It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hey zeogold! i am a new to gog probably 1 week or more i quit steam i am willing to give away my steam keys
TT_TT_TT_TT: ya already played it a bit this morning!
Game is hard - my Sansa only made it 6 moons :D
Glad to see you're enjoying it! Well, it's Sansa, what did you expect? Better let her take care of the household chores and let her sister do the dirty work! ;)

MarkoH01: The soundtrack alone is worth the asking price imo :)
To be honest i wasn't expecting it to have the original soundtrack (other than in the trailer), especially since the asking price is quite low, but i was pleasantly surprised.

arsalan12: (...) but how's the game? Is it fun to play?
Don't expect much depth here since it is aimed more at the casual gaming audience, but if you enjoyed GoT and its characters i think you'll enjoy it. It is even more fun to take turns with someone else, even more if each party has a different agenda. :)
pen2x: hey zeogold! i am a new to gog probably 1 week or more i quit steam i am willing to give away my steam keys
Welcome to gog!

This giveaway is for gog keys, but for Steam e.a. keys, zeogold also runs the giveaway, namely: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition.

You'll have to go into your privacy settings to set your chat to public (or friend zeogold) to send keys to him, as gog's default settings make it impossible to use chat with non-friends.
may I ask for Atlantis 3: The New World and Dungeon Keeper Gold™ if still available ?

thank you
I'd appreciate a key for Call of Cthulhu.
gvyop: may I ask for Atlantis 3: The New World and Dungeon Keeper Gold™ if still available ?

thank you
Unlike the non-gog giveaway, this one doesn't allow you to request two keys at once. You'd have to make up your mind and choose one. (FWIW Dungeon Keeper Gold was requested by someone else last page.)
So is this where I can ask for a GOG key of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl?

I got the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. collection on Steam nearly two years ago, not knowing that the Steam versions break certain mods. I tried to add them on GOG, but the only one that did was Clear Sky. The other two I wasn't lucky with.
F-ZeroRacer07: So is this where I can ask for a GOG key of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl?
In short: No.

Please read post #1 that is conveniently also stickied at the top.

There is a begging thread somewhere but this is not the one.
Post edited October 21, 2018 by Themken
Don't know if I'm reputable enough to get the game. If I am then can I ask for System Shock 2?
zejango: May i ask for Dungeon Keeper Gold™?
misteryo: Could I have Theme Hospital? Thanks!
gvyop: may I ask for Atlantis 3: The New World and Dungeon Keeper Gold™ if still available ?

thank you
arsalan12: Don't know if I'm reputable enough to get the game. If I am then can I ask for System Shock 2?
All granted.

pen2x: hey zeogold! i am a new to gog probably 1 week or more i quit steam i am willing to give away my steam keys
As has already been said, if you'd like to donate any keys, just send 'em to me in a chat message. You'll have to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings to talk to me, though.

Slick_JMista: I'd appreciate a key for Call of Cthulhu.
Please take a look at the first post in the thread. That game isn't available.
i would like to ask for the bards tale trilogy please
May i request ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) and Tangledeep ?
Post edited October 22, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
_mz_: i would like to ask for the bards tale trilogy please
Granted.
i_hope_you_rot: May i request ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) and Tangledeep ?
Only one per month here at the GOG edition. You'll have to choose.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by zeogold
Oh, ADOM...
How I'll envy whoever gets that... :)
zeogold: Granted.
Only one per month here at the GOG edition. You'll have to choose.
I choose Tangledeep. Thank you .