It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Tetrobot and Co.?
A good choice! I loved that game, a good puzzler.
May I request Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Tetrobot and Co.?
Makotolia: A good choice! I loved that game, a good puzzler.
Thanks for your opinion. I also like puzzle games but have never tried this one. :)

I also recommend two great games that are on the list for FPS lovers: Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Unreal Tournament GOTY. They are a bit old but quite fun for lovers of the genre.
Makotolia: A good choice! I loved that game, a good puzzler.
PMPMGamer: Thanks for your opinion. I also like puzzle games but have never tried this one. :)

I also recommend two great games that are on the list for FPS lovers: Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Unreal Tournament GOTY. They are a bit old but quite fun for lovers of the genre.
Hey, I’m actually considering them! But I suck at FPSs, so I’m still hesitating...
Hello,

I'm not an active participant in the forums since I rarely visit them (or the Galaxy browser, for that matter), so findig this thread was unexpected. ^^

I saw "Vampyr" in the available list and wanted to ask if I could have that. It's a bit expensive for me (as most games are =/ ), so that would be great for me, especially now that the kids are gone for a few days... it's been ages since I last played. It sounds interesting, and a Let's Play I watched of it put it on my "buy one day" list.

Though no hard feelings if I don't get it, since I don't think I fit your conditions a lot. Well, can't hurt to ask. ;D

Have a nice day!
Thanks to tropit9 for baulder gate key
Can I get Unreal Tournament GOTY? Thanks!
It's raining games. Hallelujah, it's raining games.
may I ask for Supraland, or somebody already did so?
Hi Zeo, I'm not sure if it's possible to just get Book 3 of Eschalon series as I have the other 2? If not nevermind
Hello, I am Dogmaus. I don't know what is going on but I cannot comment with my account anymore.
I would sell my soul to the devil for a SEUM key.
Also, welcome back Zeo. I have not been able to comment for a while now and did not have time to investigate and solve the problem. Maybe someone has flagged my posts as spam?
Post edited July 26, 2019 by Mogdaus
May I ask for Zombie Night Terror please?
Welcome back, Zeo!
My request has been moved to another post.
Post edited July 27, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Can I ask for Might and magic 7 For blood and honor? :)
Thanks Zeo (he's back!) and Lone_Scout for the key :)