It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Catac1ysm for Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes and finkleroy for the giveaway
high rated
frost0: Can I take A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms?
Granted.
B1tF1ghter: May I humbly put in the request for one exquisite copy of the Evil Within 1 on this hopefully-to-be-good day in this fresh new month good sir?
Granted.
Mugiwarah: May i ask for cyberpunk 2077
Granted.
CervelloYM: May I request Desperados III Digital Deluxe Edition?
Granted.
Sulibor: Frostpunk: Game of the Year edition?
Granted.
Mister.Wolf: Hello everyone!

Am I still in time to request one of the Disco Elysium - Final Cut? If so, I'd very much like to, please!
Granted.
drxenija: Can I ask for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition?
Granted.
MMLN: Hello, if possible, I would love to ask for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle. Thank you.
Granted.
NickZah: May I have Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition?
Granted.
ywzywz: Can ı get - The Evil Within Bundle Thank you.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Cymepa: the Hand of Fate 2 with its DLCs collection.
Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Cyberpunk 2077
Granted.
MaxFulvus: Blades of Time - Limited Edition
Granted.
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice?
Granted.
Liverpoolfanster: art of rally if i may

Thanks Doc for the great list of games and Finkleroy for running it
Granted.
Lexor: May I ask for Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition?
Granted.
KetobaK: Expeditions: Conquistador+ Vikings
Granted.
THESLITHERYDEE: Could I have Ghost of a Tale please?
Granted.
Mortius1: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
Granted.
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Disco Elysium, please.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by finkleroy
Hi could I please get Greedfall or if someones beat me to it Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition instead?

Cheers
Thank you Doc0075 for Control Ultimate Edition and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and dedicating his time.
Thanks to finkleroy for the giveaway and the hard work with this huge list and of course thanks to Doc0075 for Cyberpunk 2077, his generosity and the joy he brings to all the peoples here.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by Mugiwarah
I would be most grateful for:
Battle Brothers + Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration (DLC) + Battle Brothers - Blazing Deserts (DLC) + Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North (DLC)
if still available.
MMLN: Hello, if possible, I would love to ask for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle. Thank you.
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to Doc0075 for his unending generosity! Much much appreciated. And as many thanks to finkleroy for organizing this giveaway!
Thank you finkleroy for organizing this giveaway, and thank you Doc0075. What you do here is truly incredible. Thank you.
I would like to thank Doc for his generosity and finkleroy for keeping giveaway on the track.
If the list is correct as of finkleroy's last post, may I please get Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition?

If I was beaten to that, then Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition please.
Requesting Batman Arkham Knight, please.
If availlable the time I Post may i request Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition ?
Want to thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for the Expeditions Bundle, I wanted to purchase Conquistador during the sale but I was short on money, and with this one I also recived Vikings with all the DLCs, thanks guys, really appreciated <3
Thank you so much finkleroy and Doc0075 for GreedFall + GreedFall - Adventurer’s Gear DLC (DLC)! :)
And thanks drxenija for the nominating.
I would like to request Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition.