It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to gthornblad for Grim Fandango Remastered and to zeo! (I feel that I should probably keep it simple following ricky’s heart-warming post:) (this is NOT sarcasm, in case it sounds like one due to my inexperience of describing a post)
Makotolia: Thanks to gthornblad for Grim Fandango Remastered and to zeo! (I feel that I should probably keep it simple following ricky’s heart-warming post:) (this is NOT sarcasm, in case it sounds like one due to my inexperience of describing a post)
No worries, we're here for gaming.
And as I said, my heart is still smiling because of zeogold and Doc0075 :))
Makotolia: Thanks to gthornblad for Grim Fandango Remastered and to zeo! (I feel that I should probably keep it simple following ricky’s heart-warming post:) (this is NOT sarcasm, in case it sounds like one due to my inexperience of describing a post)
RickyAndersen: No worries, we're here for gaming.
And as I said, my heart is still smiling because of zeogold and Doc0075 :))
Indeed, GOG would feel totally different without the kindness they show and those efforts behind it, and those of the other donors, and maybe to a lesser extent but still, the grateful giftees.
I would like to ask for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes if it is still available and I can opt to it.

Got the collection during the Japan sale but skipped the DLCs.
Thank you very much zeogold and Dumann for Kyrandia! Much, much appreciated!!!
Many thanks to RickyAndersen for Call of Juarez, BranjoHello for the nomination and zeogold for running the giveaway!
Drakon1590: It should be obvious, because it's December, but I have doubts. Has the new month started also in your topics?

If so, I will immediately ask if I can ask for the key to The Witcher Adventure Game?
Since the “giftees this month” list on post#4 has been reset, I think it’s safe to assume a new month has started in regard of your month limit.
Thanks
Im not asking for anything because i only knew about the console versions til an hour ago. Just wanted to say this is an awesome concept and I hope to help someone next year when this comes back around
Thank you zeo for your constant work in keeping this giveaway running and of course to the ever generous Doc0075 for Divinity: OS.
Hello,

May I ask for Shattered Haven?

Best regards :)
I'll be the one to step in and ask for The Witcher 2.

Please.
Hello, Everybody.
Can I have "Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers", please?
Thank you in advance.
finkleroy: Many thanks to RickyAndersen for Call of Juarez, BranjoHello for the nomination and zeogold for running the giveaway!
It's nothing, kudos to BranjoHello!
^Alt account?
direspirefirewire: ^Alt account?
...or a bot.

EDIT: Lots of posts deleted around here.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Themken