It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Very good, just very life-changing and it'll take me a good while to fully process it, it's overwhelming.
JackknifeJohnson: Congratulations on the quadruplets.
OHMYGODJCABOMB:
JackknifeJohnson: Thank you for the "Edit by way of post".
Bumzuaheisl:
JackknifeJohnson: I know Ritualisto granted your request but you might not qualify for this giveaway yet. The following is just a summary.

Requests since zeogold's last post (8125).
First Requesters
personthingy: Welcome back zeo! :D
May I request Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi? I've been curious about this series for a while now
JackknifeJohnson:
zaMNal: [...] Still lucky to see Screamer 4x4 available and would like to request it if possible. Thank you! :)
JackknifeJohnson: Subsequent Requests
Kelefane: May I request Eschalon Book I + Book II + Book III ?
Thanks
JackknifeJohnson:
srhill: If there are any copies left, I'd like to put in for Ghost 1.0.
EDIT: Or, failing that, Zombie Night Terror, which looks like a blast.
JackknifeJohnson: Remaining Keys
Adventures of Shuggy, The
Beholder + Blissful Sleep
Deponia (x3)
Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (x3) (†)
MDK (x4) (†)
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor®
StarCrawlers
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
WARSOW (†)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†)
Does that mean I can't have the key? Did I do something wrong or what's the problem? :(I mean I polightly asked for it and everyone else seems to get the key they asked for.
If you say no I respect your decision! But I would be really happy about the game and would be exploring this classic the day I get it :)
Bumzuaheisl: Does that mean I can't have the key? Did I do something wrong or what's the problem? :(I mean I polightly asked for it and everyone else seems to get the key they asked for.
If you say no I respect your decision! But I would be really happy about the game and would be exploring this classic the day I get it :)
Ordinarily, games in the community giveaway are restricted to forum members who have been around for a while and are active in the community. Your account is only a few months old and you've made a handful of posts (two of them in this thread), so you probably wouldn't be eligible to receive a game (unless it was something previously available for free or happened to have a large number of keys available).

Now, if someone other than zeogold should happen to give you a key out of the kindness of their heart, that's a different matter.
Bumzuaheisl: Does that mean I can't have the key? Did I do something wrong or what's the problem? :(I mean I polightly asked for it and everyone else seems to get the key they asked for.
srhill: Ordinarily, games in the community giveaway are restricted to forum members who have been around for a while and are active in the community. Your account is only a few months old and you've made a handful of posts (two of them in this thread), so you probably wouldn't be eligible to receive a game (unless it was something previously available for free or happened to have a large number of keys available).

Now, if someone other than zeogold should happen to give you a key out of the kindness of their heart, that's a different matter.
It would be very kind if someone could give me the key for m&m7 :)
Bumzuaheisl: snip
Keep talking in the forums, be an active-ish part of things, and you will soon be qualified for this.
I can recommend some of the forum games to get yourself hooked on the forums here. Over time you will transition from the games to look at other posts and discussions and might find yourself taking part in those as well. :D

Some of my favorite forums games here include "Just Three Words" "Word Association Game" "One Word at a Time" and the (thankfully frequent) "forum mafia" games.
Post edited July 28, 2019 by Microfish_1
Bumzuaheisl: snip
Microfish_1: Keep talking in the forums, be an active-ish part of things, and you will soon be qualified for this.
I can recommend some of the forum games to get yourself hooked on the forums here. Over time you will transition from the games to look at other posts and discussions and might find yourself taking part in those as well. :D

Some of my favorite forums games here include "Just Three Words" "Word Association Game" "One Word at a Time" and the (thankfully frequent) "forum mafia" games.
I mean i allready did some posting's in different threads like 20 at least ^^but yeah I'll try the games you recommended me.
Bumzuaheisl: I mean i allready did some posting's in different threads like 20 at least ^^but yeah I'll try the games you recommended me.
I'm not in any way saying that you are too new, that is up to Zeo's judgement. For all I know he might say you that have been active enough. I was merely offering tips on how to be even more engaged in the future.
Personally, I found it hard to get involved in the GOG forums until I found those games; I was offering the suggestions hoping that perhaps you (or someone else) might find them useful (and the games fun).
May i request TRI: Of Friendship and Madness ?

