It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jazz jackrabbit :O ? that would be so nice :D
HBKjeffrey: jazz jackrabbit :O ? that would be so nice :D
Post #2 & #3 list the available games while post #1 explains the rules.
direspirefirewire: ^Alt account?
who do you mean?
RickyAndersen: who do you mean?
There used to be a spam message between your two posts, which has since been removed. direspirefirewire was addressing that.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by ConsulCaesar
RickyAndersen: who do you mean?
Not you. There was a very new account asking for the same game as a slightly older account, at the same time. Fortunately, both accounts have disappeared
Can I have Nox?
I am not here to request anything, i just want to say i find this an amazing initiative and it restores a bit of love towards humanity <3 Keep it up !
Just another "Kudos" to whoever thought of this and those that are actively participating!
I have just finished Battle Chasers: Nightwar few minutes ago, so I would really like to thank again Doc0075 for donating it few months ago and zeogold's for administering this giveaway! The game was really amazing and had a lot of fun with it! Many, Many thanks again!
low rated
Heroes of might and magic 3 please somebody :)
raven300177: Heroes of might and magic 3 please somebody :)
Reading the rules before posting is always a good idea. Check them in the first post and you will understand why.
I don't want anything, but just wanted to say ty to the people who are generous enough to give away keys. (:
Post edited December 09, 2018 by efdu
low rated
Crysis.
A lot of *ahem* confusion between this topic and this one again, it seems...
high rated
itsDarwin: Crysis.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing crisis. Maybe you should talk with your loved ones about it.