It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zazak09: Thanks Korotan and Finkleroy!
Your welcome. Have fun slaying heretics.
It seemed to me that Warcraft III Reforged has been added to the list of available keys. Oh well..
AWG43: It seemed to me that Warcraft III Reforged has been added to the list of available keys. Oh well..
Nah not Warcraft Refunded. Even if I could, I would not want to donate that. Instead I bought the Good old Game inspired by BranjoHello's Portaljoke and because it is another long game for Coronaquarentine.
And it seems it is already requested. Well that whas fast.
Post edited April 02, 2020 by Korotan
I'd like Warcraft II Battle.net Edition if you have stopped joking. :D
AWG43: It seemed to me that Warcraft III Reforged has been added to the list of available keys. Oh well..
Korotan: Nah not Warcraft Refunded. Even if I could, I would not want to donate that. Instead I bought the Good old Game inspired by BranjoHello's Portaljoke.
That's a good effort, very much appreciated!
BranjoHello: I'd like Warcraft II Battle.net Edition if you have stopped joking. :D
Sure, no problem. :)
BranjoHello: I'd like Warcraft II Battle.net Edition if you have stopped joking. :D
I wouldn't put a game on the list as a joke if it is, or ever has been, on GOG. I figured there were numerous reasons why everyone would instantly recognize that Half-Life 3 was a joke. Granted.
finkleroy: I wouldn't put a game on the list as a joke if it is, or ever has been, on GOG. I figured there were numerous reasons why everyone would instantly recognize that Half-Life 3 was a joke. Granted.
Not instantly. I really thought for some moments, that it whas legit until I saw on other side the actual date.
Thank you Korotan for putting an end to my "warcraftless" condition. :D

I used to have a boxed copy of Warcraft II Battle.net Edition for a very long time, but gave it away last October to one of my best friends on his birthday (it's the favorite RTS of all times for both of us).

Great to have it available for playing once again. :)

One thankly shout to finkelroy as well, for both the funny and the serious part played this last two days. ;)
Dogmaus: Can I have Portal?
finkleroy: Sure. Would you also like the GOG version of Half-Life: Alyx to go along with it?
Yes, and a brand new Nintendo Switch, thanks.
finkleroy: Sure. Would you also like the GOG version of Half-Life: Alyx to go along with it?
Dogmaus: Yes, and a brand new Nintendo Switch, thanks.
I'll have what he's having.
Dogmaus: Yes, and a brand new Nintendo Switch, thanks.
Dreamia: I'll have what he's having.
I am with him.
Dreamia: I'll have what he's having.
Korotan: I am with him.
Artistic representation of what he's getting.
Hello Finkleroy!

May I request Firewatch, if possible, please?
Mister.Wolf: Hello Finkleroy!

May I request Firewatch, if possible, please?
Granted.
Mister.Wolf: Hello Finkleroy! May I request Firewatch, if possible, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you VERY much to jcozart, for the wonderful gift of Firewatch ^^ It's very much appreciated!

And also, once again and as always, to our topic-keeper, Finkleroy

Also, on the "Valve games on GOG" topic, it's important to note that technically Firewatch is a Valve game (ever since they acquired Campo Santo, whose team collaborated on Alyx already)! So this is one of those rare occasions, made possible by jcozart :)