Thank you .
Big thanks to Doc0075 for gifting me a copy of Might&Magic 7! :)
Bumzuaheisl: I mean i allready did some posting's in different threads like 20 at least ^^but yeah I'll try the games you recommended me.
Microfish_1: I'm not in any way saying that you are too new, that is up to Zeo's judgement. For all I know he might say you that have been active enough. I was merely offering tips on how to be even more engaged in the future.
Personally, I found it hard to get involved in the GOG forums until I found those games; I was offering the suggestions hoping that perhaps you (or someone else) might find them useful (and the games fun).
Jeah sure I know you didn't mean it in a bad way :) and I'm thankful for the tips that you gave me!
I'll try my best to be as active as possible, and I really like it here its my new favorite gaming forum so i think it's going to be a fun experience becoming an very active member of this forum ^^
And thanks for the forum games you recommended me, I'll definitely try them out :)
Have a good day, hope we soon meet again on this forum xD
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'm not sure I understood you correctly.
I decided to change my request, and since the Deponia bundle was added to the list after my first post, I decided to add a new one.
Did I do something wrong?
No. I appreciate the fact that you made a new post instead of just editing your previous request.
JackknifeJohnson: No. I appreciate the fact that you made a new post instead of just editing your previous request.
Sorry for misunderstanding, mate.

For some reason I took those "quotes" about editing posts like some kind of sarcasm. :D
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'm not sure I understood you correctly.
I decided to change my request, and since the Deponia bundle was added to the list after my first post, I decided to add a new one.
Did I do something wrong?
JackknifeJohnson: No. I appreciate the fact that you made a new post instead of just editing your previous request.
I have edited my previous request.

A couple of times.

I have no honor.
srhill: I have edited my previous request.
A couple of times.
I have no honor.
Don't worry. I'll let zeogold know that grounddown77 posted prior to your edit.

😈
high rated
Big thanks to JackknifeJohnson for keeping track of things! You're pretty amazing, dude.

servobeupstry: May I request Kathy Rain please? Thanks.
T_a_J: Hello. I want to ask for Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition ?
BranjoHello: Can I have Supraland, if by some miracle someone hasn't ask already for it?
Alexim: I'd like to ask for The Expression Amrilato, it looks like a more challenging visual novel than usual.
blastradius: Hey, welcome back, zeogold. Could I humbly request Ghost 1.0?
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Tetrobot and Co.?
personthingy: Welcome back zeo! :D
May I request Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi? I've been curious about this series for a while now
Paulo_Moura69: May I request Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Falci: Can I get Unreal Tournament GOTY? Thanks!
Ueber: May I ask for Zombie Night Terror please?
Kelefane: May I request Eschalon Book I + Book II + Book III ?
Thanks
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Deponia bundle?
Dogmaus: [...] I still want badly that SEUM Key!
zaMNal: [...] Still lucky to see Screamer 4x4 available and would like to request it if possible. Thank you! :)
srhill: EDIT: In the event that neither of these is available, I'd like to ask for StarCrawlers.
i_hope_you_rot: May i request TRI: Of Friendship and Madness ?

Thank you .
All granted.

Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Supraland, or somebody already did so?
srhill: If there are any copies left, I'd like to put in for Ghost 1.0.
EDIT: Or, failing that, Zombie Night Terror, which looks like a blast.
grounddown77: I/ would love star crawlers if it is available. Thanks
Got beaten to 'em, sorry.

supplementscene: Hi Zeo, I'm not sure if it's possible to just get Book 3 of Eschalon series as I have the other 2? If not nevermind
Full package deal's how it goes. Sorry.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks Lone_Scout for Eschalon Book I + Book II + Book III.

Much appreciated.