It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deliasq: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Absolutely awesome!

I was absent for a while. Could you please provide similar summary for 10-15 other threads I used to observe? xD
Sorry. Can't help you anymore.
Lift shot.me.dead.

Finito.
May I request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
Could I please have Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition?

Thanks.
May I request Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition?
I wanted to ask for Tyranny, but I'm late again! XD
Yep it's taken, y'all are some fast mofos.
As the key previous did not work in GOG, I can ask the Can I ask for Phoning Home?
PMPMGamer: As the key previous did not work in GOG, I can ask the Can I ask for Phoning Home?
This is not the first time your keys aren't working...
PMPMGamer: As the key previous did not work in GOG, I can ask the Can I ask for Phoning Home?
BeatriceElysia: This is not the first time your keys aren't working...
Well it's happened twice in a row but it's not my fault. But the zeogold already knows the situation.
I'd like to request BattleZone 98 Redux. The mix of a shooter and RTS sounds interesting. And I read everywhere it is a very difficult game which I like :P.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by idbeholdME
Asked for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, but then checked previous comments - looks, I'm late.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by LootHunter
Looks like more Divinity was added. May I request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?

edit: Oh dear. I posted too soon. I think all the posters before me have already scooped them up.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by BenKii
They are very fast. I missed the opportunity to obtain Divinity or Pillars of Eternity. Well, I hope that the Winter Sale will have good discount in those games :)
high rated
More copies will be added over the next few weeks.
<Looks at the OP> Could I ask for <looks at the posts before his> ... nevermind...