It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
List of requests since finkleroy's last post

te_lanus: Gothic + Gothic 2 Gold Edition + Gothic 3 + Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
argamasa: Loop Hero
pkk234: Dying Light Enhanced Edition Bundle
jonridan: Loop Hero / Valfaris if taken
Fairfox: Saboteur! bundle
Falci: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
fronzelneekburm: THIEF: Definitive Edition
tropit9: doom collection
BurlyHeart: Valfaris
Schizo2015: Raji: An Ancient Epic
JunglePredator: Iratus
JacZarate: Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC)
kai2: Operencia: The Stolen Sun – Explorer’s Edition
AerynSun1701: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Not_you: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
CthuluIsSpy: Wolfenstein : The Two Pack
RavenCrowwise: Destroy All Humans
Klumpen0815: Banner Saga 3 / CARRION if taken
BookCrazy: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Themken: destroy all humans
andysheets1975: The Dark Heart of Uukrul
Pouyou-pouyou: Pathfinder Kingmaker
DD & Ji Ji: Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle
zaMNal: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
OHMYGODJCABOMB: GRAVEN
bela555: GRAVEN
51nikopol: Blacksad: Under the Sun
Melvinica: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
gogamess: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
jimrh69: Blacksad: Under the Skin
TheMonkofDestiny: Sleeping Dogs / Thief if taken
Jarik12.3: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition
Tistonic: Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition + Dying Light: Vintage Gunslinger Bundle (DLC)
innerring: The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
AWG43: Battle Brothers collection with DLCs. This is one of the games I was always hesitate to try.
BranjoHello: One of the best games released in the last 5 years. I'm here for any questions you might have, my friend. Start on beginner difficulty is a must for first time and don't get too attached to your brothers unless you're willing to do a lot of save loading. Enjoy. :)
Thanks! Sure, I will do ask, but in private chat, because I think it's for the best to let people here in this thread just talk about the giveaway. Cheers!
Cavalary: List of requests since finkleroy's last post
+1! nice and concise
could I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, please?

thanks!
May I ask for Hellblade plz?
Thanks to Doc for Paradise Lost(I really wanted this one), and also to Finkleroy for all the work he does here. :) :) :)
MarkoH01:
Thanks for the patch Marko, I'll keep it too if you don't mind. I have the game in gog and I did not realize the existence of this patch, it is a game that I still have in my backlog. Regards!
bluethief: I'd like to nominate GamezRanker for Paradise Lost.
GamezRanker: Just found out about this from Fink....thank you for the nomination :)
No problem :). I knew it was game you wanted. Doc0075 and finkleroy are the ones that should be thanked.
I'm sorry, but can I ask for Stardew Valley? I have long wanted to dive into the world of farming
bluethief: Doc0075 and finkleroy are the ones that should be thanked.
I actually thanked them in post 9283....not far above yours. :)
(I would've waited to reply to Fink's post granting my request, but Fink likely[and understandably] went to bed, so I posted my thanks early :))
MarkoH01:
argamasa: Thanks for the patch Marko, I'll keep it too if you don't mind. I have the game in gog and I did not realize the existence of this patch, it is a game that I still have in my backlog. Regards!
Of course I don't mind. As I said it fixes a few minor things even in English and I am glad if people spread it in case I should - for whatever reason - ever lose it. It was much work and while I am still a bit sad that the publisher never implemented it, I am still glad that I made it and whenever I play the game I use it myself. :)
Post edited July 01, 2021 by MarkoH01
Can I get that Fate collection? Thanks.
AWG43: Sure, I will do ask, but in private chat, because I think it's for the best to let people here in this thread just talk about the giveaway. Cheers!
I thought that was implied. xD
Never crossed my mind to clutter a community giveaway topic with discussion of tactics and tips for a certain game.;)
MarkoH01:
Thank you MarkoH01, so generous as always! :) ★★★★★
high rated
te_lanus: could I ask for Gothic + Gothic 2 Gold Edition + Gothic 3 + Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition ?
Granted.
argamasa: Hi everybody, may i ask for Loop Hero?
Granted.
pkk234: Damn, I assumed it was a Doc-bomb, and it was.

Could I ask for
-Dying Light Enhanced Edition Bundle
If it is still available?
Granted.
jonridan: I'm gonna help reducing that list haha. If it's ok I'd like to take home one of the copies of Loop Hero (or if both are taken, Valfaris) ^^
Granted.
Fairfox: can i have the Saboteur! bundle?
Granted.
Falci: Can I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, please?
Granted.
fronzelneekburm: May I have THIEF: Definitive Edition, please?
Granted.
tropit9: may i ask for the doom collection?
Granted.
BurlyHeart: Could I get Valfaris please?
Granted.
Schizo2015: may i have Raji: An Ancient Epic , pls?
Granted.
JunglePredator: Just the update deserves a thanks. Very generous.
Since its a new month may I request Iratus?
Granted.
JacZarate: Hi, I could get Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC) ? :)
Granted.
kai2: May I request Operencia: The Stolen Sun – Explorer’s Edition ?
Granted.
AerynSun1701: Can i have Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure ?
Granted.
Not_you: Hi, may I ask for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
Granted.
CthuluIsSpy: I don't suppose Wolfenstein : The Two Pack is still available?
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
andysheets1975: Edit: Ah, beaten to it. I'd like to request The Dark Heart of Uukrul, please?
Granted. In the future, please don't edit a posts that contain requests. Edit them to remove the request and then make a new request, making sure GOG won't merge them for having been posted within a 10 minute window without anyone posting between them.
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy, May I have Destroy All Humans pls

Thanks
Granted.
Klumpen0815: I'm really interested in Banner Saga 3, because I only have the first two games and love them. May I have it?
Granted.
BookCrazy: Hello, I read the rules.

Would it be possible for me to ask for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition if eligible?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Themken: I want to destroy all humans. Help me! Pretty please with lots of candied sourcherries on top.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Pouyou-pouyou: Incredible update. Smells like the Doc...
I'd like to request the Pathfinder Kingmaker key if still available. Thank you.
Granted.
DD & Ji Ji: May i request Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle? Thank you .
Granted.
zaMNal: May I request Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen please?
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for GRAVEN?
Granted.
bela555: May I have GRAVEN please?
Granted.
51nikopol: I would like to request Blacksad: Under the Sun if it is still available.
Granted.
Melvinica: Mai I have The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky? Thanks.
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, please? ^_^
Granted.