredliger: Would like to apply for Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs please and thank you
Granted.
Accatone: May I request Spiritfarer Lily Update?
Granted.
BenKii: May I request Ion Fury?
Granted.
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Granted.
LifeLover: Hello, may I request Battle Brothers with DLCs if it available, please.
Granted.
I would also like to nominate IAmSinistar for Yaga Bad Luck Bundle since it is on his wishlist.
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Huge thanks goes to Doc0075 for Spiritfarer Lily Update and finkleroy for managing this wonderful giveaway... Thank you!