It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84: seconded
triock: thirded
fourthed
Thank you zeogold for the pleasant surprise, right at the end of the month!

And thank you so much Big_Stupid for the game!!!
Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back seems so lonely - I would like to give it a nice home :)
Seems like Prince of Persia had that effect on gamers at the time.

Another game that got a similar reaction from me was Another World (Out of this world on some places). However, that was mostly based on graphic style and animation. At the moment I don't recall another game that made my jaw drop.

Bart Simpson vs. the Space Mutants had a pretty intro, based on the movie They Live, but that was just the intro.

krugos2: When we got our first VGA monitor, another game that impressed me was Golden Axe (which I think I played before Prince of Persia, but I can't be sure), I remember thinking computer graphics couldn't get any better than that, lol. :D
Yep, Golden Axe was great. I did play it after Prince of Persia. I saw it on a CGA monitor of a friend and it lost so much!
What a great thread. Thanks for managing this.
Gede: Seems like Prince of Persia had that effect on gamers at the time.

Another game that got a similar reaction from me was Another World (Out of this world on some places). However, that was mostly based on graphic style and animation. At the moment I don't recall another game that made my jaw drop.
Another World also left me a very positive impression, I had never seen anything like it and to this day it remains one of my all time favorite games. :)
jimrh69: And thank you Vythonaut for the great game! :-)
You're welcome! :)
May I request Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition?

What time is it? I hope you have enough rest zeo..
Add me for the 2nd copy of Pillars of Eternity
Sjuan: I think Zeogold passed my request. Maybe I already requested a game in November and I did not remember :(.
Missed it, my apologies.
Sjuan: As the end of the month approaches, May I request Simon the Sorcerer 2, please? :)
MMLN: Hello zeo, I did not wanted to ask for anything, because I am still playing Battle Chasers and having a blast, but seeing no one is interested in Kyrandia after a very long time, and you have two copies available, I would kindly ask for one of the keys. Any of the three games would be fine.
PMPMGamer: As the key did not work in GOG, I can ask the Can I ask for Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers?
Ghorpm: Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back seems so lonely - I would like to give it a nice home :)
RickyAndersen: May I request Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition?
zlaywal: Add me for the 2nd copy of Pillars of Eternity
All granted.
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
I would like to request this game.
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 and zeogold for the game! Time for some retroplatforming action!
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks Zeo!

And thank you for the kind donation, Doc0075!
Greetings, zeogold!

Can I ask for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
Post edited December 03, 2018 by OHMYGODJCABOMB