It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In case nobody requested it, I can really recommend Ghost 1.0.
Wow, it's pretty cool to be nominated by the one and only zeo for a game, and I definitely accept it for Vampyr. Thank you, zeo, and thank you to Doc0075 for donating it!
May I request Eschalon Book I + Book II + Book III ?

Thanks
If there are any copies left, I'd like to put in for Ghost 1.0.

EDIT: Or, failing that, Zombie Night Terror, which looks like a blast. In the event that neither of these is available, I'd like to ask for StarCrawlers.
Post edited July 28, 2019 by srhill
Can I ask for Deponia bundle?
Melvinica: Thanks gixgox and zeogold for Bad Dream: Coma.
...may your dreams come true.... mwahahaha...mwahahaha...mwahahaha

-----
I want to thank Doc0075 again for another great gift: The Bard's Tale Trilogy
Your medicine helps much better than the stuff my Doc prescribed for me.
NickZah: May I have Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales ?
zeogold: Dang. You were just really narrowly beaten to it. Anything else you see that you like, though? Plenty of great options up there.
zeogold: A bit unconventional for me to make a nomination myself, but:
Since the last time he asked for it, he was beaten by a narrow 0.54 seconds or so, I'll nominate cardangrille for Vampyr.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Unreal Tournament GOTY.
zeogold: Granted.
NickZah: OK.. looks like I was a late at some seconds with my previous request. May I have Vampyr ?
zeogold: Oh, snap. Was I actually beaten to my own nomination, or was this edited in...?
finkleroy: Wait, Vampyr's on the list? I'd like that instead, if he turns it down.
zeogold: Er, do you want to get "in line" for Vampyr or whatever, or have Unreal Tournament?
finkleroy: I guess that depends on where I am in line. Was NickZah's request edited in?
zeogold: I'm not really sure. I'll wait for his response himself and rely on his honesty for that one.
NickZah: I thinked about Vampyr or Forsaken Remastered for request and edited message at probably 2 second after posted it. If zeo wants make gift this game for some one, so I cancel my request for this game)
What a story !

Would it not be clearer and honestly compliant if:
- Any modified request was completely ignored
- There was no "nomination" of ANY type.
My fellow goglins, everything seems back to normal here on the interwebs, and I can post again in this thread. What and how it happened, we will never know. Funny thing, it happened at the same time of my Facebook ban. Well, I'd rather be permanently banned from FB than on the GOG forum! I still want badly that SEUM Key!
Waited about a month with daily checking, then had to go away for 2 days and now most of the games are gone already. Still lucky to see Screamer 4x4 available and would like to request it if possible. Thank you! :)
EDIT: Someone else already asked for the game before me.
Post edited July 27, 2019 by Vingry
gvyop: Would it not be clearer and honestly compliant if:
- Any modified request was completely ignored
- There was no "nomination" of ANY type.
Nominations are part of the spirit of this giveaway, the sense of community. They become a problem when they're too many for the games available and too fast, making the nominators direct the gifts and leaving little, or little good, for people who may request, but if kept within reason banning them would diminish what this giveaway means.
As for edits, would make it simple to ignore posts edited after an unedited request for the same game was added, but people may edit for various reasons, typos, other stuff included in post besides the request... Plus, GOG doesn't list actual timestamps, which makes it a pain when they're close together (and annoying in general, whoever thought that was a good idea? and it's a generalized thing on-line, really frustrating).
zeogold: Very good, just very life-changing and it'll take me a good while to fully process it, it's overwhelming.
Congratulations on the quadruplets.
OHMYGODJCABOMB:
Thank you for the "Edit by way of post".

Requests since zeogold's last post (8125).
First Requesters
servobeupstry: May I request Kathy Rain please? Thanks.
T_a_J: Hello. I want to ask for Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition ?
BranjoHello: Can I have Supraland, if by some miracle someone hasn't ask already for it?
Alexim: I'd like to ask for The Expression Amrilato, it looks like a more challenging visual novel than usual.
blastradius: Hey, welcome back, zeogold. Could I humbly request Ghost 1.0?
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Tetrobot and Co.?
personthingy: Welcome back zeo! :D
May I request Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi? I've been curious about this series for a while now
Paulo_Moura69: May I request Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Falci: Can I get Unreal Tournament GOTY? Thanks!
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, I'm not sure if it's possible to just get Book 3 of Eschalon series as I have the other 2? If not nevermind
Ueber: May I ask for Zombie Night Terror please?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Deponia bundle?
Dogmaus: [...] I still want badly that SEUM Key!
zaMNal: [...] Still lucky to see Screamer 4x4 available and would like to request it if possible. Thank you! :)
srhill: EDIT: In the event that neither of these is available, I'd like to ask for StarCrawlers.
Subsequent Requests
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Supraland, or somebody already did so?
Kelefane: May I request Eschalon Book I + Book II + Book III ?
Thanks
srhill: If there are any copies left, I'd like to put in for Ghost 1.0.
EDIT: Or, failing that, Zombie Night Terror, which looks like a blast.
Remaining Keys
Adventures of Shuggy, The
Beholder + Blissful Sleep
Deponia (x3)
Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (x3) (†)
MDK (x4) (†)
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor® (x2)
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
WARSOW (†)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†)
Post edited July 28, 2019 by JackknifeJohnson
OHMYGODJCABOMB:
JackknifeJohnson: Thank you for the "Edit by way of post".
I'm not sure I understood you correctly.

I decided to change my request, and since the Deponia bundle was added to the list after my first post, I decided to add a new one.

Did I do something wrong?
EDIT: Never mind.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by Plokite_Wolf
I/ would love star crawlers if it is available. Thanks