It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I'd like to request Unreal Tournament GOTY.
Granted.
NickZah: OK.. looks like I was a late at some seconds with my previous request. May I have Vampyr ?
Oh, snap. Was I actually beaten to my own nomination, or was this edited in...?
finkleroy: Wait, Vampyr's on the list? I'd like that instead, if he turns it down.
Er, do you want to get "in line" for Vampyr or whatever, or have Unreal Tournament?
Post edited July 26, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: Er, do you want to get "in line" for Vampyr or whatever, or have Unreal Tournament?
I guess that depends on where I am in line. Was NickZah's request edited in?
Post edited July 26, 2019 by finkleroy
May I ask for Wonder Boy?
May I ask for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within please ?
high rated
zeogold: Er, do you want to get "in line" for Vampyr or whatever, or have Unreal Tournament?
finkleroy: I guess that depends on where I am in line. Was NickZah's request edited in?
I'm not really sure. I'll wait for his response himself and rely on his honesty for that one.
Enebias: May I ask for Wonder Boy?
Granted.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within please ?
Also granted.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted.

Oh, snap. Was I actually beaten to my own nomination, or was this edited in...?

Er, do you want to get "in line" for Vampyr or whatever, or have Unreal Tournament?
finkleroy: I guess that depends on where I am in line. Was NickZah's request edited in?
I thinked about Vampyr or Forsaken Remastered for request and edited message at probably 2 second after posted it. If zeo wants make gift this game for some one, so I cancel my request for this game)
NickZah: I thinked about Vampyr or Forsaken Remastered for request and edited message at probably 2 second after posted it. If zeo wants make gift this game for some one, so I cancel my request for this game)
Ah, that's what happened. I appreciate the honesty. I assume you want Forsaken Remastered, in that case?
May I request for Anno 1404: Gold Edition?
Lazarus_03: May I request for Anno 1404: Gold Edition?
Granted.
Dark_art_: May I humbly ask Broforce?
zeogold: Also granted.
Many thanks for Zeogold for all the work and Doc0075 for the donation!!!
NickZah: I thinked about Vampyr or Forsaken Remastered for request and edited message at probably 2 second after posted it. If zeo wants make gift this game for some one, so I cancel my request for this game)
zeogold: Ah, that's what happened. I appreciate the honesty. I assume you want Forsaken Remastered, in that case?
Yeah would be great.
zeogold: Ah, that's what happened. I appreciate the honesty. I assume you want Forsaken Remastered, in that case?
NickZah: Yeah would be great.
Alrighty.
Granted.
Many thanks to zeogold and Doc0075 for Forsaken Remastered and generosity.
Hello,
I would like to ask for the Seasons after Fall,
Best wishes :)
Requesting Into the Breach, unless someone else does so/did so by the time I post this.